Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (57773 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by JuanDeDios: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
akinblog:
Just in: #NURTW Chieftain in Lagos #MCOluomo organises peace meeting between the Ibo and Yoruba people in Oshodi area of the state. APC leaders, security operatives and other stakeholders present at the meeting.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/MC-Oluomo-Organises-Peace-Meeting-With-Igbo-Yoruba-In-Oshodi.html
This is nonsense. There is no problem between Igbos and Lagos in Oshodi or anywhere in Lagos. It's paid APC thugs attacking Nigerians, mostly of Igbo extraction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by lastempero: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't support violence against any tribe however I will advice the Igbos to stop their hate speech towards other tribes.

You can't insult people in their own land and expect them not to react
Nobody from other part of the Country can insult Igbos in Abia and go scot free

This nairaland is deceiving alot of people,don't take all all this nairaland ranting serious.what happened in the last election should have taught you a lesson that such nonsense doesn't exist in Lagos, just a pocket of urchins from both tribes that has nothing to loose are the ones ranting here.the real yorubas n igbos run shows in Lagos and live comfortably in the same neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by lathrowinger: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
a meeting with APC Igbo zombies? No true son of igboland will attend a meeting called by a tout

Why yiboooo get problem like this nah

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by DerideGull(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
The only peace that can exist between Igbo and Yoruba is through disintegration of shithole called Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

so In other words Igbos should stop voting in Lagos? What are you smoking dude!!!!!
Stop voting in Lagos... You people don't belong to Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by kizaronto: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't support violence against any tribe however I will advice the Igbos to stop their hate speech towards other tribes.

Looks like u are just coming out the blues. Is it hate speech that caused quarrel or ur paid touts trying to stop people from voting for their choice candidates?
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by eagleeye2: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shut it already. A tout came to disrupt a peaceful electioneering process, and you want people to stare and clap for him? Even your president gave a shoot order to ballot snatchers and you all hailed him. So what is different?
Do you people see others as stupid or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by ogawisdom(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chase igbos to their home states
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by kristo123: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
muykem:
I hate anything ethnic conflict but Igbo need to redefine their involvement in Lagos politics to avoid impending doom. You remember Lagoon statement by Oba Eko in 2015. Igbo primary objective in Lagos is to do business and not to determine or influence who rule Lagos. This is my advice and personal opinion.
Are you saying Igbo are not Nigerians...
Or Lagos is a sovereign Nation not a state in Nigeria...
You need psych evaluation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Jayslicky: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Uglymugg:
It's called "lout", not "tout", you uneducated NPC _moron.
I know it's lout but because i wanted people to understand my message i used tout, not everyone knows it's lout and next time make your point without any insult.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nwadiuto247: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
gurnam:

Trust me, there won’t be war.

Half of those igbos that came out during the Presidential election will not come out for the Governorship election for 2 main reason

1. Fear ( the Igbo man is fearful outside igboland)

2. Interest - unlike the presidential election where they have one of them as a candidate and their deep hatred for Buhari, they don’t have the incentive in the Governorship election as 2 both major candidates are yorubas and they don’t exactly have hatred for sanwaolu like they have For Buhari

Shut up. Igbos dont fear thats why they reside everywhere in the world..

Igbos actually dont hate Sanwaolu.They dont have any problem with him and he has approached them severally. My mind changed about Sanwaolu when i saw him with Phyno, also when i saw him having series of meetings with Igbos. He has not made any negative comment against the Igbos. A lot of Igbos will vote for him too.

Buhari's case is entirely different, majority of Igbos hate him.

Agbaje and Sanwaolu may share igbo votes 50-50.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Didi2d:

God bless you real good for this observation
u no well Lagos is cosmopolitan if tinubu from osun can rule Lagos if the ikeja rep frm kogi can stay put in Lagos why all this shout...go to igboland dee are Yoruba's who have settled and are doing well....ethnicity ll kill some of u.... who allowed d elite to drive u nuts....d Yoruba's who voted for atiku shd be killed rite...or the fews Hausas who voted atiku are no longer Hausa's.... u can't dictate to pple what to do dats yy it's democracy...
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
seguun:

I still don't understand why a people will lack tacts like most Igbos.

What he is saying is that nobody will blame you for voting your interest in the Presidential election, but when it comes to elections in your host State, supporting the party in power is the best for you

Why a whole chunk of you cannot get this, is exactly why I'm baffled
keep quiet u mean if there is someone good to represent a constituency cos apc present a goat dst person shd be voted...did u see he a 35 yr old won in ondo for house reps under sdp...naivety kill u dee...
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by kristo123: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
gbosaa:

He meant Igbos should do their businesses, go home and during election period, they should come en masse and vote for Yorubas.

These our hosts are something else. Whoever did this to them, e no go better for de person.

What a country.

They are free to vote a candidate of their choosing...
That is democracy.

please we are not in North Korea.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by collab: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
A tout organising peace meeting, it's one of the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. It is only sharing of money that can make people from different tribes of Nigeria united like this.
U're right and secondly football
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by marvinsync(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
muykem:
I hate anything ethnic conflict but Igbo need to redefine their involvement in Lagos politics to avoid impending doom. You remember Lagoon statement by Oba Eko in 2015. Igbo primary objective in Lagos is to do business and not to determine or influence who rule Lagos. This is my advice and personal opinion.

advice?

u insignificant little boy grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by kristo123: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
MYHUBBY:
a peace meeting or a warning meeting. look closely at oluomo facial look, does it look like he care about any peace meeting with one lost immigrants?

I don't support violence but Yoruba must stand up and unite not to allow one immigrant decide their political stand for them. if you Yoruba reading this can't influence or determine who rule a local govt in Igbo land. no single Igbo worth deciding who rule in your land

xenophobic even to a fellow citizen...
this is very bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yemi1504: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

It's really saddening. You can never find one Yoruba posting intelligent comments on here.

Including me? Lol SMH. Stop talking with those idio.ts who do not represent my tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Don't mind them they taking our kindness for a fool
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

how did the igbos insult the yorubas in their land? Are you okay? So voting in an election means insulting yorubas in their land? what have the yorubas done to the Fulani herdsmen who rape and kill in their land?
By going against Yoruba wishes is insulting them ok Igbo has doing this during AWOLOWO's time
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
seguun:

I still don't understand why a people will lack tacts like most Igbos.

What he is saying is that nobody will blame you for voting your interest in the Presidential election, but when it comes to elections in your host State, supporting the party in power is the best for you

Why a whole chunk of you cannot get this, is exactly why I'm baffled

You are wrong. There should be no election in the first place. The party in power do not need to contest against anyone.

...or maybe you are right. Igbos should troop out en masse and dutifully cast their votes to whoever their generous host ask them to cast their votes for.

What kind of split heads and necrotic brains do we have in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Darkseid(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Timekeeper:

Lout not tout...
I just learnt something new today, thank you grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
twerkjack:
Igbos are very hateful ppl... they complain too much angry I’m from Rivers state and I’m not an Igbo or ipob Buh being their closest Neighbour I noticed thier bitterness.... they even segregate amongst themselves eg Osu caste are not to be associated with, Mbaise ppl are bad, Run from Ngwa ppl, etc they’re just that way..... pls y’all should CHANGE!! if u bring war to yourselves don’t call south south oo

Shut up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Pearlman(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
They are perfecting their rigging plans for the governorship election
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by afroxyz: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:

have you travelled to abia before? answer honestly
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Femich18(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
My own is why the threats, attack and disenfranchisement last Saturday?
Something unknown to you and I may have happened which resulted in the menace. I will just say we all should thread with caution cos we need each other.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yemi1504: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Stop voting in Lagos... You people don't belong to Lagos

Bomb dey your od.e oloribur.uku Omo al.e jat.i jat.i masanf.ani.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by putin4: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nonsense mc Olomo you don buy market
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by blindjustice13(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Southerners fighting themselves over a Fulani man undecided,smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.