Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (57774 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by idsamoo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
(Just thinking aloud)......

Bet why are Yorubas not claiming ogun, osun, ondo etc. The same way they are claiming Lagos?

After south east and south south have developed everywhere finish, una wan come reap were una no sow shey?

Lagos is no man's land! Period! tongue tongue

Its always sweet for you to say lagos is no man's land,can anyone tell you Aba or onisha is no man's land ,,is lagos your papa land,,,evil Igbo always claiming good things to theirselves and their ways and mind towards their fellow being is full of evil.

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Sagay212: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Whether iPods vote or not. APC will win Lagos. They will only make noise as usual.

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yommen: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
A lout organising peace meeting, it's one of the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. It is only sharing of money that can make people from different tribes of Nigeria united like this.

Cry me a river!
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yommen: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
(Just thinking aloud)......

Bet why are Yorubas not claiming ogun, osun, ondo etc. The same way they are claiming Lagos?

After south east and south south have developed everywhere finish, una wan come reap were una no sow shey?

Lagos is no man's land! Period! tongue tongue

Ode! Just like Washington DC is no man's land abi.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Simbrixton(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2019
aljharem:
Eku ile eyin eyinmi

I greet you all.

I will like to mention that the issue of Lagos is a serious case that every single Yoruba should pay attention to. How can a group of people migrate to your ancestral land and call you ancestral land a "no man's land" and you smile with them. Please let me ask you a question, If you do not have a heritage where do you come from ? I mean right before your nose, strangers are claiming your homes and calling it a no man's land. I mean how do you introduce yourself to your children.

Kids ::::: Daddy where are we from ?

Father ::::: Kids your ancestral home and that of your fore fathers is no man's land Lagos

Kids :::::::: Why are we from No man's land but Emeka claims he from Enugu.

Father :::::: Well Emeka is from Enugu because he's father and those people him have homes and villages they can be traced but you are a lagosian, no village nothing; you are a vagabond with no history because Lagos is a no man's land

Kids:::::::Ok at least if I go to Enugu I can be elected there or even be a king there.

Father ::::::: Well if you try it is possible

Kids go to Enugu and try to be elected after suffering and investing

Enugu People ::::::: Ndi Yoruba you can never be king or elected here. Your father Awolowo betrayed us

Kids come back home

Now if you are a yoruba man and a Lagosian Awori/Ijebu/Egba and Egun and you smile without cutting the head of the person that says your land is a no man's land, then you are an illiterate.

Forget your education. If the White Americans know their land and Australians still trace their root but yours is "No man's land" then sorry to say but you are a fool.

If you cannot protect your heritage and think being educated means being a fool then I am sorry we are not all fools.

A good example is the House of representative woman in Ajeromi-Ifelodun Rita Odichi Orji was born into the family of Late Mr. Festus Akuenyerenwata Chimara and Mrs. Celestina Chimara. She had her early education in Orlu, Imo State, before moving over to Lagos where she made her home until her election to the hallowed chambers.

Rita Orji campaigns in Igbo language and does empowerment in Imo state thereby taking money meant for Lagos empowerment to Imo state.

This is to tell eyin omo oduduwa to wake up and smell the coffee. This is not tribalism; this is us protecting our heritage.

No ethnic group will allow what we allow in Lagos state. Urhobo, Hausas etc don't gloat on us but Igbos do and we should not allow it !!!

Enough is enough

From Lagos Island

True born Awori indigene.
WhatsApp me on +447572807334 o to ge
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by raumdeuter: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Shinjitsu: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Alexis11:

Igbos are slaves to both of them. grin

You should be ashamed of your tribe and states
The foolanis took kwara state from you bastards and you slaves still have mouth to talk

Which state did you two hopeless tribe take from the ibos? None or how many ibo are Muslims?
Remember we are better than you two fools

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Honor10: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Bridget95:
you people are full of fear.who is not an immigrant in Lagos? How are immigrant deciding Yoruba political future.Everyone has the right to vote in Nigeria so long that you are a nigerian.if the oil in igboland is for all Nigerians why can't all Nigerians vote anywhere in Nigeria?

shut up! which yeye oil, the oil in ondo alone sef is more than that in all ur 5 landlocked region

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2019
seguun:

That's why I said you people lack tacts,what you are saying is different from what you people are doing in Lagos.

Giving a block vote to the opposition in your host State, Fielding an Igbo candidate in an opposition party and making sure he wins in your dominated areas within your host State is not wise in any way. You are simply sending a very wrong signal to your host government. Any sane people will try their best to clip your wings since you have declared hostility against your benevolent host...

But what do I know! It seems the Igbos are on a different level when it comes to logic.

Igbos are not your problem. The earlier you realise that, the better for you. Igbos have developed and evolved beyond your obsolete and unintelligent pattern of reasoning.

There is something called freedom and democracy. They exercise that within the limits of the law of the society. In a sane society, if you are displeased, you should field your own candidate and contest lawfully and responsibly. Attempting to prevent any Nigerian from exercising his civic duties irrespective of his tribe, gender, age and other characteristics as provided the person is eligible, capable and qualified is very wrong.

Your elders should not be making inflammatory and intimidatory speeches, your youths should not be engaging in unnecessary confrontations with vulnerable Nigerians simply because they are non Yorubas.

Some of the people you attack verbally and physically were born and have lived in Lagos before you were conceived. They pay their taxes and obey the law.

Stop being paranoid, it’s not good for your mental health. These people, when their businesses suffer misfortune, people like you won’t and have never contributed a kobo to support them. They find strength within the group and continue. Those who milk them daily don’t and will never come to their aid in such scenarios.

Be happy for them. Those who live, work and do businesses away from their ancestral homes are the reason Nigeria still stand together.
Be a good Nigeria, wish them well, stop being paranoid, stop moaning.

Be happy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Honor10: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which nonsense brothers.?
My own is i need answer to what happened last Saturday .

What were the reasons for the attacks, disenfranchisement and threats?

fo0l like u and wat will u do? I just hope make u guys do nonsense for Lagos for next week, make we reason your matter well well. u are all going back to ur mud republic

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by rhektor(m): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2019
igbodefender:
Good one from Mc Oluomo.
Lalasticlala come and organize peace between Igbo and Yoruba on Nairaland grin

If Omenka catch NwaAmaikpe for the meeting
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by rhektor(m): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
so only APC leaders were present?No PDP leaders?

PDP leaders are still mourning
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Validfacts: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Stop voting in Lagos... You people don't belong to Lagos
perfect answer to all the Igbos. And if u have to vote, follow the rules of the leaders in the states. Imagine one of them contesting 4 rep in mushin Lagos, who does that in the east, if the fellow is not from the state? Thank God, they have spent his money and shown him where he belongs. Igbos should just be neutral in the affairs of any states they find themselves, until they allow other tribes to contribute to the affairs of their states, then they will be allowed in other states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by nwanyionitsha: 1:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Honor10:

fo0l like u and wat will u do? I just hope make u guys do nonsense for Lagos for next week, make we reason your matter well well. u are all going back to ur mud republic
You can't do shi, we dey wait you this time. You go know say lagos na part of Nigeria.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by deomelo: 3:18am On Mar 01, 2019
These villagers just dey push Yoruba people every day and every second, one day one day you go push them against the wall, na den you go see real wahala. Keep pushing...

This is why I like Northerners, they don't take shit from these villagers, ordinary quit notice, their agama lizard red cap village elders gather delegation to prostrate and beg Hausa people to let them stay, but if na Yoruba people, na yanga and forming just because they know Yoruba people are too soft and they tolerate insults and all manner of sme sme..

One day one day, una go rush enter ekenedilishuku back to your villages, that day is coming

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Bridget95(f): 3:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! which yeye oil, the oil in ondo alone sef is more than that in all ur 5 landlocked region
you said our land is limited to give state, your states are just five excluding Lagos because it's no man's land,you are all immigrants claiming Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by gurnam: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Shut up. Igbos dont fear thats why they reside everywhere in the world..

Igbos actually dont hate Sanwaolu.They dont have any problem with him and he has approached them severally. My mind changed about Sanwaolu when i saw him with Phyno, also when i saw him having series of meetings with Igbos. He has not made any negative comment against the Igbos. A lot of Igbos will vote for him too.

Buhari's case is entirely different, majority of Igbos hate him.

Agbaje and Sanwaolu may share igbo votes 50-50.

Lol ! Shut up!! Igbos are fearful outside Ibo land. There are lot of evidence to back that up grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by suremanpatriot: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Before Tinubu's comin,Lagos was lik a jungle,today God gave us Tinubu and Lagos is becoming like Vegas,wil will get to that Mega city status following the master plan,Amen grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by rummmy: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2019
muykem:
I hate anything ethnic conflict but Igbo need to redefine their involvement in Lagos politics to avoid impending doom. You remember Lagoon statement by Oba Eko in 2015. Igbo primary objective in Lagos is to do business and not to determine or influence who rule Lagos. This is my advice and personal opinion.
so igbos should not vote abi? We will always vote and determine who rules Lagos.... Our population outside the east should be a strength just as it is a weakness back in the east.. Lagos and Kano in mind.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Alexis11: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
Shinjitsu:

You should be ashamed of your tribe and states
The foolanis took kwara state from you bastards and you slaves still have mouth to talk

Which state did you two hopeless tribe take from the ibos? None or how many ibo are Muslims?
Remember we are better than you two fools

You are living in denial if you don't believe that Igbos are the slaves of this country. They are even slaves to minor tribes like Ijaw, Bini and others....

Historically, your parents will tell you the truth if you ask them.... It is a trend nobody can change, not even your next generation.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nathan2016: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2019
muykem:
I hate anything ethnic conflict but Igbo need to redefine their involvement in Lagos politics to avoid impending doom. You remember Lagoon statement by Oba Eko in 2015. Igbo primary objective in Lagos is to do business and not to determine or influence who rule Lagos. This is my advice and personal opinion.

Why dont you buy chains and put Igbos?

FOOOOOL

Igbos are not Nigerians, but your slaves?

Nigeria can never go an inch with this mentality. Muslims are becoming senators in USA, Foreigner became a president in the USA. Stilll you lots reason like this for igbos who has 100 percent right to be involve in politics in lagos.

IGBOS should start contesting for governorship position. Their population in lag is already increasing.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Honor10: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You can't do shi, we dey wait you this time. You go know say lagos na part of Nigeria.

OK now, let's wait and see, it seems u Neva learn, go and ask ur ancestors what happen to them in ondo state, Nonsense
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Honor10: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Bridget95:
you said our land is limited to give state, your states are just five excluding Lagos because it's no man's land,you are all immigrants claiming Lagos.

shuv this ur nonsense inside ur ass and bring it out wen one of ur kind become governor of Lagos until den, u are just littering our land
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by nwanyionitsha: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
Honor10:

OK now, let's wait and see, it seems u Neva learn, go and ask ur ancestors what happen to them in ondo state, Nonsense
Noisemaker,abeg,lets hear word.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Addy003(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2019
But what has this mc olumo has to offer, asides mobilisation of thugs
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Simbrixton(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Yoruba on nairaland u guys just like talking am highly disappointed walahi
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Shinjitsu: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
You see how stupid you are..tell us how we are slaves? Hope you read what a Fulani man said yesterday on twitter (YOURBA SLAVES)

Hope you saw it...have you asked yourself why he. Said it...the only history is this Nigerian Biafran war...we fought your masters for three and half years..which yourba Ass licker bastards fools couldn't do

Shame on the yourba tribe shame
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Mouthgag: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I am resident in lagos surulere to be precise.

MC Oluomo was the aggressor-in-chief of the last week's fracas.He is in no position to call a peace meeting
Will you stfu
Then go back to your hut in the east.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Mouthgag: 3:48am On Mar 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

how did the igbos insult the yorubas in their land? Are you okay? So voting in an election means insulting yorubas in their land? what have the yorubas done to the Fulani herdsmen who rape and kill in their land?
osu alusi pigs no dey ever think
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by AfonjaBoston: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

what stupidity? So igbos should allow themselves to be bullied in Lagos?People came out to vote freely and were attacked and you are blaming them.Dont Yorubas in the east vote for their choices of candidates? If the violence starts do you think it will end in Lagos?

Be careful before you get picked up by DSS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.