Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo (11920 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2010
People need to get off bk/babe90's daughter case. No dignity whatsoever.
deal with him, his daughter has nothing to do with it. What a shame, people have no sense of morality anymore.

Aigbofa:

Your insults are too lame to get me on your case. No rhyme nor reason. Try and be a little bit more imaginative.
I love this, pure and simple.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by supereagle(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2010
I will get back.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2010
@ ileke idi
First tell your homo brother Bk to get off the case of Ndigbo and our mothers, sisters, wives,daughters and babies whom he always insults before you open your unbrushed mouth to preach morals.
On the case of aigboFAG the Igbo hating sidekick I stand on ma words!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Jarus(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2010
Hey here,
Let's give some respect to our past leaders. They all may not be saints but don't deserve the type of insults that go on here. I'm not saying you are not free to criticize them, but let's try and avoid curse words. They all laid the foundation for this country, no matter how shaky.

And let's respect each other too. Use of abusive words on fellow contributors goes against forum rules.

Enjoy your debate
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

deal with him, his daughter has nothing to do with it. What a shame, people have no sense of morality anymore.
I love this, pure and simple.

Oh, let them go on! Thats the way to know a barbarian, Homo Erectus, or Wild Bush/Cave man seperate from a civilized human. It bothers me none. Thats to show how they was raised. Their comebacks consist of screaming "Homo", "Bast*ard", "Your MOther" etc. . . . Notice how the Yorubas on here are crazy witty, while their Ibo counterparts always sound like illiterate thugs? Ah, tells alot about these miserable lot! Sophistication evades them. . . . . .
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2010
Aigbofa:

Your insults are too lame to get me on your case. No rhyme nor reason. Try and be a little bit more imaginative.

Why you eva answer this monkey is still beyond me. Go back to his last hundred posts and notice how demented he sounds. Always commenting, retorting and replying himself. lol. I wonder how any gal allows this clear Neanderthal get between her legs! undecided
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by sd6: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2010
Yeroba people can never have a place for themselves.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by tkb417(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2010
Aigbofa lan woke, ifa kan ko si ni para

hmmm, nice one

i heard that when i was in primary school

you yoruba guys shdnt stoop to these levels abeg

discuss the topic, free all the curses
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Did you write the above gibberish where bk/slowpoke wrote that Ojukwu is raping her young daughter?
So people should get off the  case of the Hispanic fool's bastarrd daughter while she sticks to the case of Biafran children suffering from kwashiokor . . .

I think hypocrites like you are the ones that lack morality.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
MetalGong4:

So people should get off the case of the Hispanic fool's bastarrd daughter while she sticks to the case of Biafran children suffering from kwashiokor . . .

I think hypocrites are the ones that lack morality.
I never knew biafran children suffered from kwashiokor. . .it must have been a terrible experience if you were one of those children.lwkmd
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Oh, let them go on! Thats the way to know a barbarian, Homo Erectus, or Wild Bush/Cave man seperate from a civilized human. It bothers me none. Thats to show how they was raised. Their comebacks consist of screaming "Homo", "Bast*ard", "Your MOther" etc. . . . Notice how the Yorubas on here are crazy witty, while their Ibo counterparts always sound like illiterate thugs? Ah, tells alot about these miserable lot! Sophistication evades them. . . . . .

Where are those pictures of nakedd Biafran small boys suffering from kwashiokor, which you have been using to masturrrbate urself . . .  I guess in the mo.ronic world of you and ur bastarrd daughter, displaying them on Nairaland and keeping them under your pillow shows that you are not a neanderthal. . . . Hispanic dummy!!! sad sad

Anyway, it is only a miserable Hispanic fool who gave forth to a miserable bastarrd daughter should know the traits of miserable people.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I never knew biafran children suffered from kwashiokor. . .it must have been a terrible experience if you were one of those children.lwkmd

You gay LASTMA agbero should not pretend as if you have not been masturrrbating with those pics of nakedd biafran boys posted by BK/babeMORON
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
MetalGong4:

You gay LASTMA agbero should not pretend as if you have not been masturrrbating with those pics of biafran boys posted by BK/babeMORON
i get it. . .i think i saw that picture somewhere,mehn it's very terrible.can you please post it ?
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i get it. . .i think i saw that picture somewhere,mehn it's very terrible.can you please post it ?

So you really need more of those pics to self service urself . . . . .  grin  Nope!!  I cant encourage such super perversion.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by supereagle(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
[size=20pt]God Only Knows why He did want Awo to rule Nigeria.[/size]

[size=23pt]Nigeria would have been better than the USA[/size]
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
MetalGong4:

So you really need more of those pics to self service urself . . . . .  grin  Nope!!  I cant encourage such super perversion.
i have it already and i also saw your black biafran azz too in it.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2010
Quote from Bkhomo
Why you eva answer this monkey is still beyond me. Go back to his last hundred posts and notice how demented he sounds. Always commenting, retorting and replying himself. lol. I wonder how any gal allows this clear Neanderthal get between her legs!

As your LovePeddler of a mama used to say, bk has drank so much sperm in his lifetime that if you prick HIM with an injection it should'nt suprise you to see whitish blood not red blood.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
Men I feel like vomiting. This bk is so disgusting!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
Blacktooth, you are following closely in the steps of Bk. Well done!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ Bk
You are not ignoring me. You are only scared to reply me. I am happy because I stopped Your barrage of anti Igbo posts. Guess what? You no longer prowl the crime section looking for threadss with Igbo names to transplant. But from your mousy comments in other peoples threads, I think you still need more medication to cure your sickness.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by seanet02: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2010
@komando, internet warrior
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by MetalGong4: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2010
komando.:

@ Bk/babefool
You are not ignoring me. You are only scared to reply me. I am happy because I stopped Your barrage of anti Igbo posts. Guess what? You no longer prowl the crime section looking for threadss with Igbo names to transplant. But from your mousy comments in other peoples threads, I think you still need more medication to cure your sickness.

hahahahaha . . .   smiley smiley

Komando you just beat the Hispanic LovePeddler, bk/babefool, at her game . . . . lol
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
komando.:

@ Bk
i guess you've not seen the ''PLATINUMNK(ibo girl) is a fraudster thread that is already on the homepage''.olodo
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2010
@komando, internet warrior.

Warrior in internet, warrior outside internet.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
i guess you've not seen the ''PLATINUMNK(ibo girl) is a fraudster quote from Bluetooth
thread that is already on the homepage''.olodo

@ bluetooth
Na me you call olodo? I laugh in thick Igbo accent. O lugo na omume. O lugo mbge eji ama dike.
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by komando1: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
Quote from Blacktooth
i guess you've not seen the ''PLATINUMNK(ibo girl) is a fraudster thread that is already on the homepage''.olodo

What do you want me to see there? Your tribalist post, or a picture of Bkhomo bleeping your faagy bottom? Eh? Eediot!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
MetalGong4:

hahahahaha . . .   smiley smiley

Komando you just beat the Hispanic LovePeddler, bk/babefool, at her game . . . . lol

You must be the biggest fool on earth if you really think I'm doing anything but shaking my head when I see any of komando[b]homo[/b]'s posts! Dont lie and tell me from his posts even you havent thought to urself "Damn, this kid is a freaking disgrace. . . . . ". lol. Going against him will be detrimental, not beneficial to me in anyway! Whats the point going against someone whose last 300 posts (even when he TRIES to sound intelligent) is filled with the most gibberish even a professional retard could never think of spewing?!? You gotta be kidding me! Komand[b]HOMO[/b] is the wittiest Yall Ibos can bring, then You guys really got problems. You best go beg Mexkusshitty to come outta retirement!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
MetalGong4:

Did you write the above gibberish where bk/slowpoke wrote that Ojukwu is despoiling her young daughter?
So people should get off the  case of the Hispanic fool's bastarrd daughter while she sticks to the case of Biafran children suffering from kwashiokor . . .

I think hypocrites like you are the ones that lack morality.

To call you a Typical Ibo man would be. . . . . well, ure one and ure expected to lie thru u nose! So, outta the blues I came out to just insult Ibos without provocation?! Well, if thats how u wanna "remember" it I cant help you! Instead, I'll advice you to go back to all ur posts and recall how many times you came at me, and how many times I ignored you before I decided to put up what is a known historical fact anyways!

Nowhere did I write that Ojukwu ra*ped his daughter! Never! I DO NOT TWIST HISTORY! If u can read, it is clear that the se*x between Ojukwu and his daughter was consensual! He was "married" to her, thats what the history books say, and thats what I put on there! Notice that she was kinda expecting him to come ravage her muscular,hairy, manly, Ibo body and that as soon as he lay down next to her, her legs flew open (like the typical Ibo chicklet)
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You must be the biggest fool on earth if you really think I'm doing anything but shaking my head when I see any of komando[b]homo's posts![/b] Dont lie and tell me from his posts even you havent thought to urself "Damn, this kid is a freaking disgrace. . . . . ". lol. Going against him will be detrimental, not beneficial to me in anyway! Whats the point going against someone whose last 300 posts (even when he TRIES to sound intelligent) is filled with the most gibberish even a professional retard could never think of spewing?!? You gotta be kidding me! Komand[b]HOMO[/b] is the wittiest Yall Ibos can bring, then You guys really got problems. You best go beg Mexkusshitty to come outta retirement!

Debating this particular dude is not different from beating up a mentally and physically handicapped person with a baseball bat. Wouldn't be right!
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by bkbabe97y(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^lol. hahahahahahaha.^^^^^
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Jarus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2010
u people dey try sha angry
Re: Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
komando.:

Quote from Blacktooth

What do you want me to see there? Your tribalist post, or a picture of Bkhomo bleeping your faagy bottom? Eh? Eediot!
sorry i've not really commented on the plat thread since we always know how dubious you people are anyways i think she learn from the likes of you.ibo and fraud,na God go save una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over First FEC Meeting Of 2018 / For Many In Katsina, Banditry Is The Major Challenge, Not COVID-19 – Masari / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Gambari Lays Foundation For State House Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.