Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (50504 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
olajide8:

Thunder fire the devil - the only men of God are Rev father mbaka, pastor tunde bakare and pastor e.a adeboye - una wey remain are all scammers

Corrected, now talk.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Ekotech1980: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Good Book says, and rightly so, that the fool says in his heart, 'there is no God'.

CAPSLOCKED:
I FEEL SPECIAL SYMPATHY FOR THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO IN 2019, STILL BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE RECIEVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE THINGS OF LIFE FROM A CERTAIN GOD BEYOND THE CLOUDS.

MY HEART IS WITH THEM FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME, EMOTIONS, MONEY, AND EFFORTS THEY PUT INTO LOOKING FOR, BELIEVING IN, AND DEFENDING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bastard. I wonder those useless people that patronize this scammer.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ekotech1980:
The Good Book says, and rightly so, that the fool says in his heart, 'there is no God'.

THE "GOOD" BOOK? YOU DON'T KNOW MORALITY IF YOU CALL A BOOK ABOUT A MURDEROUS MISOGYNIST EGOISTIC AND UNWISE DEITY GOOD.
I'M SORRY BUT.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Friend01(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
We know that all these lying, fraudster who claim to be " prophet " or a "man of God" who mount the pulpit to speak in the name of God are liars.
From Oyedepo to Akinbodunse to Apostate Johnson Suleiman to all those lying thieves who are busy misleading these gullible group in the name of speaking for God.

We know them and what they do.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by fortune1968: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Useless "pastor"
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by kmaster007: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
i just feel like give dis man hot slap
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by JOTE(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
21st century false prophets! you only told us only to warn him not to seek re-election Assuming he died now, i know you would have become popular.

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
mane48:
no wonder why africans are backward everytin dey involve God
Pls head over to the religion section and view this topic

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF AFRICA!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Emmanuelcann: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
[]
[/quote] False Prophet! My Bible says he should be stoned to death!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Honestagbons(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Una go sleep wake up,dey talk watin una nor know,fake man,fake prophet,go kill ur self fool.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Onlyonebuhari: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Blame him not but his demented and stupid followers!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Dollabiz: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Liars everywhere
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by danchi2019(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2019
U r stupid
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Iphran6: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Jay5mie:
Bros make we no use anger enter you o angry angry
grin grin this none cracked me up with laughter
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Olotito77: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Please shut up your mouth sir,

Just shut your mouth up, please

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Sholaystar4me(m): 2:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Gerrrrrrrooooooouuuuuuuutttttttttt!!! undecided
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by aabaderemy: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Hate to say this but can you please shut up
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by babeosisi: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2019
Daddy GO is no longer prophesying this junior pastor should learn from the big guns
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Timisamd(m): 3:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Sijo01:

My thought exactly.
exactly may thought too
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by ddeola: 3:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Dis pipu don com again o... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you prophecied, are you the one that will bring it to pass or are you the one that will explain why it comes or not comes to pass? I tire o... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:22am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=vicardino post=76230616]

Is there any situation or decree that can't be averted by prayer? I'm not saying he spoke correctly or not but his reason is justifiable. The mistake of many prophets of God is their penchant for putting things in public domain for popularity. I'm yet to see a prophet prophetic as Samuel in this generation of ours but even prophet samuel's prophecy about Hezekiah's imminent death got averted by prayer.[/quote

Maybe you need to take time and watch the videos, the Bible videos of Samuel as represented in ahis character and the video clips of these guys you are defending, then you will know who is in talking terms with God
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by missCAPS: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Whatever happened to "God is perfect and all knowing"? This man is just stupid! Y'all will stay up there confusing people instead of using the influence you have in growing people; your society's literacy and economy. God will belike "Sam come ooo I wan change plans, abi how You See am?".
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by vicardino(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=KuwaiitiDinar post=76237280][/quote]

Why do I need to watch bible videos of prophet Samuel to know who's in talking terms with God? Are you not in talking terms with God? Do I need to watch your videos to know? Whether or not he's in talking terms with God isn't the point I raised but that prayer can change even the utterances of God.

Lemme just add that you don't know who's in talking terms with God through his videos, not even through his ways of life cos we all have human imperfections and aspects of our lives that we haven't really totally submitted to God to deal with. Bro, let the Spirit of God in you bear witness as to whether a person is in talking terms with God or not
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by obicaddy(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Thunder fire this Man left Yansh!
Idiot!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by pagorino(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2019
End time pastor undecided
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by JOMAX: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
The COC may still kick the bucket before 2023
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by win3k: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2019
candlewax:
God must be ashamed of Africa
You and the pastor are the same.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by win3k: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Fixitgood:
Why are these men roaming free to spew falsehood?
Easy, most Nigerians have the mental intelligence of apes - Can you see him doing this in North Korea or Romania?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.