Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (57227 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Besk: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

It could have been I was not informed, Or maybe I was carried away by what a lot of people said. On this note I want to
put this question out to only intelligent people who are logical in reasoning, are not tribally biased, religiously biased and don't add insults to responses. Now to my question.

Please for those of you voted Buhari for a second term, please what was your logical reason. If you can support your answers
with links, pictures, location, bear in mind that I was born and I reside in the core north. Please feel free to quote me with your answers.

I want to know what you guys know that I don't know.

And as for the topic
Is he banned from travelling outside? That should be the question.

Please go to CNN and ask the question.

You’ve asked that we be civil and I’ll be just as I always am here: to help us answer your questions properly, kindly post your location, your full address in the North (where you claim to live), your picture right in front of your house, another picture taken right in front of a street sign, signposting where you live as well as 10 reasons why you did not vote Buhari.

Once these are done, I’ll encourage a lot of people here to answer your questions.

Awaiting your speedy response.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Oricha79(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=iamvictorbassey post=76218780]I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

It could have been I was not informed, Or maybe I was carried away by what a lot of people said. On this note I want to
put this question out to only intelligent people who are logical in reasoning, are not tribally biased, religiously biased and don't add insults to responses. Now to my question.

Please for those of you voted Buhari for a second term, please what was your logical reason. If you can support your answers
with links, pictures, location, bear in mind that I was born and I reside in the core north. Please feel free to quote me with your answers.

I want to know what you guys know that I don't know.

And as for the topic
Is he banned from travelling outside? That should be the question.

[

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Gforce2019: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
So bc u guys won election with the worst form of rigging ever recorded in the world, means he shouldn't travel.
If Buhari likes he should rule forever, I will forever be Atikulated.

. ... and you will forever be irrelevant
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:

The same election wey international community don sanction and congratulated PMB for winning? Abi na another election you Igbos are talking about?

grin grin
first of all I am not Igbo. Secondly no foreign government has sanctioned that sham election. That a few APC friendly foreign government officials congratulated Buhari does not mean their government as a whole approve of this election.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Bar1941(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sermwell:

did you just type this as a human being?? smh

His children (Iyabo and Gbenga) went publicly to describe how terrible a father is.

He lost ordinary ward during the last election thus showing he's finished politically.

He is called ébóra of Owu which is neither Christian or Islamic title?

SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD THAT MADE YOU SHOOK IT?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by princemartinsG(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
deepwater:
samething happened to me at the yuletide season - Frankfurt to Kastrup... i had to get a new ticket. No refund

he simply had a flight to catch and obviously he was running late as no one would certainly wait for you.

Ignorant people do not know the implication of missing an international flight. keep laughing

Imagine the news fellow Nigerians in squatting in the UK send home for you all to get busy with, same way our leaders sees us. Give them something to talk about as they are lazy doing nothing undecided

We NIgerians masses are laughable
Instead for us to start asking questions
We are busy falling for and following petty news which divert and distract us from our real national issue of evasive development.

Let s not get tired to ask questions
Let's start asking questions from our leaders
Let's start asking development questions from our leaders in our villages, communities, wards, local govts, states, constituencies to the Federal.

It is patroitic for NIgerians to make it a point of duty to know your leaders and elected representatives

Our duty as citizens does not end at voting.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by olayinka63: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Baba went to submit the letters himself. It seems all the ones he wrote were not delivered.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by kernniejay(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

First I want to acknowledge your level of maturity in replying me. Kudos.
Back to the topic,

1. Since you sound very sincere, I will want to believe that you know deep down that Boko haram was incited as an ousting factor. Which is the same reason Fulani Herdsmen took over immediately after the purpose of boko haram was achieved. I am of the opinion that Herdsmen is a politcal tool. But if you disagree with Boko being a political tool, I will also have to look the other way and claim otherwise.

2. If Buhari had initiated the TSA and BVN scheme from the very start, it would have likely been in his second tenure that it would have been implemented by either himself or another candidate. So I would like to say the initiator should take glory for that.

4(Same way you numbered it mistakenly I guess). Diversification do you any proofs to give? In agriculture, I can tell you that we have only gone million miles on paper but not in reality. Hit on this link and you'll see that Nigeria is the second highest importer of rice. https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=l-V3XNy3FIamaPK0uvgJ&q=highest+importer+of+rice+in+the+world&oq=highest+imp&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.36.5240..7714...1.0..0.1096.4977.2-5j3j6-2j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i131.E84wyVzDh7o

5. On the issue of infrastructure, Can we have a list? For I can give you a list of some done by the previous administration. Sokoto-Aliero-Jega-Koko-Kontagora. Abuja-Lokoja, Imo-Rivers-Bayelsa-Warri, Bida-Mokwa-Jebba.

6. If you stay in Niger State, they ration the light there for 4hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. Should something go wrong with your transformer or you miss the morning dose, that's all for that day. If you stay in Sokoto, Some days you only get it for 2 hours. At most 5-6hours a day. Do you feel there's any use in telling us how much you spent on power when the masses cannot feel it?

7. We have seen him publicly endorsing candidates indicted with corruption cases. And forming a blind eye to corrupt cases within his cabinet.

8 and 9 I believe are comments not points, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

And what gives you the impression and boldness to believe that your almighty atiku is coming to perform those miracles that buhari couldnt perform?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by TheAlchemist: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Honestly i am not a fan of Atiku, but i wanted Nigerian to send a clear message by voting out Buhari, that any president that does not perform would be voted out, if Atiku also does not perform after 4 years, he also gets the boot, until we get the right leader. Sadly a president that did not live up to expectation has been given another 4 years. Sigh!
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Sermwell(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bar1941:

His children (Iyabo and Gbenga) went publicly to describe how terrible a father is.

He lost ordinary ward during the last election thus showing he's finished politically.

He is called ébóra of Owu which is neither Christian or Islamic title?

SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD THAT MADE YOU SHOOK IT?
you were the one who fed, clothed and sent all obasanjo's children to school. you got to know iyabo and gbenga because of the name "obasanjo". Can you please name 5 generals that are still relevant in today's Nigeria without naming obasanjo? this man has made a name for himself that will remain indelible in the sand of time. my question to you is "who are you biko"
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by QuotaSystem: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2019
emmanuelex1:
For me it is ATIKU in 2023. If APC like they should present any southern candidate whether Ibo or Yoruba, he or she will lose big time. I will vote ATIKU again and I trust the North will massively support him this time..

Lol you people never learn.

Atiku is unelectable in the North. Read that again.

I wonder the kind of jazz he used on you people that makes you all forget his past stained with fraud, graft, looting and his failure as a VP after 8 years (NITEL, Pentascope, Siemens etc.

How can you so easily agree that an old man like OBJ would suddenly go against EVERY negative thing he wrote in his much celebrated book on how Atiku is unbelievably corrupt, is disloyal, relies on marabouts etc? You think OBJ was sleeping when he wrote the book? Is that the kind of person you want the north to vote? We are not daft.

How can you not notice that all the old big thieves from IBB to Danjuma to OBJ ganged up against him at the last minute. Did you ask yourself why?

Look nobody is pretending northerners or other northern leaders voted for are white as snow, but Buhari carries the values which we admire and aspire to (honesty, integrity, purposefulness) and we will NEVER choose a renowned crook like Atiku over PMB except the other contestant is the likes of Late Lawrence Anini.

You people need to wake up and reevaluate your value systems.

Cc: Iamvictorbassey
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by suremanpatriot: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2019
He should jet our to Jupiter,yeye news undecided
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Jilo83(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Aremu n salo Inaki nkigbe. Meaning Aremu is running away Baboon is shouting.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by emmanuelex1(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2019
ATIKU will be ELECTED AS PRESIDENT when APC brings out an IBO OR YORUBA OR A SOUTHERN CANDIDATE. [/b]You go believe North then.
QuotaSystem:

[b]Lol you people never learn.

Atiku is unelectable in the North. Read that again.

I wonder the kind of jazz he used on you people that makes you all forget his past stained with fraud, graft, looting and his failure as a VP after 8 years (NITEL, Pentascope, Siemens etc.

How can you so easily agree that an old man like OBJ would suddenly go against EVERY negative thing he wrote in his much celebrated book on how Atiku is unbelievably corrupt, is disloyal, relies on marabouts etc? You think OBJ was sleeping when he wrote the book? Is that the kind of person you want the north to vote? We are not daft.

How can you not notice that all the old big thieves from IBB to Danjuma to OBJ ganged up against him at the last minute. Did you ask yourself why?

Look nobody is pretending northerners or other northern leaders voted for are white as snow, but Buhari carries the values which we admire and aspire to (honesty, integrity, purposefulness) and we will NEVER choose a renowned crook like Atiku over PMB except the other contestant is the likes of Late Lawrence Anini.

You people need to wake up and reevaluate your value systems.

Cc: Iamvictorbassey
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by odigbosky(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
otijah:
So bc u guys won election with the worst form of rigging ever recorded in the world, means he shouldn't travel.
If Buhari likes he should rule forever, I will forever be Atikulated.

help me tell dem jare
dem no dy hear word.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by albaniy1: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Has that got anything to do with your responses and fact givings?

i WOULD HAVE PROVE THAT U ARE LYING SAYING U ARE A CORE NOTHERNER..

U PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTHING A NOTHERNER ALWAYS IDENTIFY HIS CO- IN SO MANY WAYS BUT U COMING HERE ON NAIRALAND TO START TELLING US RUBISH AND LIES FROM SE OR SS WE HAIL
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by albaniy1: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Has that got anything to do with your responses and fact givings?

LIAR U SHOUL HAVE TELL WHICH STATE AND I WILL TELL UARE LIYING

U THOUGHT AREWA PEOPLE CANT DETECT UU LIAR
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by AudiA4: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why the rush immediately after the elections,abi u dey fear arrest as your 16billion dollars POWER PLANTS probe will soon start
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by akoaki(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bar1941:
The man had lost everything in life.....

No family.
No political relevance..
No God...

What a pity.
Bros, show some mercy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.