Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch (23087 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Photos: Osibanjo Meets Tinubu In Abuja / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by adekolaelect(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

U are supporting buhari doesn't mean u won't have sense,

You can constructive .... And still support buhari

You can be intelligent and still support buahri.

You can give reasonable argument in support of buhari.

You dont have to show the whole forum how stupid u are because u are supporting buhari

Buhari wining or losing doesn't have any effect on me.... Am all good both ways..

Am just pitying you small small yahoo boys running around NL misbehaving
Hum see wailer ooooooo but you said no any sensible Nigerians will support Buhari re election before but now they can now be sensible .I thank God for you painment done dey comot for you body small !!!!small!!!!!!. Tell us what you are using so we can send it to Atiku and saraki for test running .
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by martowskin1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
well done prof but you forget the different between the creation of agencies and making using of it .sorry I know how it feel for your body but take heart bcs nothing is permanent life is turn by turn.

this same agencies went after james ibori and formal governor of bayelsa state.....

and thats not the argument.... buhari main agenda is to fight corruption in the country or to fight government looters... if the formal it is.... then let him carry on

because am very sure he is doing nothing about corruption

and lastly, no reason am.... body no do me anything.... this country can be enjoyed no matter what
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by adekolaelect(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

You dont have to show the whole forum how stupid u are because u are supporting buhari

Buhari wining or losing doesn't have any effect on me.... Am all good both ways..

Hum see wailer ooooooo but you said no any sensible Nigerians will support Buhari re election before but now they can now be sensible .I thank God for you painment done dey comot for you body small !!!!small!!!!!!. Tell us what you are using so we can send it to Atiku and saraki for test running .[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by bastardmod: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
humm painment is disturbing these wailers oooooo sorry take heart .

Osinbajo oleeeeeeeeeeee
Fake pastor
Ole ole ole ole ole ole ole
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by livelymatilda22: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by martowskin1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=livelymatilda22 post=76252513][/quote]

are u a yahoo boy?
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by livelymatilda22: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

are u a yahoo boy?
Is your father a yahoo boy and pant stealer?

Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by martowskin1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Is your father a yahoo boy and pant stealer?

watin my father o u na.... i only asked a question?
Re: Osibanjo Meets Kukah, Abdulsalami At The Villa - Punch by livelymatilda22: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
martowskin1:

watin my father o u na.... i only asked a question?
Wetin I owe you too? Na only question I ask you too na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections / NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.