Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja (51374 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godskidk:

Actually, I'm an ardent follower of Christ, more Christian than you'll ever be. I'm also a preacher of the good news of God's kingdom and I obey Christ's parting command to make disciples Christ...
Modified::: As for being blind, yes! I'd rather be blind to spiritism than sell my conscience and soul to the Devil for fake prophecies... We all know the source of your prophecy dear god of man, so don't bother
Here Is My Fb Names, Liberty Mgboji Ikpo, I Want To Know Your Level In Christianity, There Are Some Comment You Made About Your Christian Life, I Love Any Body That Love The Things Of God, I Don't Judge And I Don't Condemn, I Always Try To Maintain My Own Ways Before God, Whether In Plenty And In Less, I Don't Just Talk Because I Want To Talk, I Write What I See And What I Hear, Politics Is Not In My Dictionary, Iam Not A Fan Of Buhari Or Atiku, When I Was Seeking The Face Of God, Concerning Nigeria, God Told Me That Atiku Is Not In His Agenda For Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
Here Is My Fb Names, Liberty Mgboji Ikpo, I Want To Know Your Level In Christianity, There Are Some Comment You Made About Your Christian Life, I Love Any Body That Love The Things Of God, I Don't Judge And I Don't Condemn, I Always Try To Maintain My Own Ways Before God, Whether In Plenty And In Less, I Don't Just Talk Because I Want To Talk, I Write What I See And What I Hear, Politics Is Not In My Dictionary, Iam Not A Fan Of Buhari Or Atiku, When I Was Seeking The Face Of God, Concerning Nigeria, God Told Me That Atiku Is Not In His Agenda For Nigeria.
Mind You, Iam Not A Prophet Or A Pastor, Iam Just A Business, I Love The Things Of God, I Always Map Out Time To Spend With God, Atleast 2hrs, Mostly Between 12mid Night To 5am, Just By The Grace Of God.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
CioAngels:
I just don't know why the Igbos are refusing to move their business to the east, don't they understand when they move all roads will lead to the east by other states to patronise them anywhere they are. Is like they enjoy the humiliations and curses in Lagos. Then was the Oba, now Tinubu and his thugs.
There is something wrong with Igbo culture generally, in the South east Igbos always talk about Lagos as if it's a kind of heaven, they also love learning languages of other tribes so it's very normal they would stay in Lagos and try to assimilate even when it's impossible
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by emmanuelex1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Continue wishing for violence
deScifa:

Lol no one has autonomy of violence but one will tell who really are the cowards
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Delivar(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godskidk:

Sir, you're not an Igbo guy
What makes you think I am not?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Honor10: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2019
emmanuelex1:
What do mean by you guys....... well save that. Reading your words you sound educated but stupid. Do you understand Lagos is just like any other state in Nigeria where all tribe live? So you want to force Igbos to vote APC? If you understand history very well you know that Igbos can not be forced to do anything. If you like carry nuclear bomb, if they want you dey want you and if they don't then they dont It takes only Nanmdi Kanu to incite Igbos and you will see real conflict in Lagos. APC and their thugs should be careful.

shut up! jor keyboard warriors,be hiding under ur mum skirt and be typing nonsense online. SMH.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by LukeSavage: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every igbo in Lagos must be compelled to vote APC. When you are in Rome, act like Romans. The APC government has been kind and welcoming to igbos in lagos. Voting against them means they're tired of living in Yoruba land. Nonsense sad

Wow, just wow. So the ibo don't have the right to vote for who dey want. Wat kind of human being utter such words. Cover your face in shame and walk away cos your a disgrace to mankind.

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by coolscott(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2019
hisgrace090:

Pls stop this rubbish, why cause more problem to the Igbo man?

Over the years, I have said that this is the reason why an Igbo man will never be president.
Everyone already knows that he will say that he is smarter than the rest of
us and that is why he is dominating us in the country.

They need the votes of these people (Yoruba, Ijaw, etc) in
whose faces they will try to rub insults.

I can't see why they can't see that.
Feels like a curse on the intellectual part
of their collective mind, to be highly attracted
to politically self-destructive positions.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Delivar:

What makes you think I am not?
It's very much obvious... Akwukwo NSO si na, site na mkpuru ha, I ga-amata ha...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by emmanuelex1(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2019
It is obvious you can not read well, so I will ignore you
Honor10:

shut up! jor keyboard warriors,be hiding under ur mum skirt and be typing nonsense online. SMH.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Delivar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Godskidk:

It's very much obvious... Akwukwo NSO si na, site na mkpuru ha, I ga-amata ha...
So you want me to be a yoruba hater before ga amara abum onye Igbo?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Delivar:

So you want me to be a yoruba hater before ga amara abum onye Igbo?
It's not being about a Yoruba hater... I'm not a Yoruba hater, however, your comment could be perceived as
derogatory to Ndi Igbo. Ozo di ka ibe ya bu na...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by ksbusari(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a stark illiterate.

You accommodated igbos in Lagos by giving them shelter and food? Igbos must live wherever they wish to live within Nigeria, Jump off the cliff if that hurts you so much.

fool. u r such an uneducated illiterate. of course u av the right to live wherever u wish to bt get this to Ur rotten brain that that Lagos u just mentioned belongs to the Yorubas. coupled with the fact that we don't steal from you and u av been very successful in the land. asks Yorubas doing business(es) in Igbo land if they av peace of mind. stupid.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by emmanuelex1(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2019
[b]You can not even hide your THUGGERY LIFE ONLINE. [/b]How can you understand the statement I made when you are a thug?
Honor10:

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by 4ckTOT0: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Why are you so scared of the Igbos? There's no law that forbids someone from contesting an election anywhere. If you yourself were to contest an elective position in my state, I wouldn't think twice before voting you as long as I know you'll perform. That's how sensible people act. You're being tribalistic, how has it helped your life? Bro I wish you would realize that we're not helping ourselves with this, we're only dragging ourselves back.
Let's stop the hate please, for our own sake.
Shalom
bro I am.not yoruba. I am igbo too but I don't support shit. Una dey spoil our name globally

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.