Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (51183 Views)

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Pearlman(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
Just cut his di*k already cool
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Slynation(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
One thing i know for sure.... My preek will never land me into trouble
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Tatan03: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
This old man is a wicked man, they should tie stone to his chest and drop him in a lagoon
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shey una vote buhari? Better look for APC person to beg ni as una like the hardship wey we dey

wat has APC got to do wit dis

God loves a cheerful giver
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by nuelyoyo(m): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2019
executioner:

Brother, I am almost 28 but I am currently being seduced by an 11 year-old. Her sister is 18, wants me to f her too, but is more reserved. The 11 year old is so bold and has so punished me with her seductive overtures I can barely control myself sometimes. Sometimes I wonder where she got all that exposure from. And this has been going on for like a year now like when she was 10! At 11 her front is already full and she is beautiful.

Long story short I avoid both of them like a plague.

And believe me this girl the op is talking about consented to the old man and has actually been enjoying. She probably seduced him too.
shocked shocked things are happening oohh.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by lrdval: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2019
nuelyoyo:
shocked shocked things are happening oohh.
just like what I have been going through. Many under age girls recently want big big brothers things. They will keep disturbing you. Playing with you rubbing you those their little things and looking into your eyes to know if you are feeling it. Went to my village river during xmass and see how these Village teens 11 12 13 will flowing around you like housefly. Talk to any of any of them playfully and see how she will tell you that your things is even small to what they want.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Kursk2019(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Ironman15:
Hello my people. I need your help financially

i wanted to pay my academy fee,no amount is too small

thank y'all
Go meet ur people for Marvel
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Kursk2019(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2019
lrdval:
just like what I have been going through. Many under age girls recently want big big brothers things. They will keep disturbing you. Playing with you rubbing you those their little things and looking into your eyes to know if you are feeling it. Went to my village river during xmass and see how these Village teens 11 12 13 will flowing around you like housefly. Talk to any of any of them playfully and see how she will tell you that your things is even small to what they want.
Finish your talk... Wetyn you do those poor little girls
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Yamsyy(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2020
You want to have a passive income?
You wanna learn how Blockchain and Cryptocurrency investments work?

*I can show you a simple way you can use N2500 -2800 only to start with ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT and rake in 6 figures..*
You must sha be willing to teach at least 2 people this strategy!

Sounds interesting? Kindly join the group https:///JvWgUZf1T3T0fQiASnwB1g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.