Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions (63789 Views)

Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Famousbabe(f): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2019
A Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen and rapper Cherry is the originator of a dance known as #brezking.

Brezking is a kind of dance where ladies dance with their boobs by shaking it and bouncing it up and down.

Cherry has been championing this kind of dance for long. The Nigerian singer's favorite outfit is pant and bra which enables her to do the breast dance very well.

Many of her fans have mixed feelings about the way she shakes and bounces her boobs all in the name of breast dance.

She shared a video where she got a muscular man to join in the chest dance and competed with him on who did it better.

In another video, she took the breast dance to swimming pool.

Will this make her blow?

Watch the video HERE and see fans' reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/brezking-cherry-entafield-introduces.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Famousbabe(f): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2019
See reactions

Watch the video HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by celebgistz: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol... dope
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2019
I coined an acronym recently and it is SMSPF (Stop Making Stupid People Famous).

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by KingLennon(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I coined an acronym recently and it is SMSPF (Stop Making Stupid People Famous).
Seconded.....person wer suppose the learn trade the learn breast dance

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Victar(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Nothing somebody will not see

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol, i don tire
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Ains(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Please what did I watch embarassed
Someone help me with the crying man meme
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Manbiggs(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
So she is getting famous for shaking her boobs. Oh lawd cry what has this world turned into.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by BanevsJoker(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2019
She looks like she has bad breath.
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by marvin906(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
nice boobs..
bub must you do stupid thingz to trend

2 Shares

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by MrAnele(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
I can't wait to see how Nigeria's future go be like

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Pabloosas(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chest you say?
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by EggSauce(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
The other day i was watching (The Supremes) music videos... Apart from their Angelic voices (Not auto-tune) they were all well covered and look so beautiful then it dawn on me i was born into the wrong generation that doesn't have any morals

11 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by tabisegroup(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
L
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Prodigytal: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
I wish we as Nigerian audiences pay the same attention to sciences and technology as we pay useless dances like skelewu, zanku and now brezking

7 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by slawomir: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
See as the small girl just use body move the mr chest like small piking

He just clear say the guy just grab for nothing......he nor dey fit Just dey concentrate on he chest to make chest big whereas he legs dey slim
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Primusinterpares(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
more like breast dance
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by Slynation(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
NL matter weak me self......
As for me and my household, we refused to know her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by win3k: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
If I dont see natural hair I will not do. I hate fake women
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by adekalumichael: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wish youths can trend this way in the political front.
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by tammie24: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
disgusting angry
Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by abiaumo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice boobs though

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by sirusX(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ains:
Please what did I watch embarassed
Someone help me with the crying man meme

6 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nairalanders are here laughing while she’s unknown.
Give her a few months now and they’ll drag amongst themselves over who supported her when she was nothing.
Wizkid was probably laughed off this forum back in the day.
Now he claims not to know of the platform while users debate Davido vs Wizkid daily.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by MYHUBBY: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
uninteresting perhaps because I'm not boobs favourite. she should try back next time and dance without pant since some ladies no won get sense

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions by justtruth88miSt(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
soft breast, pls go fara away...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.