Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! (3861 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by xpresseeve: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have so far been discussing the Sales option only.

This is primarily because this is my area of expertise. All my career life has been in sales.

My observation has always been that a professional Sales person never lacks a job.

In the days of Newspaper adverts every Tuesday and Thursday Guardian always had adverts requesting for candidates to fill sales positions.
Today if you check any job boards all you will see is adverts for Sales personnel littering the space.

Furthermore if you observe closely you will find out that if you walk into any organisation seeking a sales job you are most likely to be engaged insofar as you can prove your eligibility through your track record in this segment.

I will suggest that any unemployed graduate should consider starting a sales project for one particular reason; building confidence
You will come to terms with the need for confidence if you have been a spectator in a graduate recruitment process especially at the interview level. You will see otherwise very intelligent candidates flunk the process just because of low self esteem caused primarily by very low confidence levels manifesting very obviously.

Even the most shy of graduates will learn to increase his confidence after being on the field and selling for a while. This is a tried and confirmed position.

Do not be afraid of selling. Indeed when all else fails consider selling a product and boom you will be on the right track once and for all.

Sales never fails. Never ever.

Do have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by mayorA(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thank you very much. I am interested in the strategy
Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by sconp: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
I agree with you, a sales position is one that is always open. The skill is often not easy to acquire requires a lot of practise and Patience and contacts too.

I respect sales people who mark their mark, who speak and in seconds products are sold out.

I need to learn that.

I would also love to be part of that offer up above.
Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by Sommyangel(f): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
thank you op. I'm interested.. my email is tnnabuife@gmail. com
Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by xpresseeve: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hello guys!

I have had a lot on my desk in the last two weeks but I am done this weekend and will continue and conclude this letter by April ending.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by Godwin616: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Great write-up. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! by acetylcholine(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Whao, just bumping into this thread. I'd like to be enlisted and enlightened as well.
anikeopeyemi378@gmail.com. Thanks a lot sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Academy Releases List Of 2015 Intakes. / Fresh Graduates Urgently Needed / It Problem (siwes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.