Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (43397 Views)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / How Is Resumption Going So Far In Your University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Kinzeyfranks(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ejiod:

No p, would love helping guys in that useless field. See ba if you have a laptop let me know else get one.

I'm in the University and already tired of that course too.
And right now am already afraid of my future.
As regards ur online biz(programming) can u show me the way pls? I just need to make it in life I have a lappy already. Here is my email(kinzeyfranks1@gmail.com) incase.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Ejiod(m): 5:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Kinzeyfranks:

As regards ur online biz(programming) can u show me the way pls? I just need to make it in life I have a lappy already. Here is my email(kinzeyfranks1@gmail.com) incase.
Send a private message
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Avast(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Kinzeyfranks:

Nigeria institution is just frustrating these days especially when you are not studying your preferred course.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by lowkeyguy: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wow. This thread couldn't have come at a better time. It has been very informative.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Still regret y I no punch dose Christian brothers in the hostel dat will b waking me up in the morning as early as 5am every Saturday and Monday for Realities of Life.

Dis guys go carry empty gallons dey bang,,,dey shout on top on of it 4 your doorstep 4 u to wake up.
I wish I can go back and punch dia ugly face one by one..
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by OfficialJaySix(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2019
blissgregory:
i skull too in uniuyo..level 300..UU??monday will be mi first day.Monday by 5pm(fellowship);law lecture hall. Registration is jst one thousand five hundred

Hi, is there a way I can contact you? I was hoping you could provide helpful hints regarding uniuyo as I am an aspirant (second attempt)
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2019
OfficialJaySix:

Hi, is there a way I can contact you? I was hoping you could provide helpful hints regarding uniuyo as I am an aspirant (second attempt)
send me an email..wic course??
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2019
OfficialJaySix:

email me
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
OfficialJaySix:

no pro
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by phillippians(m): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kinjikitile:

���
Reading thru this I look at myself and smile, recalling the sweet memories of school life. This low grading of a thing is caused by absolute distraction especially from women in d name of boyfrd/girlfriends, campus fun Etc. I will use myself as an example, I made a 2:2 which am not very proud of, bcoz during my secondary school days I was so intelligent everyone tot I will be studying medicine and surgery. Got admitted in Microbiology and couldn't even make a First Class or 2:1 bcoz I was carried away with school fun, women are big distraction in school. I regretted keeping girls and moving with unserious Friends who only knows how to chase campus girls, dress with latest designer and shoes in d name of being a big boy, looking back it's all vanity, parents were up and doing making sure their kids get the necessary funds they need for schooling, Just to read and pass was all that was required of us yet we just go to school and do whatever we like, mtcheew! Just to read and pass!. I wish I was more serious, funny enough I was d only one who graduated amongst my hopeless friends, Imagine! they all fell into extension and abadoned their results. Please if you are yet to gain admission, be careful d type of friends u move with on campus, it determines alot how far you go, most guys who graduate with first-class or 2:1 are usually simple, more serious academically,
usually from humble backgrounds and observably do not keep girlfriends nor are they obsessed with them, and do all you can to stay away from these Jezebels called girlfriends

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by tayewomi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by mekus1011(m): 10:04am On Feb 11
stanliwise:
Did your hardwork get you what you worked for??

Yea it did actually, funny enough since I finished school like 7years ago, I never use that certificate work sef. It's been enterpreneurship all the way.

As much as I was very good with my academics, I'm glad I learnt how to be streetwise. After school, I went back to hustle, legit hustle though.

Here's what kept me up..based on say I understand that background I came from, not really privileged, had to fend for myself. So I gats give myself sense, though I longed to have fun like my guys, but I no sabi live fake life, I just had to forgo all that.

Laslas life is a choice

Whatever you forgo while chasing your dreams will still come back on a platter of gold once you accomplish 80% of your dreams.

So far so good, I thank God for my life.

#Grateful
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by TGCML: 7:21am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://tremen.ng/
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? by TGCML: 7:22am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://www.edupartners.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / Where Did This Mathematics Go Wrong? / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.