Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force (2687 Views)

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by iamuyiekpen(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2021
I don’t know how many times you want us to knock this into your brains but we will continue to tell you Igbos until you eventually get the memo. South South (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) can never & will never be part of Biafra. We will support the independence of Biafra but we will never be part of Biafra. We can be good neighbors & trade partners without being a part of Biafra.

Germans, Austria, Swiss Germany & parts of Belgium are ethnically related but they don’t live in the same country. North Korea & South Korea are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Australia, New Zealand, Britain & Anglophone Canadians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. France, French Canadians & French Belgium are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South African Indians & Mauritius Indians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Russia, Estonia, Ukraine et Belarus are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Norway, Sweden & Denmark are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. If these countries despite having a lot in common don’t live in the same country, why then do you so badly want us to join Biafra?

I know I’ll tagged Yoruba or Fulani but that’s your problem but I want to make it clear that any attempt to include any inch of Niger Delta will be met with a very heavy resistance.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by cutievik: 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
Tell them, they want out of Nigeria but want to force us into their slavery....Leave us alone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by bmdmix10: 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
online fighters

4 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I don’t know how many times you want us to knock this into your brains but we will continue to tell you Igbos until you eventually get the memo. South South (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) can never & will never be part of Biafra. We will support the independence of Biafra but we will never be part of Biafra. We can be good neighbors & trade partners without being a part of Biafra.

Germans, Austria, Swiss Germany & parts of Belgium are ethnically related but they don’t live in the same country. North Korea & South Korea are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Australia, New Zealand, Britain & Anglophone Canadians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. France, French Canadians & French Belgium are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South African Indians & Mauritius Indians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Russia, Estonia, Ukraine et Belarus are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Norway, Sweden & Denmark are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. If these countries despite having a lot in common don’t live in the same country, why then do you so badly want us to join Biafra?

I know I’ll tagged Yoruba or Fulani but that’s your problem but I want to make it clear that any attempt to include any inch of Niger Delta will be met with a very heavy resistance.
Don't worry when it's time for referendum just vote no ..simple what's difficult there

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by athaboi(f): 2:04pm On May 31, 2021
I want to urge everyone to ignore the dunce of op...he's no where close to being from any of the state he mentioned

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by EdoDefence: 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
Eyọ Eyọ Eyọ

Erriọ wanọ
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by BombAttack(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by BombAttack(f): 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

Fake news

6 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

grin grin nairaland e-rat
https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/31/businesses-shut-streets-deserted-in-south-east-amid-Igbos-sit-at-home-order/

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 2:19pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

The message is clear enough only stubborn flies gets buried with the corpse

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 2:24pm On May 31, 2021
athaboi:
I want to urge everyone to ignore the dunce of op...he's no where close to being from any of the state he mentioned

He is, just stick to ur enclave

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by BiafIntel: 2:29pm On May 31, 2021
Your list is not yet complete. Add Imo, Abia, and Ondo states. These are Niger Delta states. Even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is from Abia state is a Niger Deltan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2021
Is Abia, Imo and Ondo not part of Niger Delta?

Ethnic nationalities should speak for themselves.....no tribe like Niger Delta or South South.
nsiba:

The message is clear enough only stubborn flies gets buried with the corpse

5 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by WorldRichest: 3:19pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

This is not the right time for that. This is not the time to divide the South. This is between the North and the South. There is only one South. You are either with us or against us.

When we finally wipe out the blood-sucking Almajaris and herdsmen and chase them away from Nigeria far into the Red Sea and perish them there, then we can come back home and continue our Igbo Versus Yoruba Versus SOuth-South senseless generational fight. For now, let's combined our human and material resources and confront the children of Lucifer from te Sahara desert.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 3:19pm On May 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Is Abia, Imo and Ondo not part of Niger Delta?

Ethnic nationalities should speak for themselves.....no tribe like Niger Delta or South South.

If you are not from AkwaIbom Bayelsa CrossRiver Delta Edo and Rivers, just mind ur 4kin bizness

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2021
I'm from Delta and I'm Igbo so I'm minding my business alright. As an Ika man, I have more things in common to Onitsha man than Urhobo man!
nsiba:

If you are not from AkwaIbom Bayelsa CrossRiver Delta Edo and Rivers, just mind ur 4kin bizness

14 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 3:44pm On May 31, 2021
DMerciful:
I'm from Delta and I'm Igbo so I'm minding my business alright. As an Ika man, I have more things in common to Onitsha man than Urhobo man!

Good for you and I have seen counter thread especially from Ikas.
For now those six states stand as South south but if ethnic groups wants to form their nations with whosever they are comfortable with so be it, not one talking on the behalf of others with no such given authority

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nazicartel(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
nsiba:

For now those six states stand as South south but if ethnic groups wants to form their nations with whosever they are comfortable with so be it, not one talking on the behalf of others with no such given authority
big man, see wetin you vomit for mouth.....

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by AfonjaConehead: 3:54pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

I'm Niger Deltan from Edo state and what I wanna say to you is go away

8 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2021
But you're talking for the entire South South, ain't you?

Every ethnic nationality should conduct a referendum to determine where they'll belong. South South is not even in the constitution!
nsiba:

4 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by rottennaija(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

This is not the right time for that. This is not the time to divide the South. This is between the North and the South. There is only one South. You are either with us or against us.

When we finally wipe out the blood-sucking Almajaris and herdsmen and chase them away from Nigeria far into the Red Sea and perish them there, then we can come back home and continue our Igbo Versus Yoruba Versus SOuth-South senseless generational fight. For now, let's combined our human and material resources and confront the children of Lucifer from te Sahara desert.

There is nothing like the North vs South. There is your SE, IPOB, Biafra vs Nigeria
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Veqtor: 4:11pm On May 31, 2021
cutievik:
Tell them, they want out of Nigeria but want to force us into their slavery....Leave us alone.

Who is the "us"?

U not from Niger Delta...stop the lies.

Even if you are from the south south, u don't speak for everyone there. When it's tym for referendum, everyone will have d opportunity to choose.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 4:15pm On May 31, 2021
DMerciful:
But you're talking for the entire South South, ain't you?

Every ethnic nationality should conduct a referendum to determine where they'll belong. South South is not even in the constitution!

When you are including us in Biafra which we reject.
The constitution recognises the 6 geopolitical regions
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by SILVERLINES: 4:17pm On May 31, 2021
Op you are the most stupid thing among all of all creations

Whenever you wanna stupid yourself on social media, do so on your own don't involve Niger delta or whatever. As a akwa ibomite I am fully in support of Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2021
The 6 geopolitical zones are not recognized in the constitution, pls don't argue this outside, people will laugh at you.

I don't have power to even speak for Ika how much more including other people in Biafra. I don't even know if the Ikas will vote in a referendum to join Biafra or Lower Niger Republic or remain in Nigeria but for me I'll vote to join Biafra. I can only speak for myself and my family!
nsiba:

When you are including us in Biafra which we reject.
The constitution recognises the 6 geopolitical regions

4 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Fernandeswagger(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Op you are the most stupid thing among all of all creations

Whenever you wanna stupid yourself on social media, do so on your own don't involve Niger delta or whatever. As a akwa ibomite I am fully in support of Biafra

Speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira / The Current Three Best Governors In Nigeria Based On Developmental Projects / The Battle Is Btw SDP And APC In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.