Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House (34345 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by capitalzero: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
NOC1:
Hahahah, the guy committed political blunder. I never knew the reason for his defection till today.
Reason he defected from pdp to apc. He wil pay for betraying GEJ as well.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by fyneguy: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
MrPolitics:

Tambuwal is no feather weight. My respect for him increased after Atiku’s performance in Sokoto. I didn’t expect Atiku to do so well in a well known Buhari stronghold.

It was not Tambuwal factor. There are some powerful politicians in PDP who used to be with Wamakko. There's a particular rich one that wields influence.

Tambuwal can't win.

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by livelymatilda22: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
cool ...Sokoto isn't in the east but watch how some obsessed folks,brings Igbos to the picture....

Truth he told.. It is high time you people started minding your business..

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by shugabasbn: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Between Tambuwa and Saraki I don't know the dumbest among the two.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by FriendNG: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
anigbajumo:

Too much emotions from our igbo brothers is a major problem for them...

I guess Tambuwal will leave PDP for APC b4 2023 coz he is the only credible northerner at the moment in PDP not even kwakwanso.

Then you're very wrong. Who is Tambuwal please?

Remove Buhari nobody can stand shoulder with Kwankwaso.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by livelymatilda22: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
capitalzero:
[s]
Reason he defected from pdp to apc. He wil pay for betraying GEJ as well. [/s]
Thrash...
Why are you people so cunning and confused?

If Tambuwal wins,.... He disgraced Wamako and Apc

If Tambuwal should lose,......It is because he betrayed GEJ.

Confused wailing zombie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by zlantanfan: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
I don't think wamako would be moved by all these begging.

He said it was tinubu that pleaded with him to give tambuwal his chance, he knows better now, defeat loading for tambuwal

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by tunderay(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
NOC1:
Hahahah, the guy committed political blunder. I never knew the reason for his defection till today.
The most senseless defection

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by anigbajumo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
FriendNG:

Then you're very wrong. Who is Tambuwal please?

Remove Buhari nobody can stand shoulder with Kwankwaso.

Lol,same way ur kwankwanso can't even win his Local Government... He can't stand tambuwal,look at PDP primary Nd their state presidential election..

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by FriendNG: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
anigbajumo:

Lol,same way ur kwankwanso can't even win his Local Government... He can't stand tambuwal,look at PDP primary Nd their state presidential election..

You're still novice when it comes to northern politics. Kwankwaso did not campaign against Buhari. All what you see is lip service.

Tambuwal cannot stand shoulder with Kwankwaso anyday. PDP primaries is about money and Will influence.

And I am talking of Secondary Election not primary. Talking of who the masses love.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Bungalow: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
voiceofthetruth:

Nawa o. Igbo people are emotional... Igbo people don't know how to play politics... Igbo this... Igbo that.. Igbo man steal your babe.. Leave Igbos the Bleep alone. Nawa o
Sharrap

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by anigbajumo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
FriendNG:

You're still novice when it comes to northern politics. Kwankwaso did not campaign against Buhari. All what you see is lip service.

Tambuwal cannot stand shoulder with Kwankwaso anyday. PDP primaries is about money and Will influence.

And I am talking of Secondary Election not primary. Talking of who the masses love.

You don't knw anything,no northerner campaign more than knwankwanso for Atiku in the north. I knw of kwankwansiya member in Akure that went for PDP rally in Kano...hope u knw kwankwanso campaign in 44 local government for atiku in kano,wat was the outcome??

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by FriendNG: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
anigbajumo:

You don't knw anything,no northerner campaign more than knwankwanso for Atiku in the north. I knw of kwankwansiya member in Akure that went for PDP rally in Kano...hope u knw kwankwanso campaign in 44 local government for atiku in kano,wat was the outcome??

They are not traveling for Atiku but pdp gubernatorial candidate Abba K Yusuf

The supporter of Kwankwaso voted for Buhari. And wait for Saturday Election you will.see how Kwankwaso candidate Abba k Yusuf will perform.

Let me allow you to believe what you want to believe. I live in Kano so I'm speaking from experience not hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Indispensable85(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tambuwal, you already committed political suicide.
There's nothing you can do about it.
The game has gone too far already.
You must learn your lessons the hard way,because there was absolutely no reason for your crossing the carpet.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by capitalzero: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Thrash...
Why are you people so cunning and confused?

If Tambuwal wins,.... He disgraced Wamako and Apc

If Tambuwal should lose,......It is because he betrayed GEJ.

Confused wailing zombie

tambuwal would loose. Those who betrayed will also be betrayed and pay for it. Tinubu betrayed ribadu and few otherd and he would surely pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by sarrki(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
capitalzero:

tambuwal would loose. Those who betrayed will also be betrayed and pay for it. Tinubu betrayed ribadu and few otherd and he would surely pay for it.

How did Tinubu betrayed Ribadu?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by sarrki(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
donphiilopus:
See the Tambuwal some guys on nairaland were hoping on to deliver Sokoto State for Atiku. grin cheesy The guy has been humbled. Wamakko should ensure Tambuwal loses his governorship election as well come March 9th. No amount of asss licking should save him.

You are fast becoming an elder statesman

You are a true patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by capitalzero: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:

How did Tinubu betrayed Ribadu?
indomie generation. go and read your history
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by rxmusa(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
NOC1:
It was reliably confirmed that he was the one that was lobbying VP Osinbajo for VP slot in case Buhari dies when he was sick. And Buhari was told about it, he defected because of shame

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by FriendNG: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
rxmusa:

It was reliably confirmed that he was the one that was lobbying VP Osinbajo for VP slot in case Buhari dies when he was sick. And Buhari was told about it, he defected because of shame

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by thesolutions(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House

Abeg, which language is this. Why is sarrki typing like an Igbo man eating a very hot food?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by kcnwaigbo: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2019
fyneguy:

It was not Tambuwal factor. There are some powerful politicians in PDP who used to be with Wamakko. There's a particular rich one that wields influence.

Tambuwal can't win.
Lol the powerful politician no get name? grin
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Midastorch(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2019
NOC1:

Greed,selfishness and stupidity.....

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by kcnwaigbo: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2019
Can the mods please confirm these are old pics before moving to fp
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Midastorch(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Midastorch:

Greed,selfishness and stupidity shame is another factor......
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by eLcastro(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2019
A lot of people here can't smell the coffee....tambuwal defection is the north best card....watch them drag power 2023 when pdp present tambuwal/wike ticket
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Bro Tinubu never betrayed Ribadu but scammed him neatly. Should I say pay back to what Ribadu did to him as EFCC chairman.

capitalzero:

indomie generation. go and read your history
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by FantasticJ: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
cool ...Sokoto isn't in the east but watch how some obsessed folks,brings Igbos to the picture....

Kpele, but make sure your family members are not far when you decided to take the poison o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.