Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (30779 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by shegra58: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Leave Atiku to go and disgrace himself make una no beg him,PDP and APC both rigged the election but the best rigger won cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by realteejay: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
make abdulsalam no strike any mumu deal with them o! nothing like compromise o! they must pay for all their sins and... we go withdraw all nigeria assets wey dey with dem as lease... either dey like it or not!

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by livelymatilda22: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
criminalmindz:
after people have died, they want peace. I swear if Atiku back down, no Nigerian will fight to protect votes during Elections

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by vibbb: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Where is Oga jona? he shld b d front runner of dis meeting.
Anyway, I won't be surprise if dey start decamping back to d ruling party.
4 dos of u dat fight and kill urself because of dem, make una use una head and wise up.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
PDP and Atiku have much to loose if they agree not to challenge this electoral fraud in court.

The peace committee should allow justice take its course.

And Atiku has billions to lose abi, You Igbos should contribute Money for the case before you bankrupt the nigga

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by sureheaven(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
He is only advising them to concede defeat, pick their phone and congratulate PMB and Osinbajo respectively.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by MartinsD12(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
saints2:
Some Members of the National Peace Committee (NPC) headed by a former military head of state, Abdulsalami Abubakar are holding a meeting with the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar and his running mate Peter Obi.

Daily Trust reports that the meeting which is taking place at the secretariat of the National Peace Committee in Abuja has in attendance Adulsalami Abubakar , the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah, Cardinal John Onaiyekan, Rev. Fr Atta Barkindo and other members of the committee

While some senior members of Atiku’s campaign team attending the meeting include Senate President Bukola Saraki; PDP chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, speaker, Yakubu Dogara; and other PDP leaders.

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/abdusalami-led-peace-committee-in.html

This apc man should stop this parade of peace talks where was he when apc was terrorising everywhere, Atiku no gree at all, the impunity must stop

4 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Foodforthought: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
This peace talk is very necessary now cause all hell is about to get lose.

We pray it doesn't get to that.
I'm telling you. I have a bad feeling about everything.
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Deeviiid(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
They should not dissuade Atiku from reclaiming his "stolen" mandate.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Foodforthought: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
This peace talk is very necessary now cause all hell is about to get lose.

We pray it doesn't get to that.
I'm telling you. I have a feeling something is coming
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by DMerciful(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you're not married, you will marry an Igbo girl!
Born again Christian indeed! undecided
GoTV:
sad Buhari should not hesitate to jail Peter Obi for producing that treasonous biafran beer called Hero beer. I personally will never vote for any igbo man sad
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Ashinner: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku pls don't agree Nigerians are watching, international observer has released the result of election this evening Buhari and his cohort obbin the whole nation Nigeria
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Buhari should not hesitate to jail Peter Obi for producing that treasonous biafran beer called Hero beer. I personally will never vote for any igbo man sad

Shallow minded, like leader like followers

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by bighorlus(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:
Atiku should just concede defeat already... Ah ah

See my signature
If he concedes defeat are they not going to compensate him one way or the other? In the end money might exchange hands or appointments. I'm just asking oh?
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by onatisi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
ayodaisi:
That's what we need now elections has come and gone
So that the trend may continue ? Let him go to court and expose all the evidences he has ,then if the evidences are strong and valid enough ,let's see how the law court would wave it aside and tell the whole world he is wrong.
We can't just allow madness to continue all in the name of peace ,that means we are not leaving or setting any good example for future generations

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
Make this man no spoil market for Ezekhome ooo. Lawyers must chop out this stolen money abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm. all is well

check my signature
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Make he no dem beg dem o

Dey must go to court

Dat disgrace dey r lookin 4 dey must see it

3 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Ashinner: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku you are our real Nigeria President we voted for,don't agree with them, Mahmud and Tinubu must go to jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by emmanuelex1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
ATIKU SHOULD BUILD ON THE CURRENT MOMENTUM TO CLAIM 2023 PRESIDENCY. Some people go vex now but I do not care
TheFreeOne:
PDP and Atiku have much to loose if they agree not to challenge this electoral fraud in court.

The peace committee should allow justice take its course.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by TheFreeOne: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jiang:

And Atiku has billions to lose abi, You Igbos should contribute Money for the case before you bankrupt the nigga

So Buhari that pursued his electoral cases 3 times even to the supreme court has 3 heads? And is Atiku/PDP complaining about cash?

And for your info i am proudly an ondo state indigene.

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
Make this man no spoil market for Ezekhome ooo. Lawyers must chop out this stolen money abeg. grin

I will like them to go to court even if it’s just to identify and expose the issues in our flawed electoral system. Mass rigging is disgraceful and destroying our democracy. Any Government in power shud not interfere with INEC and harass them with soldiers. These issues must be addressed squarely Bt if they can come to a peace agreement clearing up those issues fine.

We need to be a civilized nation for once.

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Delivar(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:

See my signature
You don't realize what you are asking for. If APC is allowed to get away with the crimes they committed during the election it means the next election is going to be very disastrous because politicians will be emboldened to behave more erratic since nothing happened in this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by ogene007: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
onatisi:

So that the trend may continue ? Let him go to court and expose all the evidences he has ,then if the evidences are strong and valid enough ,let's see how the law court would wave it aside and tell the whole world he is wrong.
We can't just allow madness to continue all in the name of peace ,that means we are not leaving or setting any good example for future generations
Good point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by chloride6: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Make una no beg them!

Nonsense
grin

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
This result of bleeping animals is this guy. Let us spray that he takes his drugs and stops servicing mad women.
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by asobo: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
Ozekhome is a constitutional lawyer iya were. Uche Ikpeazu, Olanipekun etc are those who deal with election matters. Read you don't want to read. You come online disgracing your lineage

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by shigoawesu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

Concede defeat from an injustice? Had it been he lost honourably it could have been best instead he was rigged out.
Which rigging are you people shouting, is it in Atiku's poling unit, his local govt or state as a whole. Atiku can't defeat Buhari you guys should wake. If not for southwest am sure he won't have gut to call news conference let alone going to court

3 Likes

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by am4truth(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:

See my signature

I would have loved getting you some businesses, but next time, be matured in the way you make comments on public forums.

You have yourself to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by deomelo: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
lol @ peace committee jokers trying to let athiefKuLooteer save face with exit way out of the corner he backed himself into..

He's on a dead end and foolish mission, let him fall on his face all over again

Dayummmmmmm.. Look at Sarathief. The worthless clown don drop serious weight, looking skinny like starving Marvin.

This is what you get when with given opportunities to make a difference and serve the Nation but instead let greed, crookedness, backstabbing and deception dishonor you..

Just look at them? Worthless and rejected vagabonds..
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by BuhariAdvocate: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who care
Re: Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by id911(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku no gree ooo...to hell with the useless peace committee. Where were they when Buhari allocated votes to himself and gave INEC prepared and fake results to announce?

We must retrieve our stolen mandate in court

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. / See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? / Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.