Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo (11924 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2010
THE ADVENTURES OF YOUNG EMEKA
                                                                                           PART I

One humid day in January of 1970, young bearded Emeka took a walk around his Kingdom. His kindgom, which had hitherto been the size of most Western European countries, had now shrunk to the size of two city blocks in modern day Manhattan. With bombs sounding all around him, and defeat imminent, he had a drastic decision to make: surrender with dignity or flee like a rat. He was an Ibo man afterall, and a typical one at that, thus,  his decison was a no brainer.

As dusk was turning to dawn, Young Emeka returned to his daughter's house, silently, and crept in like the vermin he was. Salivating, he looked at her unclothed body lying across the mat on the floor and thought to himself if he should "taste" her one more time before he fled  Biafra for good. But then reality hit, and he figured that that time was of the essence and that he'd be better off sticking all of his 2 inch diyyck into the mouth of a venomous cobra than getting caught alive by advancing Federal troops.

Young Emeka was in a bind, the only way out of "Hell" was by plane: BUT HE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FLY A PLANE! It wasnt that there werent any pilots in the whole of Biafra, indeed there were.  Chukwudi, Igwe Chime's third son, was an Indian trained pilot. The problem was Young Emeka had plans to flee with whatever little was left in the coffers of the Biafran Treasury; worthless Biafran Pounds and all. He even figured that with a little Ibo ingenuity on his part, he could also 'disappear' with a few sheep, cows, goats and chickens. . . . Oh, and yams too, if he carried out his 'plan' to perfection.

He grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen sink and walked quietly to the couch that overlooked the porch on the eastern side of the house to ponder his dilemma.

"If I tell Chukwudi about my plan, he'll inform Chime, who will then inform Effiong and the 'Elder's Group. That will be too many people on the plane . . . . and to share how much loot when we eventually reach the Ivory Coast??!', thought Young Emeka to himself. "Theres gotta be another way out of this jam which will ensure that I flee this place with all the valuables I can lay my hands on".

And, indeed, there was another way to put this dubious plan into perfection. A lightbulb appeared over his head; he had solved his problem.  "Afterall, I'm an Ibo man, and we're known for being even more cunning than the Jews", Young Emeka thought as he smiled to himself in the semi-dark of his daughther's/Baby-Mother's/ Concubine's bedroom.

The fact that he had found a solution to the Biafran problem that had plagued him for over three years was not the only reason for Young Emeka's smile. Seeing his daughter rolling from side to side, in her sleep, every ten minutes or so had the blood flowing in his ge*nitals. He became rock hard! He looked in awe at the well-rounded shape of her buttocks and mentally clapped for himself for having the distinction of being the first man to bring his daughter into 'womanhood'.

As his daughter's, Nnenna, chest heaved up and down, and as the mortars of advancing troops grew nearer and nearer, Young Emeka, becoming even more excited, threw caution to the wind, dropped his pants, and took off his underwear. He slid next to his daughter on the raffia mat where she lay and put his hand underneath the traditional wrapper she usually wore to bed. "We only live to die once", he thought to himself as he skillfully moved his hands and felt the moistness between her thighs. . . . . . . . .
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by supereagle(m): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2010
Awolowo died a natural death, he did not commit suicide . Most of the legacies he left behind are standing the test of time. His Newspaper business still standing today many years after his death, his rubber plantation is still there in Ikene Remo. If the man had the opportunity to rule this country, Nigeria will be among the richest economy in the world.Odua Investments he instituted when he was the premier of old Western Region are still there up till now.
West African Pilot that Azikwe set up died many years before he left himself.
Ojukwu described the man as the best president Nigeria never had.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Afam4eva(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2010
I never knew Awo commited suicide. He must have really being fustrated.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by supereagle(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2010
afam4eva:

I never knew Awo commited suicide. He must have really being fustrated.

He died natural death at age of 78year.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
supereagle:

He died natural death at age of 78year.

It is a well documented fact that Awolowo committed suicide . . . Any other story was cooked up by Yeruba press so as to preserve the dignity of their hero.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
It is rumored in Eastern Nigeria that Mr.Awolowo committed suicide. . . . .

It is rumored worldwide that Ojukwu impregnated his daughter. . . . . . .

Shocking news!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by koruji(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

It is a well documented fact that Awolowo committed suicide . . .  Any other story was cooked up by Yeruba press so as to preserve the dignity of their hero.
Yeah, it is well-documented, that is, in the tree-biting world of weregong4, afam4eva and std-6!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

It is rumored in Eastern Nigeria that Mr.Awolowo committed suicide. . . . .

It is rumored worldwide that Ojukwu[b] impregnated his daughter. . . . . . .[/b]

Shocking news!

Hispanic fool . . . .   I guess you must be talking about your bastarrd daughter who was impregnanted by one of your crackhead JOHNs.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

It is a well documented fact that Awolowo committed suicide . . . Any other story was cooked up by Yeruba press so as to preserve the dignity of their hero.
It is well documented by ibo pressmen who were in the bathroom when he committed suicide ? To live for 78 year na easy thing ? Abeg go siddon jo
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
MetalGong4:

Hispanic fool . . . .   I guess you must be talking about your bastarrd daughter who was impregnanted by one of your crackhead JOHNs.

No, I'm talking about the press and historians!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by kettykings: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
ibo Gentle men , why dissipate so much energy arguing about the last Civil war when you should be busy preparing for the one staring nigeria in the face .

Igbos in the forum should better be storing food , amunition and start moving loved ones and money out of the country because history is about repeating it self , God will soon give nigeria another opportunity to know who they real heroes are since the last civil war was fought by the european powers.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by yiboboy: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2010
kettykings:

ibo Gentle men , why dissipate so much energy arguing about the last Civil war when you should be busy preparing for the one staring nigeria in the face .

Igbos in the forum should better be storing food , amunition and start moving loved ones and money out of the country because history is about repeating it self , God will soon give nigeria another opportunity to know who they real heroes are since the last civil war was fought by the european powers.

Bwahahahaha, let us kill you b4 u start dying na!!! grin grin grin
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bawomolo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
FYI: Although Shonekon's interim government was brief, he used that opportunity to loot more than Abacha

this is just ridiculous. how do you loot from a broke government undecided
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by comechop1: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
According to the sources, the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo committed suicide just as he was about to celebrate his golden jubilee.

However, some of us come here to type this and that without any knowledge as touching the late state man pls take ur time and read the causes. Theres no smoke without fire! http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmunini-adeku/
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by seanet02: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
come chop:

According to the sources, the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo committed suicide just as he was about to celebrate his golden jubilee.

However, some of us come here to type this and that without any knowledge as touching the late state man pls take your time and read the causes. Theres no smoke without fire! http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmunini-adeku/
CARRY YOUR ignorance elsewhere
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by comechop1: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ Supereagle According to sources The late ~Chief Awolowo death was not a natural one he committed suicide he took poison pls read the Republic Report if ur intrested have just posted the website undecided cheers grin http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmnini-adeku
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by seanet02: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2010
come chop:

@ Supereagle According to sources The late ~Chief Awolowo death was not a natural one he committed suicide he took poison pls read the Republic Report if your intrested have just posted the website undecided cheers grin http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmnini-adeku
thanks super chickens
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by comechop1: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ Seanet02 Pls i dont have ur time ur black sheep at 24yrs
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2010
Rumors had it, Ojukwu was dressed in skirt and blouse on his way to the Ivory Coast. When I asked, what about his beards? I was told he didn't look out of place as a lot of ibo ladies looked just like that!!!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by seanet02: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

Rumors had it, Ojukwu was dressed in skirt and blouse on his way to the Ivory Coast. When I asked, what about his beards? I was told he didn't look out of place as a lot of ibo ladies looked just like that!!!
its true, ojukwus mother have plenty
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

ROTFLMAO and what about the chest region ?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bawomolo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

you people have started again
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

THE ADVENTURES OF YOUNG EMEKA
PART I

One humid day in January of 1970, young bearded Emeka took a walk around his Kingdom. His kindgom, which had hitherto been the size of most Western European countries, had now shrunk to the size of two city blocks in modern day Manhattan. With bombs sounding all around him, and defeat imminent, he had a drastic decision to make: surrender with dignity or flee like a rat. He was an Ibo man afterall, and a typical one at that, thus,  his decison was a no brainer.

As dusk was turning to dawn, Young Emeka returned to his daughter's house, silently, and crept in like the vermin he was. Salivating, he looked at her unclothed body lying across the mat on the floor and thought to himself if he should "taste" her one more time before he fled  Biafra for good. But then reality hit, and he figured that that time was of the essence and that he'd be better off sticking all of his 2 inch diyyck into the mouth of a venomous cobra than getting caught alive by advancing Federal troops.

Young Emeka was in a bind, the only way out of "Hell" was by plane: BUT HE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FLY A PLANE! It wasnt that there werent any pilots in the whole of Biafra, indeed there were.  Chukwudi, Igwe Chime's third son, was an Indian trained pilot. The problem was Young Emeka had plans to flee with whatever little was left in the coffers of the Biafran Treasury; worthless Biafran Pounds and all. He even figured that with a little Ibo ingenuity on his part, he could also 'disappear' with a few sheep, cows, goats and chickens. . . . Oh, and yams too, if he carried out his 'plan' to perfection.

He grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen sink and walked quietly to the couch that overlooked the porch on the eastern side of the house to ponder his dilemma.

"If I tell Chukwudi about my plan, he'll inform Chime, who will then inform Effiong and the 'Elder's Group. That will be too many people on the plane . . . . and to share how much loot when we eventually reach the Ivory Coast??!', thought Young Emeka to himself. "Theres gotta be another way out of this jam which will ensure that I flee this place with all the valuables I can lay my hands on".

And, indeed, there was another way to put this dubious plan into perfection. A lightbulb appeared over his head; he had solved his problem.  "Afterall, I'm an Ibo man, and we're known for being even more cunning than the Jews", Young Emeka thought as he smiled to himself in the semi-dark of his daughther's/Baby-Mother's/ Concubine's bedroom.

The fact that he had found a solution to the Biafran problem that had plagued him for over three years was not the only reason for Young Emeka's smile. Seeing his daughter rolling from side to side, in her sleep, every ten minutes or so had the blood flowing in his ge*nitals. He became rock hard! He looked in awe at the well-rounded shape of her buttocks and mentally clapped for himself for having the distinction of being the first man to bring his daughter into 'womanhood'.

As his daughter's, Nnenna, chest heaved up and down, and as the mortars of advancing troops grew nearer and nearer, Young Emeka, becoming even more excited, threw caution to the wind, dropped his pants, and took off his underwear. He slid next to his daughter on the raffia mat where she lay and put his hand underneath the traditional wrapper she usually wore to bed. "We only live to die once", he thought to him self as he skillfully moved his hands and felt the moistness between her thighs. . . . . . . . .

someone missed his calling

see 'confessions of a third rate rebel leader '
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
THE ADVENTURES OF YOUNG EMEKA                                                                                           PART I  One humid day in January of 1970, young bearded Emeka took a walk around his Kingdom. His kindgom, which had hitherto been the size of most Western European countries, had now shrunk to the size of two city blocks in modern day Manhattan. With bombs sounding all around him, and defeat imminent, he had a drastic decision to make: surrender with dignity or flee like a rat. He was an Ibo man afterall, and a typical one at that, thus,  his decison was a no brainer.   As dusk was turning to dawn, Young Emeka returned to his daughter's house, silently, and crept in like the vermin he was. Salivating, he looked at her unclothed body lying across the mat on the floor and thought to himself if he should "taste" her one more time before he fled  Biafra for good. But then reality hit, and he figured that that time was of the essence and that he'd be better off sticking all of his 2 inch diyyck into the mouth of a venomous cobra than getting caught alive by advancing Federal troops.   Young Emeka was in a bind, the only way out of "Hell" was by plane: BUT HE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FLY A PLANE! It wasnt that there werent any pilots in the whole of Biafra, indeed there were.  Chukwudi, Igwe Chime's third son, was an Indian trained pilot. The problem was Young Emeka had plans to flee with whatever little was left in the coffers of the Biafran Treasury; worthless Biafran Pounds and all. He even figured that with a little Ibo ingenuity on his part, he could also 'disappear' with a few sheep, cows, goats and chickens. . . . Oh, and yams too, if he carried out his 'plan' to perfection.     He grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen sink and walked quietly to the couch that overlooked the porch on the eastern side of the house to ponder his dilemma.     "If I tell Chukwudi about my plan, he'll inform Chime, who will then inform Effiong and the 'Elder's Group. That will be too many people on the plane . . . . and to share how much loot when we eventually reach the Ivory Coast??!', thought Young Emeka to himself. "Theres gotta be another way out of this jam which will ensure that I flee this place with all the valuables I can lay my hands on".    And, indeed, there was another way to put this dubious plan into perfection. A lightbulb appeared over his head; he had solved his problem.  "Afterall, I'm an Ibo man, and we're known for being even more cunning than the Jews", Young Emeka thought as he smiled to himself in the semi-dark of his daughther's/Baby-Mother's/ Concubine's bedroom.   The fact that he had found a solution to the Biafran problem that had plagued him for over three years was not the only reason for Young Emeka's smile. Seeing his daughter rolling from side to side, in her sleep, every ten minutes or so had the blood flowing in his ge*nitals. He became rock hard! He looked in awe at the well-rounded shape of her buttocks and mentally clapped for himself for having the distinction of being the first man to bring his daughter into 'womanhood'.    As his daughter's, Nnenna, chest heaved up and down, and as the mortars of advancing troops grew nearer and nearer, Young Emeka, becoming even more excited, threw caution to the wind, dropped his pants, and took off his underwear. He slid next to his daughter on the raffia mat where she lay and put his hand underneath the traditional wrapper she usually wore to bed. "We only live to die once", he thought to him self as he skillfully moved his hands and felt the moistness between her thighs. . . . . . . . .  someone missed his calling see 'confessions of a third rate rebel leader '

Congratulations. You win a cookie.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
Quote from Bkhomo. It is rumored in Eastern Nigeria that Mr.Awolowo committed suicide. . . . . It is rumored worldwide that Ojukwu impregnated his daughter. . . . . . .Shocking news!

What's that your artificialy inseminated daughter used to say? ' When daddy (bkbabe) drinks granpas 'milk' and swallows granpas 'sausage' he talks ish.'. So now you skirt wearing molefuck go take your daily spanking from your dad. Any tribe that habours you has done itself a great disservice.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2010
bawomolo:

this is just ridiculous. how do you loot from a broke government undecided

I guess you must be a beneficiary of SHONEKONS loot . . . . .

There was never a period when Nigeria was broke. Shonekon looted Nigeria blind in the brief period of his governmenet,and in concert with his fellow rogues, arranged a tranfer of power to the millitary so as to cover up his atrocities.At the end of the day, they sold some gullible Nigerians the dummy that the government was interrupted by millitary palace coup .

Shonekon and Abacha are in the same league . . . .
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

No, I'm talking about the press and historians!

The latest news now is that your bastarrd daughter was impregnanted by one of ur crackhead JOHNs. . . .The same news made us to understand that since you are a Hispanic LovePeddler, you wholeheartedly welcomed the development.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

A few months ago I said the exact same thing! Now, I see why Ibos think we're one and the same! grin
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

Any Igbo lady that looks as you described must be a Yeruba runaway child who despised the Yoruba culture of GBOMOGBOMO.

Also Ojukwu can dress in any attire he wants, which is not a bad thing . But Awolowo , in his ape looking appearance, committed suicide at old age after he had squandered his loots.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by koruji(m): 1:41am On Aug 31, 2010
MetalGong4:

But Awolowo , in his ape looking appearance, committed suicide at old age after he had squandered his loots.
You sure know a lot about old people committing suicide. Now I remember you did say your grandfather put the gun to his mouth and fired at the age of 80 the other day. No wonder you are confused. Awolowo is not your grandfather despite the recurring dreams you continue to have day and night.

Problem solved, people. Metalgong4's grandfather commited suicide at the age of 80 (metalgong4 himself said this and it is well documented). It messed him up so much he is projecting his dreams to real life. Sorry, man, pity o!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2010
Quote from bkhomo
A few months ago I said the exact same thing! Now, I see why Ibos think we're one and the same!

Yes, you and aigboFAG are surely joined at the hips. Rumor has it that you boke up with your Colombian partner because you wanted to ditch him for aigboFAG or Blacktooth. Only the refusal of Carlifornia to endors gay marriage stoped you in your abominable tracks. Who was the guy you hid under the bed while el Columbia was 'bleeping' you eh? Aigbofa? I wouldn't be surprised.
P:s I pity your poor,innocent daughter.LoL.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2010
komando.:

Quote from bkhomo
A few months ago I said the exact same thing! Now, I see why Ibos think we're one and the same!

Yes, you and aigboFAG are surely joined at the hips. Rumor has it that you boke up with your Colombian partner because you wanted to ditch him for aigboFAG or Blacktooth. Only the refusal of Carlifornia to endors gay marriage stoped you in your abominable tracks. Who was the guy you hid under the bed while el Columbia was 'bleeping' you eh? Aigbofa? I wouldn't be surprised.
P:s I pity your poor,innocent daughter.LoL.

Your insults are too lame to get me on your case. No rhyme nor reason. Try and be a little bit more imaginative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Behind SSS’ Invasion Of Ekiti Assembly – Lawmakers / 'I Don’t Know The Whereabout Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu' – Abia State Governor / Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.