Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House (34347 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by akoaki(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2019
NOC1:
Hahahah, the guy committed political blunder. I never knew the reason for his defection till today.
Bad thinking, bad product.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Charly68: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2019
With presidency now fully secured in the hand of APC ,Wamako holds the ace ...Tambuwa fumbled but retraced his steps very fast . Protect your personal interest before you Atikulate back .
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Bluntemperor: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2019
I weep for my Southern politicians who have not been taught in the school of political sagacity.See this in Tambuwa and Wamacko-two strange birds coming together for the good if their people.ability to see ahead of danger and avert,amend and make friends is what the Western Nigeria is known for,after all Politics is game of numbers as well of interest.This is lacking in the East and Southern part of Nigeria.imagine Wike could not bend to woo other Riverians-to his side as a Father of the State,but what we have is Politics of hatred,destruction,kidnapping,shedding of innocent blood, the whole River State,no single FORGIVENESS!!.Why?.Why are they there?Is it not to secure the State and get the best for their people?.What sort of people are leading us?
I come to the conclusion that those whom we called leaders have no idea what next to do nor do they have knowledge of leadership and it's quality and that is why they use every means to remain in Power.poor Nigerians! Nigeria will be Great again.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by MrBONE2(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2019
olagbola45:
Our brother from d yeast you see ur life now

I pity you atiku has been scammed by his fellow northern

Kwakwaso and now tambuwa who knows Peter obi self cheesy

grin
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by MrBONE2(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2019
madridguy:
When we tell them Tambuwal and co are just feather weight politician they called us names.

Check the photo hanging there then you will know what Baba Buhari is.

grin
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by mechanics(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2019
wickyyolo:
They have understood that politics is a game.
Lolz.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by SirBunky85(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2019
Afamed:
Tambuwal will join the likes of Saraki, Atiku and Ben Bruce by next week
APC even won the senate seat in Ben Bruce senatorial district
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by SirBunky85(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Bimpe29:
There will be an exodus of defection imminently in favour of APC.
Tambuwal will decamp to APC soon after he wins.
Naija is all about interest not ideology.
wammako shouldn't support him,let this serve as a bitter lesson to those light weight politicians who think dey get mouth.I wish he losses that guber seat cuz he has no reasonable excuse to have left the APC in the first place
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Agugbadin: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2019
donphiilopus:
See the Tambuwal some guys on nairaland were hoping on to deliver Sokoto State for Atiku. grin cheesy The guy has been humbled. Wamakko should ensure Tambuwal loses his governorship election as well come March 9th. No amount of asss licking should save him.

He was arm twisted
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by SirBunky85(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2019
voiceofthetruth:

Nawa o. Igbo people are emotional... Igbo people don't know how to play politics... Igbo this... Igbo that.. Igbo man steal your babe.. Leave Igbos the Bleep alone. Nawa o
the guy u quoted just stated the obvious,we(igbos)are too emotional and gullible politics wise
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by blackboy2star(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Same question i asked a friend yesterday... abi dem send baba come ni

NOC1:
Hahahah, the guy committed political blunder. I never knew the reason for his defection till today.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by wellmax(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
voiceofthetruth:

Nawa o. Igbo people are emotional... Igbo people don't know how to play politics... Igbo this... Igbo that.. Igbo man steal your babe.. Leave Igbos the Bleep alone. Nawa o

You are I severe pains.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by akintunde63: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:
While the region the two major contenders came from are mending fences

Our southern brothers and sisters are still keeping malice

Yes o, smart guy, real politician. Atiku should also take a cue and start negotiating the survival of his business, and perhaps this is his ultimate intention, just dancing around the edge first, to put himself in a good negotiating position
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Frankiss44(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2019
This is a very old picture and it has already been debunked by the sokoto government... I wonder why these mods don't check the information they rush to the front page

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by CEOwatazs: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2019
ozo13:
Hmmmm.men has bn separated from boys finally. Wammako Lankadede sir

lol... nyc one.

but is call rankadade minin may u Liv long

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by OMObuhari: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
my heart bleeds for tambuwa because he's a good case of a man who is running when no man pursueth.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by Born2Breed(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
The way Southerners treat themselves is quite different from the way the Northerners do.

Disunity has always been our problem, we dislike each other like poo.

If this country divides the Southern nations will go the South Sudan way.
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by stephleena(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
olagbola45:
Our brother from d yeast you see ur life now

I pity you atiku has been scammed by his fellow northern

Kwakwaso and now tambuwa who knows Peter obi self cheesy
ntoooooooooooooir.. shame, this is fake news .check the front page. and you've abused ur masters so quick!
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by olagbola45(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:

ntoooooooooooooir.. shame, this is fake news .check the front page. and you've abused ur masters so quick!

lol me and you for dis NL we just start lol

I sha like u small

omo igbo

awon okoros
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by ozo13(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
CEOwatazs:

lol... nyc one.

loo
Re: Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House by ozo13(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
CEOwatazs:

lol... nyc one.

lol
CEOwatazs:

lol... nyc one.

loo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.