Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (57231 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
APC and propaganda. Who told you that "he hurriedly" jets out
Can't he travel in peace?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by blindjustice13(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
The rest of us here too will be watching your sufferings from afar. Las las the country good or not na the occupants go suffer am.

Poeple voted thinking they are spiting their friends and neighbors ,hahaha, na all of una go suffer am.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by GemstoneJs(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
So bc u guys won election with the worst form of rigging ever recorded in the world, means he shouldn't travel.
If Buhari likes he should rule forever, I will forever be Atikulated.
brother you're sited
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by johnmba: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

It could have been I was not informed, Or maybe I was carried away by what a lot of people said. On this note I want to
put this question out to only intelligent people who are logical in reasoning, are not tribally biased, religiously biased and don't add insults to responses. Now to my question.

Please for those of you voted Buhari for a second term, please what was your logical reason. If you can support your answers
with links, pictures, location, bear in mind that I was born and I reside in the core north. Please feel free to quote me with your answers.

I want to know what you guys know that I don't know.

And as for the topic
Is he banned from travelling outside? That should be the question.

Please rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by emmanuelex1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
For me it is ATIKU in 2023. If APC like they should present any southern candidate whether Ibo or Yoruba, he or she will lose big time. I will vote ATIKU again and I trust the North will massively support him this time..
otijah:
So bc u guys won election with the worst form of rigging ever recorded in the world, means he shouldn't travel.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
The myth of OBJ as a godfather and power broker has finally been broken.

He has probably jetted out to arrange for political asylum in order to forestall his final destination at Yola prison should PMB deliver on his promise to probe the $16B disappearance of NEPA rehabilitation funds.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by AnanseK(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:

That’s how you lost the election, your slogan says: “ATIKU LATE”.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by edupedia: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

It could have been I was not informed, Or maybe I was carried away by what a lot of people said. On this note I want to
put this question out to only intelligent people who are logical in reasoning, are not tribally biased, religiously biased and don't add insults to responses. Now to my question.

Please for those of you voted Buhari for a second term, please what was your logical reason. If you can support your answers
with links, pictures, location, bear in mind that I was born and I reside in the core north. Please feel free to quote me with your answers.

And as for the topic

....u are a looter supporter ...stop pretending....

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Sustained718(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hmm lol

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by cooltola(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
the election was not rigged , Buhari is a favorite in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
He escaped to Valhala. grin
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by kceewhyte(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
ToyinDipo:
Did he leave any letter embarassed
or Will
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by iamvictorbassey: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
edupedia:
....u are a looter supporter ...stop pretending....
That was why I warned against people like you. You guys insult, but never answer questions. When you answer my question I will reply you. But if you want to go petty, I'm sorry I will have to avoid you.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by SirBunky85(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

Buhari Next Level go sweet no be small.

People will cry and shout but it will be too late.

Can you see how he ignored Fayose, OBJ, GEJ Fani Kayode and T.Y. Danjuma.

He will unleash on them and will have no regard for rule of law.

Those of you with no means of travelling sorry.

Help will come some day
as if atiku would've bn a better option.abeg swerve
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by NumbEmotions(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

Abeg help me ask them

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by CoolAmbience(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:

Who cares how long you remain Atikulated?

What is your proof that the election was rigged when the Parallel Vote Tabulation, PVT, by CSOs aligned with the results by INEC, and acknowledged by the UK.

Abeg, go sidon jare, nobody sabi you.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by CoolAmbience(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
futuredangote:
Winner takes it all. That's the type of politics we play in Nigeria. Waiting for buhari to give us the Actual percentage of votes he got from a particular region and the eventual sidelining of same region. Maybe 3% this time. That's the only mathematics his dead brain cells comprend.

What has your father achieved with his living brain?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:

ATIKULATED!!!

The guys don't even have sympathy for the families that have been berived ....
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by spiralwedge(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
He knows PMB would definitely do something about him this time around. He should not come back o
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Akolawole(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

People can choose a candidate ANYHOW day want.

That you are born in North does not make you a Northerner
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Bhol28: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic
Is he banned from travelling outside? That should be the question.quickly,one reasun,OBJ spent $16b for an unseen project,Buhari will make him accout for this.

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by brightalo17: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

Logical reason ? Which law both in the bible and Quran e.t.c , said you must provide logical reasons before voting your choice of person?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Chepy: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
Worst form of rigging? I’m sure you’re a Cameroonian to have said that.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
He is actually walking like he is running from something!
But whatever it is, na him know.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Ayobami7(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
好的
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Premiumwriter: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bar1941:
The man had lost everything in life.....

No family.
No political relevance..
No God...

What a pity.
do you know him personally?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by lastempero: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

No zombie will be able to answer your question.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by zedicus1987: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
God knows if i have my way, i will leave with him too especially as an anambra man wey i be that secured 500 thousand vote for Atiku . that man called buhari has no respect nor regard for rule of law. he's a tyrant.
mbaka why?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Genset: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=iamvictorbassey post=76218780]I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

And as for the topic

[They will not answer....brain dead people like their president]
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by vicoloni(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Baba ja pa �
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by bluefilm: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Make dem search am well o!

Make the man no use style carry our 16 billion dollars run comot. grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by stepone(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let me ask you too, what was the logic reason that make you too think a president can change the situation of a country within a year after getting out of recession?

Note that the country just went out of recession in late 2017. Also this is a developing country. Even developed country that enters recession hardly go out of it.

Nigerians also forget to that all this starts during Obasanjo and the so called Atiku tenure. Same Atiku u want to vote in as president.

iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.