Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

A Bachelor Of Philosophy ( B. Phil) Degree From Rome Without NYSC: Any Use? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Bachelor Of Philosophy ( B. Phil) Degree From Rome Without NYSC: Any Use? (498 Views)

Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? / Msc Biochemistry Or Msc Nutrition After A Bachelor's Degree In Biochemistry / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bachelor Of Philosophy ( B. Phil) Degree From Rome Without NYSC: Any Use? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2019
I'm an ex-Seminarian of the Catholic Church. Consequently, I have a bachelor of philosophy ( B. Phil) from Urbaniana University of Rome through affiliation with my seminary which is Bigard memorial seminary Enugu.

My seminary is also affiliated to University of Ibadan which gives us Nigerian certificate but during my set, the seminary lost the Ibadan affiliation after NUC visited the school. We were then left with just that foreign certificate.

The problem now is that the certificate is not recognized by NUC which makes it impossible for us to participate in NYSC.

So I wanna know, is that certificate Now totally useless or is there anyway it can still be useful to me. Can I use it for masters in the US or elsewhere.

Does anyone know anything?

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Is Nigeria Visa On Arrival / Excel Training / An FBI Behaviour Expert Explains How To Quickly Build Trust With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.