Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east (24623 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east by tonex360: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
willyjacs:
Mr we've seen the news and it's fake.

You should be educated and exposed enough to know that Trump can't just come out with such statement..why would another country's head of state come out with such ties damaging remark?
Is Nigeria at war with the USA?

For your information,the United states secretary of State just congratulated buhari yesterday.

This big head u get,nor be just to dey go salon alone.. It's also for reasoning reasonably....
Use ur head...don't allow hate and tribalism change u to a dummy.
So, what's tribalstic about this, that someone post a news and automatically it becomes tribalism. Well, I even think say my head big just as you said grin but now I realise that mine is actually a learner compare to yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? / Take Up Case Of Attack With MC Oluomo If You Have Evidence – Force PRO / Bad State Of Lagos National Stadium, Surulere. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.