Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (50491 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by atakamus: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hey. Shut up. Propheciyer. Rubbish.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Truefaith: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
WHAT ARRANT EVIL THIS SCAMMER IS TALKING ABOUT?

God changed your prophecy?

Who gave you the prophecy in the first instance? Your mind?

Sadly, this is the situation with ALL PENTECOSTAL AND CHARISMATIC deceivers calling themselves 'prophets', Apostles, Bishops, whatever.

They have no relationship to the God of heaven

They are all deceivers working for Satan.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Topmaike007(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
This man na scam jooor
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by peacettw: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
That is the beauty of religion. Every mistake can be explained as long as the blame goes to God, an unseen being who can't be questioned.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Witnes: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
One of his type has taken to his heel now in the same SA for alleged to have raised the dead with mobile phone on his suit pocket. Africa is finished, and those who bought these religions to us are not dumb and daft.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by semyman: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Show me Pentecostal pastor and I will show you a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by CDMagazine(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by kareemkamil(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oloribuku Omoale
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by BluntBoy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
The reason why false prophets and teachers continue to thrive is because many Christians remain blind to the Truth of the Word of God.

Let us examine the prophesy.

The prophesy is a warning to Buhari just like the prophesy Jonah gave was a warning to the people of Nineveh.

The warning is to be considered by Buhari, not pastors and prophets for the disaster to be averted.

It was not Jonah who prayed for Nineveh, rather, it was the people of Nineveh themselves who repented sincerely.

Is this false prophet telling us that he gave a prophesy to Buhari and yet was the one who ensured that it didn't come to pass?

The average Nigerian Christian's eyes should have opened to the falseness of these charlatans. Their failed prophesies and their ridiculous excuses for these false prophesies reeks of arrogance and falsehood.

For years now, God has been showing signs, but Christians have remained blind and are rather content to continue serving and protecting their pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by fjjc(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
PROPHET OF DOOM

FAKE PASTORS DENTING THE IMAGE OF CHRISTIANITY

Y'all will meet the inevitable Waterloo
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by awoluyi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Something is missing in your post prophet; you did not give us the report of the meeting you held with God before the presidential election took place and result announced. Only your church members wil believe your claim.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
#yinmu.

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by jrusky(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

They are making mockery of Christianity to atheist.

Bro it's so annoying. These guys has done serious damages to Christianity.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by hybridblood07(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Almaiga:
Kikikikikikiki, Fake Pastors everywhere. grin

One of the reasons why I don't attend church anymore

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by semyman: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you think Nigerians are gullible wait until you reach the Zulu nation.
I am sure they still have some of them still visiting TB Joshua
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Victorisoni3(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
I FEEL SPECIAL SYMPATHY FOR THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO IN 2019, STILL BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE RECIEVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE THINGS OF LIFE FROM A CERTAIN GOD BEYOND THE CLOUDS.

MY HEART IS WITH THEM FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME, EMOTIONS, MONEY, AND EFFORTS THEY PUT INTO LOOKING FOR, BELIEVING IN, AND DEFENDING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12).
Psalm 9 verse 17
The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nation that forget God

man did not just come to existence on their own
God created man
So we must reference and worship Him

We should not follow the ones using the name of the God in vain
Every man will answer for him/herself on the judgement day
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by guvna(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
False prophet
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by sukerefakere(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anybody win prophecy 1.35 odds
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by iramure(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Fool!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by sleemomymy: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
HE IS A SCAM
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
asuustrike1:
This man should be jailed.
hahahaha, he maybe correct, you know with God all things are possible.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by IMASTEX: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
If I swear for this man now people will say I'm wicked. All these South Africa fake prophets declaring trash and fooling their gullible followers with fake miracle thunder wey dey 9months pregnant will locate y'all soon. Isha'Allah.
Please forgive him for he knows not what he is doing. He is just an average hustlers like the others. Remember the hunger is for real. By the way, he should read Deut 18:22. And spare us that crap as excuse.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, he maybe correct, you know with God all things are possible.
God didn't reveal anything to him.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by eliash11: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
I FEEL SPECIAL SYMPATHY FOR THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO IN 2019, STILL BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE RECIEVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE THINGS OF LIFE FROM A CERTAIN GOD BEYOND THE CLOUDS.

MY HEART IS WITH THEM FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME, EMOTIONS, MONEY, AND EFFORTS THEY PUT INTO LOOKING FOR, BELIEVING IN, AND DEFENDING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.
horse sh*t
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Religious Yahoo Yahoo ate all over the place. You have to wonder how so are so gullible to fall for all these pastorprenual thieves.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Benwallt(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shit seeing pastor from refuse dump. How can God kill somebody for wanting to exercise his legitimate right.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
CDMagazine:
Watch the latest here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QB3QnhPpB0&t=9s
Prof Johnson Sule's prophecy concerning the presidential elections was 100% accurate
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by IMASTEX: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
candlewax:
God must be ashamed of Africa
Lol. . .I have always said. He would need to apologised to Sodom and Gomorrah with the way Africa has broken all time record.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Haywize93(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
:-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.