Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria (50152 Views)

Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
OMO-AGEGE
representing
Delta
Central
THE
INCOMING
SENATE
PRESIDENT

CHEERS
yes ooo, our next Senate president
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vcblinks:
fools,see who is talking.come to the east and see buildings and see what happening there.leave ur forest in oshogbo and travel and stop talking.useless afonjas
the problem about people in South West is that they don't travel,all where they know is Lagos and ibadan... cheesy

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Samade7: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
OMO-AGEGE
representing
Delta
Central
THE
INCOMING
SENATE
PRESIDENT

CHEERS

OMO-AGEGE kO OMO-MILE 2 ni grin grin

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Samade7: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
OMO-AGEGE
representing
Delta
Central
THE
INCOMING
SENATE
PRESIDENT

CHEERS

IMO-AGEGE kO OMO-MILE 2 ni grin grin
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by crunchyg: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by charlycharles(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Oko Rose Okoji
Eyakenyi Akon Etim
Stella Oduah
Uche Ekwunife

Yet the children of hates will say they marginalize them. Smh lipsrsealed
Hmmm illiterates everywhere. Is it Bubu dat is appointing senators? I tot they were elective positions aboki.

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Bullpenn11: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Victor Umeh,
This woman , Uche Ekwunife is going to take up your seat.
You spend most of your time at the senate chamber sleeping anyway
Now you have enough time to sleep in your house

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by phase1: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
mekaboy:
The last one from Anambra killed APGA . She used koboko to chase Victor Umeh the APGA senator out of the Senate after he made donations to Mbaka to prophecy him into the Senate.

LMAO! I tell people mbaka is just a glorified coupon winner. Has he paid the loan he owes banks to build his aqua Rapha yougurt business or is he still threatening them with Holy Ghost fire? grin

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by phase1: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Oko Rose Okoji
Eyakenyi Akon Etim
Stella Oduah
Uche Ekwunife

You go school at all, Abeg condom factory suppose write apology give your papa for the condom failure wey happen 9months before dem born you. cheesy

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by nathaniel27(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
I'm from cross river north, senator rose oko has no bizness at the senate anymore ,let her give young and vibrant people to go
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by phase1: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Xisnin:
PDP appears to be an women-friendly party.

APC is founded on Islamic values which says women should be in the kitchen and bedrooms to service their husbands. grin

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by greenprince(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amac2019:
Vote for princess Anazodo for Amac chairman 2019..election date is 9th march 2019

Why should I?
What's special about her, or what does she have in mind to implement for the council asides enriching herself?

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by MobilityExpress: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one. But I hope somebody among these 6 will not buy bulletproof cars with her constituency money grin

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Obakare: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Give our women more chance to rule. Men have failed us.
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Take your capri-sone brain to the cartoon section.
frankfrancis871:
sad

Ugly beasts everywhere, useless amoebas go and take care of your homes!

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by richylee(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Remi Tinubu is the next Senate President
Senate president cannot come to south west
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Gforce2019: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Anambra is always ahead

In what? Because you presented two female senators?

Oshisco!

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by asobo: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Oko Rose Okoji
Eyakenyi Akon Etim
Stella Oduah
Uche Ekwunife

Olodo under which party did the emerge. Does your evil party considers women as anything. Kitchen and oza room kawai

PDP is the only and will continue to be the only national party in Nigeria

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by asobo: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
nathaniel27:
I'm from cross river north, senator rose oko has no bizness at the senate anymore ,let her give young and vibrant people to go
You had to opportunity to vote her out
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
that menopausal woman is still going again! thank goodness she will met her match there, my dino
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
that menopausal woman is still going again! thank goodness she will meet her match there, my dino
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Anambra is always ahead

Electing criminals

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
all these women don't be surprise they must have swallowed some bananas at one corner

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
...the sexy-six...hope they get very good headship of committees...omo-agege the disturber and snatcher of the mace can never be the senate president...
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by nijabazaar: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Xisnin:
PDP appears to be an women-friendly party.
Pdp is a liberal and modern party...unlike the not-worthy- to-be mentioned party

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by Agugbadin: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
daddytime:
Stella my candy crush saga...

How come Stella Oduah emerge, with all the corruption charges hanging on her neck

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by OlaPhils(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Oko Rose Okoji
Eyakenyi Akon Etim
Stella Oduah
Uche Ekwunife

AT time people type without thinking.
where they being voted in from the North or from the west?

They were voted in from the east

Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by planetx: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Only six? While in Rwanda 68% of their parliament is made up of women.
Re: Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria by iezeiyida(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sincerely I think women senators are small in number - out of 109, we have only 6 here. There are supposed to be at least 15 to 25 women in NASS Upper Chamber nah

Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS)