Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership (22917 Views)

Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports / Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by sondetoks: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked
IjebuWarrior:
Amosun... Gbenu e soun! You're a MOR0N !!! angry

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by lenghtinny(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Just because he rigged himself in, he thinks he has arrived...

Oseni will reclaim the stolen mandate in due time

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by duduade: 12:47am On Mar 01, 2019
onedayatime:

Yes. Development of Abeokuta alone? Is that what you call development?
No mind the dude talking.. Just blabbing rubbish... Is Abeokuta the only place in Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by cr7lomo: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2019
onedayatime:

There you go again(referring to you Ibos generally). Must you keep abusing people who does not share your opinion? That says alot about you people. It shows a frustrated life.

Oh is wrong to mention Peter Obi(An Easterner) but right to mention Atiku(Northerner) and Saraki(A westerner). When will you stop deceiving yourselves over there. It is a known fact that most Ibos are infact the most corruptible people in Nigeria. You people can do anything because of money.
One last thing...You need a new orientation. Orientation on how you accommodate divers peoples opinion

Abeg close mouth...hv u heard about any corrupt allegations against obi ?? He is actually the only politician that I hv never heard of a single allegation against him...we know about atiku, saraki and ur lord tinubu... Abeg don't tell me nonsense...
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by bionixs: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2019
onedayatime:
Very soon, we will soon know who has the ultimate power between you and we the electorates. Come march 9 or so, we will reject you and your preferred candidate(Akinlade) just as we reject PDP and Atiku.

We still never forget the disgrace you gave our darling president in Abeokuta during the presidential campaign. Just because the Presido loves you does not mean you go against the party.
oga go get a JOB. Even if it is bus conductor"s ,just start somewhere. time waits for no one. Your darling president doesn't know you or any member of your family. be very careful. should anything happen to you now,he will not hear it. you are no body without address. Election is over somehow and it went your way. let us move on

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by humberjade: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2019
lenghtinny:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ose what? Oseni won't dare to waste her money on a futile exercise, and if she does, good for her grin

Oseni was never and will never be a match to SIA...u know deep down but continue... grin
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Jaideyone(m): 4:09am On Mar 01, 2019
ambivert27:

Really? Are you from Ogun State because if you are, you won't utter such. Amosun remains the best Governor the state has had in years and the youths are solidly behind him

Ride on my Governor, the slayer of Tinubu
clown which tinubu did he slay? that's how sycophants like you pushed saraki to his own death cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by jojomario(m): 4:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Newbiee:
I just love this man. He gave Buhari the highest vote margin in the entire south western states. He is loved by his people. I wish his candidate well in the forthcoming governorship election. A vote for APM is a vote for a genuine APC in the state.. Triple A will definitely join the APC after winning the election.
Honestly, I listened to him on faaji fm yesterday. I could sense his sincerity in his choice of candidate. Oshiomole knew nothing about Ogun politics.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by xpool(m): 4:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Tekecoms1:
I give it up for Amosun.
Do you imagine someone accusing Tinubu Jagaban of Lagos that he was planning to make his son be Prez of Nigeria.
Is it not about time we had a youth President?
Can't you be the youth president?
MUMU
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Ogunworkers: 4:45am On Mar 01, 2019
ambivert27:

Really? Are you from Ogun State because if you are, you won't utter such. Amosun remains the best Governor the state has had in years and the youths are solidly behind him

By the grace of God, Amosun plans shall not come to pass. He is the worst of all. Very arrogant. He denied people their right. As a civil servant, we are all voting against his candidates which is APM.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Ogunworkers: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2019
jojomario:
Honestly, I listened to him on faaji fm yesterday. I could sense his sincerity in his choice of candidate. Oshiomole knew nothing about Ogun politics.

Don't be deceived. The man is very wise.
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Ogunworkers: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2019
lenghtinny:

Abi oo.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Ogunworkers: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Investcash18:
See details below

Scam scam scam
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by helinues: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2019
ambivert27:

Best with abandoned projects?? Saturday is here.. Infact he's senatorial winning is not even certain for 4 years cos we may do him Dino style..

Selfish and greedy Amosun
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by 13october: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2019
ambivert27:

lol, which party? You think we care about a particular party in Ogun State? All we care about is DEVELOPMENT and he has not failed in that aspect.

So we should swallow whatever sh1t Tinubu and co throws at us hook line and sinker? so as not to go against party? No, we no mumu reach that level. Tinubu is a very greedy man. We will not watch and let him add our dear state to his caliphate.

Tinubu should stick to his Lagos alone, he can't come and lord over us here.
13october,
When he presented Amosun 2011 where were you. Or he was not greedy then.
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Md5454: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see post below
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by akintunde63: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Christianos:
The Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has warned the national leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) to stay away from the State or be disgraced over its planned national protest.

The protest scheduled to take place on Friday (today) had been rescheduled to hold next week Tuesday.

Amosun during a live radio programme monitored by the Nigerian Tribune in Abeokuta, said that the labour leaders were “playing politics” and not sincere with the planned protest.

“l learnt that some people are planning to stage a protest in the state, to be led by the National President of NLC, Comrade Wabba, tell them to stay away or they will be disgraced. They are coming here to play politics, tell them that they will be disgraced,” he said.

Nigerian Tribune recalls that Wabba wrote a letter to the governor on the planned protest over what it described as “anti-workers policies” of the state government.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/193575/

The FG & APC should av dealt with him long ago, since the moment he disgraced President Buhari is such manner. even opposition governors wouldn't dare treat the president like that, they only spared him temporarily because they needed votes from his state, but immediately after the guber elections, they should deal ruthlessly with him

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by stpat1(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2019
ambivert27:

lol, which party? You think we care about a particular party in Ogun State? All we care about is DEVELOPMENT and he has not failed in that aspect.

So we should swallow whatever sh1t Tinubu and co throws at us hook line and sinker? so as not to go against party? No, we no mumu reach that level. Tinubu is a very greedy man. We will not watch and let him add our dear state to his caliphate.

Tinubu should stick to his Lagos alone, he can't come and lord over us here.

You are so obsessed with Tinubu that you have forgotten that your governor is under performing and needs the boot. Why did he not get his ticket under the APM?

Him and his anointed candidate will be disgraced come Saturday

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by stpat1(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2019
akintunde63:

The FG & APC should av dealt with him long ago, since the moment he disgraced President Buhari is such manner. even opposition governors wouldn't dare treat the president like that, they only spared him temporarily because they needed votes from his state, but immediately after the guber elections, they should deal ruthlessly with him

I totally agree with you. He should have been nipped in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by shigo20(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2019
lenghtinny:

that's definite we all know titi oseni won the senatorial election coz people voted massively for her coz they tired of amosun.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by bareal(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2019
onedayatime:
Very soon, we will soon know who has the ultimate power between you and we the electorates. Come march 9 or so, we will reject you and your preferred candidate(Akinlade) just as we reject PDP and Atiku.

We still never forget the disgrace you gave our darling president in Abeokuta during the presidential campaign. Just because the Presido loves you does not mean you go against the party.

Why didn't you reject him as a senator in the first place? I think that should be the first step.
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2019
I don't understand this arrant rascality Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun is displaying.....how did he become a senator not to talk of being a governor sef....we all saw this rascality n agbero ship like character during APC campaign in the state a forth nite ago...I think someone should tell this man.....vanity is vanity ...power does not last forever...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Enahorofrank56: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
See bellow

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by Ygbets: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by donsola(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Amosum has a degree in disgracing somebody, he disgraced Bihari and APC, how much more NLC, grin
Re: Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership by donsola(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I don't understand this arrant rascality Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun is displaying.....how DoD he become a senator not to talk of being a governor....we all saw this reality n agbero like character during APC campaign in the state a forth nite...I think someone should tell this man.....vanity is vanity ...power does not last forever...

LET HIM ASK SARAKI AND AKPABIO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.