Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Prepare For UTME Within Three Weeks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare For UTME Within Three Weeks (13507 Views)

ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] / JAMB Fixes Feb 6 As Deadline For UTME Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare For UTME Within Three Weeks by WinningEleven(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked

I can assure you that this thread is filled with lies!
How can you prepare in just 3 weeks? Its not possible (at least for a science student). How can you assimilate all the principles of Physics, chemistry and biology in just 3 weeks?
You're deceiving your self. Jamb no be beans.
How can you assimilate all those in just 3 weeks?
Re: How To Prepare For UTME Within Three Weeks by qanda: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Get study materials from Q and A App. Search for Q and A App on Google Playstore. Install the first App from the search result.
Re: How To Prepare For UTME Within Three Weeks by OyedejiIfedayo: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yep! This is true.

When I was in ss3 I did jamb and got 260.

After finishing school and ppring for jamb again.

I only read 3 days to the jamb exam and got 250.

Jamb is not hard at all.

2 weeks is enough for a sensible person to ppr for jamb

I won't support where you said JAMB is not hard at all,you were just lucky.

You probably had a good foundation in secondary school. As in my own case, I wrote JAMB a year after ss3 after lots of intensive studying, practice and mastery of past questions and got 225.
The day I wrote my exam it was tough with lots of calculation in physics and chemistry, and also time factor affected.
The next year, I started preparing about a week to exam and scored above 270.
If you notice especially with the new the method little difference in mark do have big effects on aggregate.
Lastly you might actually have a high work memory combined with a good IQ, many don't have the ability to learn that fast even while revising, because, your 3 days reading is might have been just a revision to remind u what you know.

Also it should be 2 weeks is enough for a brilliant person.
Re: How To Prepare For UTME Within Three Weeks by hat3rk(m): 4:30am On Mar 04, 2019
NOTICE: Are you a futo 100L student and you need private tutorial in mth101(maths),kindly call/chat up this number:07088382333
Please be informed that mth101 is a 4 unit course which you need to get nothing less than a B.so chat/call me let me drill you in mathematics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical School: The Journey / We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU / Delsu State 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.