Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja (51356 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
afroxyz:

so the Portuguese that named it Lagos, who did they meet when they arrived? What history are you talking about?
I stand to be corrected
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Jaypreneur(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Considering51:

I see. Go talk am for Oshodi my guy. Kanu and ojukwu wey run when d real deal hit them Na the real definition of coward. Stop chestbeating. Yorubas don’t chestbeat. Biafrans were defeated when they matched to ore in Ondo state. So stop bringing false claims. I’m sure if 1 thug for Oshodi talk now, dem no go hear your voice but you dey nairaland Dey call someone coward lol. You better get sense by force

Thug for oshodi kor, oshodi ni.
Na only Una get thug abi agbero?
I stay in Lagos and I know what I am talking about. Yorubas are total cowards. Those oshodi thugs and agberos , when they see real threat na run them go run.

Put Igbos and Yorubas side by side yesterday, today and tomorrow Una no reach.
Cowards and dirty noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by deScifa(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godskidk:

Noted... Like I said, I dunno why History is no longer taught in secondary schools... Yes, I might be mistaken, but what I know is that Lagos or some parts of it was a colony... True, some parts were originally inhabited by the Aworis, but not all the parts... Also, at one time, the whole of Lekki was owned by an Igbo business man... Ojukwu's predecessor

The whole of lekki grin cheesy.
Just like they told you people that you owned everything before the war or that you forth the civil war with state of the art Biafra weapons while studies have shown other wise that the war was forth on your side with stones, sticks and cutlasses. grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Iziquiel(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.
Gerrout from here...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by justuschi50: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every igbo in Lagos must be compelled to vote APC. When you are in Rome, act like Romans. The APC government has been kind and welcoming to igbos in lagos. Voting against them means they're tired of living in Yoruba land. Nonsense sad
this gotv guy again u yoruba are so jealous of ibo success no be our fault say una youth poor
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
eldoradoxx:
The political psychology of the Igbos is this;
Recall your secondary school Government classes, Igbos are purely Republican, Democratic and Egalitarian in nature. In a republican and egalitarian and democratic system that assumes acephalous form, the likes of Lord of the Manor like Tinubu, Late Adedubu, Late Oloye Saraki etc don't exist and will never be allowed to exist.A populist like Muhammdu Buhari whose political capital lies with show of piety among the poorest of the society does not also thrive in Igbo land. He naturally hates poverty and does not want anyone to capitalize on it for political gains just as Buhari has successfully done with the poorest of the poor on earth found in the North.

Theirs is a society where everyone is birthed and nurtured with the idea that he is equal to anyone alive and strives hard to prove it in everything. So the idea that political class of an entire region go to Bourdillion to take orders or receive political baptism and anointing runs contrary to the Igbos political psychology and ideology and that is why they can never vote APC, not in Lagos or anywhere. It is not hatred, it is just differences in psychological make up and I think that Yorubas should understand this well and stop being bitter with the Igbo man's choice even if it is to Igbo man's detriment. That is why u don't see them apologies or regret not voting Buhari from 2003 to today.
Once the Yorubas understand this, then all these squabbles and attacks will end.

You are totally wrong. I spent 6 years in a Federal University in Ibo land several years ago. In some of my several postings, I have given some characteristics of Ibo people. What happened in the North during this last election is the taming and frustratiom of the Ibo characteristics I posted earlier .

If Yoruba land which you claimed is taking instructions from Tinubu were to be Ibo land, PDP will not have up to 6% in Oyo or Ondo. Governorship elections at Ekiti and Osun in 2014 & 2018 were national event with Ibos keeping vigil on social media for result. You also see them at Newspapers vendor point doing analysis. Local and International observers were also on standby. Late 2013 and late 2017 governorship election took place in Anambra nobody cares what happened saved the Ibos. Today, anywhere on the street anywhere in the world, Hausa and Yoruba know the voting direction of the Ibos and the reason for that. If that voting pattern is frustrated or neutralised, it becomes rigging.

The Ibos should go to Anambra and improve upon the 500,000 vote margin between the two parties and leave South West alone . What no tribe can try in their region and what they cannot try in Kano they should not try it in South West.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by JimD(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.

1 was not fulfilled. Accept that your friend made a mistake.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by emmanuelex1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Continue wishing for conflict.
deScifa:

Lol only time will prove whose coward.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by zedicus1987: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians are fed up with these government. the man is sick with an empty brain, an alleged dead man, he's incompetent, promotes and encourages sectionalism as evident in his appointment, flouts court orders at will, disenfranchise citizens their right of democratic rights and obligations.
Mbaka why?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
deScifa:

The whole of lekki grin cheesy.
Just like they told you people that you owned everything before the war or that you forth the civil war with state of the art Biafra weapons while studies have shown other wise that the war was forth on your side with stones, sticks and cutlasses. grin
Which studies exactly?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by emezuo17: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every igbo in Lagos must be compelled to vote APC. When you are in Rome, act like Romans. The APC government has been kind and welcoming to igbos in lagos. Voting against them means they're tired of living in Yoruba land. Nonsense sad
. See your reasoning? So tinubu now means Lagos? Jimi agbaje and gbadamosi are Igbo names abi, keep flaming the embers of war but pray it doesn't consume you and your family
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by arsenal33: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
An average Yoruba man is always jealous of igbo man's success, they are always crying victim that Igbos are dominating them.
Does this not sound shameful to them?
They prefer to align with north than their fellow southern brothers just like afonja sold out in the 60s.

But When u call them afonja they will start wailing
Who is always crying victim?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by LIBERTY1980(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godskidk:

Get a good phone first... It's burdensome to my eyes reading all the words beginning with capital letters.
Back to our argument, which God told you? Cause I know that the God of the Bible does not concern himself with cheap political messages... As a matter of fact, the only message endorsed by the Bible is found at Matthew 28:19, 20... Any so called "man of God" or "god of man" proclaiming anything else is FAKE!!!
My Dear Take It Or Leave It, God Created Everythings, Both Good And Bad, And He Can Use Any Of Them To Get What He Want, Christianity Is A Relationship Not A Religion, God Is Able To Reveal Anythings To His Servant, I Spend Two Hours Alone With God Every Day, When I Was Praying For Nigeria And The Election Both Presidential And The Governorship, God Told Me That Atiku Is Not In His Plans For Nigeria, I Base In Kano State, God Told Me That, The Incumbent Governor Of Kano State, Abdulahi Umar Ganduje Will Win Kano State Governorship Election.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Simbrixton(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Clown, until Yorubas attack one igbo, you wouldn't know what y'all are in for.
where in lagos do you live
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jaypreneur:

Thug for oshodi kor, oshodi ni.
Na only Una get thug abi agbero?
I stay in Lagos and I know what I am talking about. Yorubas are total cowards. Those oshodi thugs and agberos , when they see real threat na run them go run.

Put Igbos and Yorubas side by side yesterday, today and tomorrow Una no reach.
Cowards and dirty noise makers.

I just laugh whenever I see this type of comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
My Dear Take It Or Leave It, God Created Everythings, Both Good And Bad, And He Can Use Any Of Them To Get What He Want, [s]Christianity Is A Relationship Not A Religion, [/s]Go Is Able To Reveal Anythings To His Servant, I Spend Two Hours Alone With God Every Day, When I Was Praying For Nigeria And The Election Both Presidential And The Governorship, God Told Me That Atiku Is Not In His Plans For Nigeria, I Base In Kano State, God Told Me That, The Incumbent Governor Of Kano State, Abdulahi Umar Ganduje Will Win Kano State Governorship Election.
You spend just two hours with God and you think you've got bragging rights?
Once again I tell you, 2Peter 2:1 is fulfilling right now {But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction[KJV]}. Be careful not to bring destruction and damnation upon yourself...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by abbey621(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
LordVoldermort:
That wasn't love it was force anyone who spoke up against the way things were run would be pounded

People were forced to tolerate each other the minute the dictatorship ended tolerance ended

The military could care less about your love for your neighbor. The love existed due to people realizing we are all one. There was a greater threat, a greater fear, a greater enemy. Trust me if military should take over today, all these talks of Biafra, marginalization and so on will die down real quick, suddenly Yorubas will look more acceptable to Igbos and vice versa, it's just how the human brain works.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Konki: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Violence is in their blood like their divisive oga at the top.

Had it been Atiku was declared winner many would have been killed by his supporters in the north.

That's all they can offer
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by deScifa(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godskidk:

Which studies exactly?

Go and make findings about the war and not the chest beating stories daddy and mummy told you.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by deScifa(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
emmanuelex1:
Continue wishing for conflict.

Lol no one has autonomy of violence but one will tell who really are the cowards
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by stickle(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
please let's watch our utterances. trouble does no one any good. God bless us all
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Okudiover(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
This APC is truly evil. We have had parties like AG, UPN, SDP and AD dominate western Nigerian politics and I have never seen anything like this. For that I will vote for the PDP guy. All Igbos should come out en masse and vote. God punish them.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Only demented people and almajiris voted for Buhari.

NEXT LEVEL THINGS.. cheesy

Imagine he lost the election.

Harvest of death
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
deScifa:

Go and make findings about the war and not the chest beating stories daddy and mummy told you.
And here I thought you were about to educate me... Anyways, that's the product of my research... Show me yours
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Vcblinks(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yorubas should be careful ooh,whoever thats advising them should stop though i insult them but in a way have soft spot a bit for them cos i was born there and grew up thee.The igbos are dangerous and don't't think you guys are only in Yoruba land.If u heard of a place called ajasa in onitsha they is a reasonable amount of yoruba.I know there well and i leave in my place onitsha.to wipe them out would be easy ooh.check d importers of arms there are igbos and there are in reasonable amount.They is a place gun is made in anambra and is there handiwork.if igbos should pick up arms it would be difficult to stop ooh bearing in mind they are in large quantity of igbos in lagos.igbos did not pick up arms and you saw d effect in aba.the igbos have the mind the hausas have but education and awareness stepped in.Alayes use your head don't start what you cannot finish.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
Trash sad

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Violence is in their blood like their divisive oga at the top.

Had it been Atiku was declared winner many would have been killed by his supporters in the north.

Understatement!

Wait for the gubernatorial election and see how the north boils.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:

I don't like war but why are you guys so troublesome? Why are you hell bent on voting against the progressive government of Lagos state? I think it's time the excesses of igbos in Lagos be checked by the government and host. The igbos are growing into a monster that might possibly break the dominance of APC in Yoruba land. We will resist it with anti igbo policies that will drive u people back to the east sad
Allow them to leave this country and form their own country, you no go gree. Isn't that stupidity? Igbos are growing into a monster and you're still doing everything possible to remain with them, doesn't that sound foolish to you?
I spit on your skull

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.