Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (51180 Views)

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Timekeeper: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
The police have arrested a 60-year old man, one Benjamin Omole, for allegedly engaging an 11-year old girl in sex romps in Surulere area of Lagos, where they reside.

It was gathered that Omole lured the victim into his apartment, removed her clothes and defiled her before allowing her to go but warned her not to tell anyone.

However, the matter got exposed after the parents noticed changes in the victim’s behaviour and body. She was confronted and she revealed that Omole, popularly called Baba, had been sleeping with her.

The matter was reported to the police in the area and Omole was arrested. The matter was later transferred to the Gender Section of the State Command for investigation.

It was gathered that the suspect, Omole, admitted that he slept with the 11-year old girl but narrated that he did not force her as claimed by her parents.

The police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement which may attract several years in prisons if found guilty.

However, when the matter came up at the court, his plea was not taken after the prosecutor asked the court to ordere for DPP advice because the victim was a minor.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs O.Sule-Amzat, ordered Omole to be remanded in prison custody without an option of bail. The court also directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice.

Therefore, Omole will remain in prison custody pending the outcome of DPP advice. And if the DPP finds him culpable, the matter will be transferred to the High Court for trial.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/i-did-not-force-her-man-who-engaged.html?m=1

60 years molest 11 years na crime but those aunties that use to molest small boys at 8 9 10 14 and so no be crime... The law favours Ladies
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by starbone: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
na ur wife.....
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ironman15:
Hello my people. I need your help financially

i wanted to pay my academy fee,no amount is too small

thank y'all
Shey una vote buhari? Better look for APC person to beg ni as una like the hardship wey we dey
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Omole
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Consensual or not, its still pedophilia.
But negroes will always argue.
Cursed breeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
hmmmm, at his old age still doing evil, he will now spend part of his resting life in jail, it's a pity for him.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Gt544: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by mozona(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
49yrs different ok
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Avbets: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
See prove below

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Zerobets: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
See prove below

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
dalass:
Thank god am not a judge...A 60 year old man said he didn't force an 11 year old girl... I won't even let him stand for trial.... Waste of time and resources....... Kirikiri straight grin grin
Can you imagine?! I would throw his behind in jail straight because I no get that kinda patience! Life with ZERO chance of parole. grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daeylar:
He knew she was 11 and still raped her.
Hand him his sentence already

Should be life imprisonment

Not so harsh....about 90 years ought to be enough

No joke
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Awesomefred32(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
Just cut his di*k already cool

grin grin
Konji na bastard
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by WIDETHOUGHT: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
HE'S AN IGNORAMUS, NOT KNOWING HE'S GUILTY FOR PSYCHOLOGICALLY MANIPULATING A MINOR BY JUST LURING HER THROUGH WHATEVER PEACEFUL MEANS AS HE CLAIMED.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by omomummy13: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Abi weyrey ni old man yii ni? Castrate the m*daf*cker jor!!!
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Bimpe29: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Agbako.

Aundhu billahi mina shaitan rajeem.
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by virgintoto(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
The police have arrested a 60-year old man, one Benjamin Omole, for allegedly engaging an 11-year old girl in sex romps in Surulere area of Lagos, where they reside.

It was gathered that Omole lured the victim into his apartment, removed her clothes and defiled her before allowing her to go but warned her not to tell anyone.

However, the matter got exposed after the parents noticed changes in the victim’s behaviour and body. She was confronted and she revealed that Omole, popularly called Baba, had been sleeping with her.

The matter was reported to the police in the area and Omole was arrested. The matter was later transferred to the Gender Section of the State Command for investigation.

It was gathered that the suspect, Omole, admitted that he slept with the 11-year old girl but narrated that he did not force her as claimed by her parents.

The police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement which may attract several years in prisons if found guilty.

However, when the matter came up at the court, his plea was not taken after the prosecutor asked the court to ordere for DPP advice because the victim was a minor.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs O.Sule-Amzat, ordered Omole to be remanded in prison custody without an option of bail. The court also directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice.

Therefore, Omole will remain in prison custody pending the outcome of DPP advice. And if the DPP finds him culpable, the matter will be transferred to the High Court for trial.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/i-did-not-force-her-man-who-engaged.html?m=1

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by virgintoto(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
dykedarlyn:
How do you enjoy having sex with someone that is just 11?? Some people are just plain wicked and inhuman
I wonder oo,11year old fit collect 6inch?
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by PapaAdanna: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
This people again, una no d tire?

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Xfactor22: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Whether you force her or not doesn't make it justifiable... For you to have the mind to sleep with a minor with or without her consent is pathetic and barbaric... Lock him up!!! angry
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by dvdami(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shameless "grandpa".

Parenting is INTENTIONAL. Every parent must be on guard.

Dear parents.

Just recently, I found this story very educative for parents and life-changing for their children. I, therefore, encourage all parents and parents-to-be to take their time and read it:

Mother of three reveals how she was able to give her children the best sex education, helped them avoid sexual abuse and now, the children call her the "BEST MUM IN THE WORLD."

Read her story here:

https://yourfamilyandyou.com/my-story
Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by executioner(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
nuelyoyo:
So this man want us to believe that an eleven years old girl seduced him?

Brother, I am almost 28 but I am currently being seduced by an 11 year-old. Her sister is 18, wants me to f her too, but is more reserved. The 11 year old is so bold and has so punished me with her seductive overtures I can barely control myself sometimes. Sometimes I wonder where she got all that exposure from. And this has been going on for like a year now like when she was 10! At 11 her front is already full and she is beautiful.

Long story short I avoid both of them like a plague.

And believe me this girl the op is talking about consented to the old man and has actually been enjoying. She probably seduced him too.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. by Thekillingjoke: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
When I saw the headline, my head was probably thinking the girl's 16 or there about but 11?? Jail that SOB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.