Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. (1729 Views)

A Loving God / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by calculator123(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
And you are God's school teacher abi?
I take it that you are being sarcastic
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
calculator123:
where I asked who created Satan and evil in the garden
Well it wasn't me you asked those questions but anyway it is common knowledge that it is God who created Satan, as for evil, that is a creation of the absence of good

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
an all-knowing god create everything in the garden including a tree that he knows wasnt supposed to be eaten by man.

Why create the tree in the first place?
Created to be used as a tool, nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by calculator123(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Well it was me you asked those questions but anyway it is common knowledge that it is God who created Satan, as for evil, that is a creation of the absence of good
explain the bolded in more details
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by calculator123(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Created to be used as a tool, nothing wrong with that.
why would a good awesome God create an evil Tree as a tool? to do what exactly?
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
calculator123:
explain the bolded in more details
I will explain it with darkness. What is darkness? As darkness, is the absence of light, so is evil the absence of good

calculator123:
The tree is not evil. It is a necessary tool. You know what a tool, what tools are, c'mon now. Why shouldnt a good awesome God not make of such tool?

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by calculator123(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I will explain it with darkness. What is darkness? As darkness, is the absence of light, so is evil the absence of good

The tree is not evil. It is a necessary tool. You know what a tool, what tools are, c'mon now. Why shouldnt a good awesome God not make of such tool?
agreed darkness is the absence of light and good is the absence of evil. This means evil is a substance that exists, so who then created it?
the tree isn't evil? wow, so why was it labelled the evil tree? I still wonder how that evil tree is a necessary tool? to do what kwanu?
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by Ihedinobi3: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
calculator123:

Wrong, the animals don't need man to survive but man can't survive without this animals
What were you trying to contradict in my post?

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
calculator123:

probably to test man.lol
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

what was the objective of that tree?
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
calculator123:
agreed darkness is the absence of light and good is the absence of evil. This means evil is a substance that exists, so who then created it?
the tree isn't evil? wow, so why was it labelled the evil tree? I still wonder how that evil tree is a necessary tool? to do what kwanu?
Good is not necessarily the absence of evil, it is evil is the absence of good. Anybody can create evil, all that needs to be done is withdraw or hold back good, then evil appears, rearing its ugly head

I don't know how you concluded it was labelled the evil tree, when in actual fact, it only was called the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which in reality and essentially, is what it is. It can't be more of self descriptive given name than that.

GreatResearcher:
Read on to know why

GreatResearcher:
probably to test man.lol
The truth can be strange to believe at times

GreatResearcher:
To validate and verify. Now you are going to tell me, you never at all, validate and verify, hmm, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Good is not necessarily the absence of evil, it is evil is the absence of good. Anybody can create evil, all that needs to be done is withdraw or hold back good, then evil appears, rearing its ugly head

I don't know how you concluded it was labelled the evil tree, when in actual fact, it only was called the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which in reality and essentially, is what it is. It can't be more of self descriptive given name than that.

Read on to know why

The truth can be strange to believe at times

To validate and verify. Now you are going to tell me, you never at all, validate and verify, hmm, isn't it?

why didnt God want man to eat that tree? So that man wont have the knowledge of good and evil?

He wanted man to be zombie in the garden?

What a gracious god!
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
why didnt God want man to eat that tree? So that man wont have the knowledge of good and evil?

He wanted man to be zombie in the garden?

What a gracious god!
Man was given freewill and a choice, to eat or not to eat off the Tree. Man had freedom to decide what he wants to do and damn the consequence of his choice.

Man prematurely against expressed command not to went ahead to eat off the Tree. Do you know that the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is a merism expression or figure of speech? Do you what how in the original text, it is written when translated?

No, creating Man to be a zombie was never on His mind

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Man was given freewill and a choice, to eat or not to eat off the Tree. Man had freedom to decide what he wants to do and damn the consequence of his choice.

Man prematurely against expressed command not to went ahead to eat off the Tree. Do you know that the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is a merism expression or figure of speech? Do you what how in the original text, it is written when translated?

what was God's initial plan for man? To live forever on earth right? If that was his plan, why then did he create a tree whereby if man eats he dies? Or was the all-knowing god not know man will eat of the tree?

I as a man cannot create a being with the purpose for that being to live forever then allowed a tree that can kill that being to be in the midst of the being since i as all-knowing knows the being will eat it.

Let's say a man has a dog, he kept the dog in a room with a poisonious meat in the room and the man's wish for the dog is to live not die. Is it not foolishness picking the dog in the room where a poisonious meat is? Especially when he knows the dog will it the meat?

If the man really loves the dog and dont want the dog to die he will either removed the meat from the room or removed the dog from the room. There must be measures to ensure that the dog doesnt eat the meat.

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I think it was. bcus I see no reason why he didnt want man to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
what was God's initial plan for man? To live forever on earth right? If that was his plan, why then did he create a tree whereby if man eats he dies? Or was the all-knowing god not know man will eat of the tree?

I as a man cannot create a being with the purpose for that being to live forever then allowed a tree that can kill that being to be in the midst of the being since i as all-knowing knows the being will eat it.

Let's say a man has a dog, he kept the dog in a room with a poisonious meat in the room and the man's wish for the dog is to live not die. Is it not foolishness picking the dog in the room where a poisonious meat is? Especially when he knows the dog will it the meat?

If the man really loves the dog and dont want the dog to die he will either removed the meat from the room or removed the dog from the room. There must be measures to ensure that the dog doesnt eat the meat.
Necessity is the mother of invention. the creation of Man came about out of a necessity.

Of course, the omniscient all knowing God know the Man eventually will eat off the Tree, but did the man himself know he or she would? What is the proof of the Man eating off the Tree? The proof and evidence came from the result or outcome of the verification and validation process that the Tree tool played a significant part in.

Bad analogy, the intelligence of the dog is not on the same par as that of Man my dear friend

GreatResearcher:
I think it was. bcus I see no reason why he didnt want man to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil
You don't need to see any reason, it is His prerogative and this is after you've been told already that, it is for verification and validation purpose. Besides, God wouldnt have used clay to make Man, if having a zombie was what He had in mind

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Necessity is the mother of invention. the creation of Man came about out of a necessity.

Of course, the omniscient all knowing God know the Man eventually will eat off the Tree, but did the man himself know he or she would? What is the proof of the Man eating off the Tree? The proof and evidence came from the result or outcome of the verification and validation process that the Tree tool played a significant part in.

Bad analogy, the intelligence of the dog is not on the same par as that of Man my dear friend

You don't need to see any reason, it is His prerogative and this is after you've been told already that, it is for verification and validation purpose. Besides, God wouldnt have used clay to make Man, if having a zombie was what He had in mind

what was God's initial plan for man? To live forever or to die after living some years?
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
what was God's initial plan for man? To live forever or to die after living some years?
The plan has never changed from a prospect of living forever, however man has to prove him or herself to be worthy of enjoying this

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The plan has never changed from a prospect of living forever, however man has to prove him or herself to be worthy of enjoying this
If the plan has not changed, why is man dying?
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by jcross19: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Angels, neither marry nor are given in marriage.
Reference verse Matthew 22:30.
yes you are right until they take form of mortal man. Because we assume them to be a spirit even now spirit can mess people . bible says they were falling angels so they can do and undo.
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
jcross19:
yes you are right until they take form of mortal man. Because we assume them to be a spirit even now spirit can mess people . bible says they were falling angels so they can do and undo.
Angels (spirits) were in heaven (the most holy place) and having sexual urge then fell down to fvck d daughters of men..
Who knows whther d even fvck in heaven
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If the plan has not changed, why is man dying?
Man will continue to die and be dying until when death is put an end to and be no more when ultimately it is thrown into the lake of fire

jcross19:
Angels do not take on human forms unless when on official capacities, as in when doing errands and/or when performing duties for God. Make no mistake, angels do not marry, whether in Heaven or on earth. It is impossible for any angel to do this and the bible verse Matthew 22:30 does not and cannot lie

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Man will continue to die and be dying until when death is put an end to and be no more when ultimately it is thrown into the lake of fire

Angels do not take on human forms unless when on official capacities, as in when doing errands and/or when performing duties for God. Make no mistake, angels do not marry, whether in Heaven or on earth. It is impossible for any angel to do this and the bible verse Matthew 22:30 does not and cannot lie
I ask again, what was god's initial plan for man?

Was hell in the picture before man ate the tree or hell came in after eating of the tree?
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I ask again, what was god's initial plan for man?

Was hell in the picture before man ate the tree or hell came in after eating of the tree?
And reiterating the plan for man is to live for ever, but first, man has to prove him or herself worthy of this "live and no more have to die" privilege.

Of course, hell was in the picture before Man ate off the Tree. What did you think, you think it wasn't huh? Death will be destroyed after it has outlived it usefulness, it and hell then afterwards will be thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
And reiterating the plan for man is to live for ever, but first, man has to prove him or herself worthy of this "live and no more have to die" privilege.

Of course, hell was in the picture before Man ate off the Tree. What did you think, you think it wasn't huh? Death will be destroyed after it has outlived it usefulness, it and hell then afterwards will be thrown into the lake of fire
if hell was in the picture before man's creation, and in other for d hell to be of use, god created the tree. This tree became a tool to send man to hell.
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
if hell was in the picture before man's creation, and in other for d hell to be of use, god created the tree. This tree became a tool to send man to hell.
GreatResearcher, they each and all are tools. The Tree wasn't, as you put it, just, become a tool to send man to hell, but the Tree was a verification and validation tool. Hell, on the other hand, is a holding place, it is actually and correctly put Sheol. It is where souls end up awaiting judgement and know their fate where eventually the souls will end up at

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by jcross19: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

then it mean that genesis 6 verse 7 is not true.
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by jcross19: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

bible called them falling angels they can do anything .
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
jcross19:
then it mean that genesis 6 verse 7 is not true.
And God said, I will blot out man whom I have made from the face of the earth, even man with cattle, and reptiles with flying creatures of the sky, for I am grieved that I have made them
- Genesis 6:7

What is not true, in Genesis 6:7 above please?

jcross19:
bible called them falling angels they can do anything .
Bible called what falling angels?
Where did you read the Bible called what fallen angels and that they can do anything? Please share that interesting Bible verse for all to read.

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
And God said, I will blot out man whom I have made from the face of the earth, even man with cattle, and reptiles with flying creatures of the sky, for I am grieved that I have made them
- Genesis 6:7

What is not true, in Genesis 6:7 above please?

Bible called what falling angels?
Where did you read the Bible called what fallen angels and that they can do anything? Please share that interesting Bible verse for all to read.
This is where an all perfect god regretted.
Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by MuttleyLaff: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
GreatResearcher:
This is where an all perfect god regretted.
The word regret is a poor rendition of the original word used, grieve is a more close and appropriate translation of the original word

1 Like

Re: The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. by GreatResearcher: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The word regret is a poor rendition of the original word used, grieve is a more close and appropriate translation of the original word
when u read a bible for a better understanding dont just read one version. Read up to 5 versions.

Some versions say 'and it repented' the lord that he created man. Some say 'and god regretted' that he made man.

The same bible that says 'and it repented god that he created man' also says 'god is not a man that he should lie nor a son of man that he should repent'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You've Got Hungry Members Yet You Donated Millions To Fg / 70 Prayer Points On Faulty Foundation / Who Told U Isreal Can't Be Defeated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.