Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists (780 Views)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Adam and Eve both had the proof of God's existence yet they rebelled against God:

Genesis 3:6 (KJV)

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 3:11-13 (KJV)

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

The people of Israel had the proof of God's existence, yet they rebelled against God:

Exodus 32:1-8 (KJV)

And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him...
And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

So while the proof of God's existence is the cure to atheism due to the fact that atheism could only possibly exist where doubts about God's existence exists, it has been hence proven that it is not the cure to man's rebellion against God.

For although it could be helpful in a few cases of such rebellion, where such a disposition of man was only due to the lack of proof of God's existence, so that when that proof is provided, the rebellion is thus cured, most instances of man's rebellion against are irrespective of whether there is proof of God's existence or not, as has been proven by such past instances of man's rebellion against God despite having the proof of His existence.

And that also applies to most atheists, both here in Nairaland and beyond, for their rebellion against God is irrespective of whether they have proof of God's existence or not.

Therefore despite that they keep asking for proof of God's existence from those who believe in God, it is just an excuse to justify their such rebellious tendencies against God, as that would not be enough to cure their own case.

For the only cure to their case of rebellion against God is repentance, and their turning away from their rebellious ways.

So unless that happens, any effort made to to cure their such rebellious case would be an absolute waste.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by alfaman3: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
alfaman3:
What's your point?
Let's just pretend you don't know it.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by UceeGod: 1:35am On Mar 01, 2019
When God comes down on humanity in judgements in the most convincing way, most people will still not believe let alone repent. Read the Book of Revelations
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Any god that commands people to kill babies deserves to be rebelled against. Any god that is kool with enslavement should be taken out to the back and shot dead.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Proof that it wasn't proving God's existence in the first place, but just playing the atheism card to justify their spite for God, and arrogance.

At least they have nothing to hold on to anymore, for their cover has been blown wide open. tongue
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Proof that it wasn't proving God's existence in the first place, but just playing the atheism card to justify their spite for God, and arrogance.

At least they have nothing to hold on to anymore, for their cover has been blown wide open. tongue

Prove such a dummy god exists first, then we take it out the back and shoot it dead. Such a being deserves to be consigned to the dung heap.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thank God, man is not God, for see what a man that God made from dust and ashes is saying about his Creator that made him not to be a mere statue?

So imagine that such an epitome of ego, is given the amount of power that the Creator has, what would have instead happened to mankind?

That's why my belief in God is to the death, and even beyond it, for such an instance of mere glorified dust and ashes only further reinforces my respect and belief in God, for only Him can condone such from such dust and ashes that think more of themselves than what they really are.

#satanzombiewasreallythere

1 Like

Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God, man is not God, for see what a man that God made from dust and ashes is saying about his Creator that made him not to be a mere statue?

So imagine that such an epitome of ego, is given the amount of power that the Creator has, what would have instead happened to mankind?

That's why my belief in God is to the death, and even beyond it, for such an instance of mere glorified dust and ashes only further reinforces my respect and belief in God, for only Him can condone such from such dust and ashes that think more of themselves than what they really are.

#satanzombiewasreallythere

LMFAO! Tell your fake god to turn me into a statue na. Shey it is the creator and can do anything. LoL! Of course prehistoric myths can do as much as a dead rat and probably smells just as bad. LMFAO!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
A God zombie is a googolplex times better than a Satan zombie. grin
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Here's your proof!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Most atheists are just using this as an excuse!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Flimsy!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Excuse
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by orisa37: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Some Spirit triggered off The Big-Bang and The Atheists know this.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Keep up with the flimsy excuses Lol!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by advocate666: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan rules.

They are disturbed. Thank you Master.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
They won't believe in God anyway!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Proof!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Just looking for excuses
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by advocate666: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Satan is the sweetest nale I know.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cloak!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
All about the excuses
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
guise!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mask!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Atheism card.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pretence.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Chaff atheists!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Deceivers of themselves.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
lies!
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
The excuse.
Re: Proof That Proving God's Existence Is Just About A Flimsy Excuse By The Atheists by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Here's your proof!

(1) (Reply)

The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light / Download Tim Godfrey - Victory (easter Song) / See Why All Atheist Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.