Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (57219 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by yemiyemi: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
The '' Arije Ninu Madaru Himself ''....No hiding place for corrupt leaders....

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Smile4daddy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

It could have been I was not informed, Or maybe I was carried away by what a lot of people said. On this note I want to
put this question out to only intelligent people who are logical in reasoning, are not tribally biased, religiously biased and don't add insults to responses. Now to my question.

Please for those of you voted Buhari for a second term, please what was your logical reason. If you can support your answers
with links, pictures, location, bear in mind that I was born and I reside in the core north. Please feel free to quote me with your answers.

I want to know what you guys know that I don't know.

And as for the topic
Is he banned from travelling outside? That should be the question.

You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.

However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.

It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.

Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .

The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.

PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.

No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.

What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.

They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.

They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.

But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.

PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by albaniy1: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
I really don't know how to type this on a neutral note. But trust me on this I'm very much neutral on this.

It could have been I was not informed, Or maybe I was carried away by what a lot of people said. On this note I want to
put this question out to only intelligent people who are logical in reasoning, are not tribally biased, religiously biased and don't add insults to responses. Now to my question.

Please for those of you voted Buhari for a second term, please what was your logical reason. If you can support your answers
with links, pictures, location, bear in mind that I was born and I reside in the core north. Please feel free to quote me with your answers.

And as for the topic

ok i accept the chaleng but first of all which state are u residing at
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Sermwell(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bar1941:
The man had lost everything in life.....

No family.
No political relevance..
No God...

What a pity.
did you just type this as a human being?? smh
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by abayolb: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
So bc u guys won election with the worst form of rigging ever recorded in the world, means he shouldn't travel.
If Buhari likes he should rule forever, I will forever be Atikulated.
..mass rigging Kano votes 2015 1.9m,kastina votes 1.3m why rigged,Abuja not rigged,Eboyin and Enugun not rigged.GOD BLESS NIGERIA,sometime you need to accept defeat and brace up tomorrow always comes with change,change shown already if you remove your glass you will see.. till 2050
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by iamvictorbassey: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
albaniy1:

ok i accept the chaleng but first of all which state are u residing at

Has that got anything to do with your responses and fact givings?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by AnanseK(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
And as for the topic

1. We are impressed with the reduced strength of insurgency in the North East. The citizens of Borno and Yobe have the first hand assessment on that and is reflected in their votes.

2. Buhari is geared towards developing an accountability and transparency system by implementing the TSA and the BVN, we want to see more of that. We have also seen high profile investigations and many corrupt individuals are on trial.

4. Despite the depleted treasury and the economic downturn in his first year Buhari had supported states to pay salaries and had restored the country’s external reserve and is working to diversify the economy in addition to the oil sector we are expanding argriculture and SMEs.

5. He is investing in infrastructure as we see in Road construction across the country using innovative financing mechanisms. He is bringing back the rail service which is unknown to multitude of young Nigerians and he has shown his commitment to completion of projects started or conceived by previous governments such as the Abuja metropolitan rail, the Abuja airport, the second Niger Bridge, the Ajaokuta iron and steel industrial base etc

6. He is addressing the electricity problems through both improved generation and improved distribution in the short and long term. The Mambilla hydroelectric scheme is an example.

7. There is no evidence that he intends to accumulate personal wealth from government coppers or even from outside therefore has no conflict of interest in that respect. Of course we want to more searchlight focused on the men around him for all the rumors to be proven or dispelled.

8. These are all positive indicators and you may want to apply them to Atiku and his cohorts where they will become negative indicators. Atiku’s theoretical plans are too shallow and sound deceitful, just like his job creation through magic, since no plausible pratcable details have been presented.

8. Atiku’s body language, Utterances and antecedents makes him a suspect swindler and untrustworthy as a leader. His use of money suggests an investment in our future which he was determined to buy and own.

9. I can say more but let’s just pause and listen to your comments.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by CoolAmbience(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

I will give just a few bro. I was born and raised in the North too. I move around the country almost on weekly basis. I have also worked and lived in every region of the country.

1. Buhari's Presidential Fertilizer Initiative helped to revive more than 10 fertilizer blending plants across the country, thereby slashing cost per bag of fertilizer by about 50% while raising agricultural production significantly.

2. Buhari's Energizing Economies Initiative has helped to provide stable energy supply to more than 20,000 shop owners in Sura Shopping Complex on Lagos Island, Sabon Gari market in Kano and Ariaria International Market, Aba. This is still being expanded.

3. Completion of Port Harcourt International Airport and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport New Terminals.

4. Completion and execution of major rail projects in the country i.e Abuja Metrorail, Abuja Kaduna Railway, Lagos Abeokuta Railway and Warri Itakpe Railway.

4. Massive ongoing rehabilitation and construction of roads i.e Lagos Ibadan, Kano Bye Pass, Auchi-Okene-Lokoja-Abuja, Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-Okigwe-Port Harcourt, Calabar-Itu-Odukpani, Ogbia-Nembe, Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke, Eku-Obiaruku-Agbor-Benin, Benin-Ore-Ijebu Ode-Sagamu etc.

5. Various Social Investment Programs that have employed hundreds of thousands of Nigerians as volunteers teachers, cooks, health officers and agric extension workers. The National School Feeding Programme alone has increased school enrolments by over 10million in the last three years...please, do a little research on this.

6. Optimizing FIRS to generate over N5trillion in collection in one year to cushion effects of reduced oil prices. This has never happened in Nigeria's history.

7. The Anchor Borrower's Scheme led to the setting up of more than 10 mechanized rice mills in the last three years.

8. Massive Pension payments to retirees across different agencies and parastatals.

8. I don taya bro....make I rest small abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
So bc u guys won election with the worst form of rigging ever recorded in the world, means he shouldn't travel.

You are a bloody liar. International community rated the election 80%. if not for people like you, who fill the world with hatred and bitterness the rating should be 90+
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by victorypeace: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
Your wailing continues. you better join the line. What happened to all his useless letters.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by kernniejay(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Do you think all his campaign for Atiku is for free?
After he has collected Atiku dollars, he knows the best option is to jet out as he cannot afford to refund the business man.
If you know you know.

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by iamvictorbassey: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
AnanseK:

1. We are impressed with the reduced strength of insurgency in the North East. The citizens of Borno and Yobe have the first hand assessment on that and is reflected in their votes.

2. Buhari is geared towards developing an accountability and transparency system by implementing the TSA and the BVN, we want to see more of that. We have also seen high profile investigations and many corrupt individuals are on trial.

4. Despite the depleted treasury and the economic downturn in his first year Buhari had supported states to pay salaries and had restored the country’s external reserve and is working to diversify the economy in addition to the oil sector we are expanding argriculture and SMEs.

5. He is investing in infrastructure as we see in Road construction across the country using innovative financing mechanisms. He is bringing back the rail service which is unknown to multitude of young Nigerians and he has shown his commitment to completion of projects started or conceived by previous governments such as the Abuja metropolitan rail, the Abuja airport, the second Niger Bridge, the Ajaokuta iron and steel industrial base etc

6. He is addressing the electricity problems through both improved generation and improved distribution in the short and long term. The Mambilla hydroelectric scheme is an example.

7. There is no evidence that he intends to accumulate personal wealth from government coppers or even from outside therefore has no conflict of interest in that respect. Of course we want to more searchlight focused on the men around him for all the rumors to be proven or dispelled.

8. These are all positive indicators and you may want to apply them to Atiku and his cohorts where they will become negative indicators. Atiku’s theoretical plans are too shallow and sound deceitful, just like his job creation through magic, since no plausible pratcable details have been presented.

8. Atiku’s body language, Utterances and antecedents makes him a suspect swindler and untrustworthy as a leader. His use of money suggests an investment in our future which he was determined to buy and own.

9. I can say more but let’s just pause and listen to your comments.

First I want to acknowledge your level of maturity in replying me. Kudos.
Back to the topic,

1. Since you sound very sincere, I will want to believe that you know deep down that Boko haram was incited as an ousting factor. Which is the same reason Fulani Herdsmen took over immediately after the purpose of boko haram was achieved. I am of the opinion that Herdsmen is a politcal tool. But if you disagree with Boko being a political tool, I will also have to look the other way and claim otherwise.

2. If Buhari had initiated the TSA and BVN scheme from the very start, it would have likely been in his second tenure that it would have been implemented by either himself or another candidate. So I would like to say the initiator should take glory for that.

4(Same way you numbered it mistakenly I guess). Diversification do you any proofs to give? In agriculture, I can tell you that we have only gone million miles on paper but not in reality. Hit on this link and you'll see that Nigeria is the second highest importer of rice. https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=l-V3XNy3FIamaPK0uvgJ&q=highest+importer+of+rice+in+the+world&oq=highest+imp&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.36.5240..7714...1.0..0.1096.4977.2-5j3j6-2j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i131.E84wyVzDh7o

5. On the issue of infrastructure, Can we have a list? For I can give you a list of some done by the previous administration. Sokoto-Aliero-Jega-Koko-Kontagora. Abuja-Lokoja, Imo-Rivers-Bayelsa-Warri, Bida-Mokwa-Jebba.

6. If you stay in Niger State, they ration the light there for 4hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. Should something go wrong with your transformer or you miss the morning dose, that's all for that day. If you stay in Sokoto, Some days you only get it for 2 hours. At most 5-6hours a day. Do you feel there's any use in telling us how much you spent on power when the masses cannot feel it?

7. We have seen him publicly endorsing candidates indicted with corruption cases. And forming a blind eye to corrupt cases within his cabinet.

8 and 9 I believe are comments not points, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by bmos(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
vicoloni:
OBJ ja pa!

Going to lay complains about the outcome of election to his friend Trump. Meanwhile Trump is still struggling to justify his 2017 (or is 2016 self?) win. Mama Theresa May is still choking with Brexit so who will help out?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by onedayatime(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

What was your logical reasoning for voting Atiku?
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by ibolord(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Baba OBJ left the chat
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by AfonjaConehead: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Where are those like for Atiku share for Buhari users grin grin angry

Shut up and bow down for your Mallam masters
grin
ZmB
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by akoaki(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

Ask Google.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by chilltoo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
All those prophesying evil in the next four years to come may not eat the fruit thereof if it turns out to be time of plenty.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Where are those like for Atiku share for Buhari users grin grin angry
they all died on febuhari 23
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by AnanseK(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

First I want to acknowledge your level of maturity in replying me. Kudos.
Back to the topic,

1. Since you sound very sincere, I will want to believe that you know deep down that Boko haram was incited as an ousting factor. Which is the same reason Fulani Herdsmen took over immediately after the purpose of boko haram was achieved. I am of the opinion that Herdsmen is a politcal tool. But if you disagree with Boko being a political tool, I will also have to look the other way and claim otherwise.

2. If Buhari had initiated the TSA and BVN scheme from the very start, it would have likely been in his second tenure that it would have been implemented by either himself or another candidate. So I would like to say the initiator should take glory for that.

4(Same way you numbered it mistakenly I guess). Diversification do you any proofs to give? In agriculture, I can tell you that we have only gone million miles on paper but not in reality. Hit on this link and you'll see that Nigeria is the second highest importer of rice. https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=l-V3XNy3FIamaPK0uvgJ&q=highest+importer+of+rice+in+the+world&oq=highest+imp&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.36.5240..7714...1.0..0.1096.4977.2-5j3j6-2j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i131.E84wyVzDh7o

5. On the issue of infrastructure, Can we have a list? For I can give you a list of some done by the previous administration. Sokoto-Aliero-Jega-Koko-Kontagora. Abuja-Lokoja, Imo-Rivers-Bayelsa-Warri, Bida-Mokwa-Jebba.

6. If you stay in Niger State, they ration the light there for 4hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. Should something go wrong with your transformer or you miss the morning dose, that's all for that day. If you stay in Sokoto, Some days you only get it for 2 hours. At most 5-6hours a day. Do you feel there's any use in telling us how much you spent on power when the masses cannot feel it?

7. We have seen him publicly endorsing candidates indicted with corruption cases. And forming a blind eye to corrupt cases within his cabinet.

8 and 9 I believe are comments not points, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

1. I had the hope of having a reasonable discussion with you but the first point in your response, rarther than dwelling on incontrovertible facts, reverts to hearsay and rumors of Boko Haram sponsorship , and issue that has transcended three PDP governments from OBJ to Jonathan and gathered more momentum with each subsequent PDP government with the real de escalation coming only Buhari’s Government.

2. With TSA and BVN I don’t think PDP will ever have the courage of implementing them despite having a blueprint on paper. Transparency is far from PDP policy and practice. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Atiku in event of winning the election made the reversal of TSA a major policy decision. So I will not give them any credit.

3. As for starting an infrastructure and its abandonment in one or two years is something we are very familiar with. Once the bulk of the contract sum is released and shared the project, no matter how potentially beneficial, is abandoned and the government looks the other way. I can’t give PDP the credit when Buhari’s Government saves dead or dying project and brings it to completion not minding the kickbacks taken by the previous governments officials.

4. Looking at your other arguments, I am sorry to say that I have doubts about your sincerity and therefore may not continue with this dialogue.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by ChiefVolt007: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
I honestly don't know why some Nigerians won't do their research before posting stuff.

This video is an old video first off and secondly he was in a hurry cos he was late for his flight!

Haba! Nigerians.... When we go get sense abeg
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

A leader has to have intergrity. He has to be looked at as someone the people can trust. Short of that, he’s not a leader he is a crook. Nobody trusts a crook to lead.
That’s why people voted Buhari. They trust him.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Blinkers: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Herrymax:
Pls, i need a menial job, just anything to keep me busy, tired of staying around at home, Any available job in Ogun or lagos area
08149833680 whatsapp/call. Thanks.

Me too.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by deomelo: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Didn't know OBJ sabi run sha...

Thee fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom.

AthiefKulooter better learn from is former Boss and quickly flee to Cameroon.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Me thinks he wen't abroad to seek international support to nullify this election. If you think Baba ran away because he is scared of Buhari, then you obviously don't know the man.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
can't he travel again?
check my signature
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by deomelo: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Me thinks he wen't abroad to seek international support to nullify this election. If you think Baba ran away because he is scared of Buhari, then you obviously don't know the man.

The same election wey international community don sanction and congratulated PMB for winning? Abi na another election you Igbos are talking about?

grin grin
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
otijah:
Even Atiku voted Buhari grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by yahmohy27: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

And as for the topic

And I want you to tell me what makes you believe that Buhari is not the best option over Atiku that you believed
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by glamm: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is the most useless thread I have seen.
Re: The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK by veesion: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
How can BUHARIG claim to b honest after rigging nigeria into another season of set back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.