Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t . (411 Views)

Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t . by FlirtyGist: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
GistMore.com

The Nigerian pastor who boldly said President Buhari would die, should be seek re-election, has revealed why the president defiled all odds to win the election and remain alive.

According to Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: “The Prayer Of Nigeria saved Mr President, according to Isaiah 38 ‘’ Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.

And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life’’

The men of God in Nigeria conducted a 40 days fasting and prayer for President Buhari which I participated in because Nigeria is one of the nations I regarded as my hearbeat. God never lies and like the scripture I gave you the prayers of the saint preserved him.”

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/pastor-who-said-buhari-would-die-explains-why-he-didnt

Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t . by FlirtyGist: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
cool kiss
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t . by sKeetz(m): 5:06am On Mar 01, 2019
The bible is one bleeped up book. You can defend any bullshit with it. Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Christianised Nigeria Be Islamised?! / Why Gays Exist: A Bishop Explains / Fatoyinbo Series: Sex In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.