Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum (31784 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by justmenoni: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
How old is she biko?
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by thorpido(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Oga do you think it's easy? Even the great prophets complained. Moses, Elijah, Hezekiah and so on. When a virgin struggles to conceive, and a woman with several abortions have kids then the human nature comes. We are humans after all, and God understands.
I never said it was easy.The prophets indeed complained but remember they were men of the flesh and they had not received the greater promise of God which is the recreated being and the indwelling of the Spirit.Moreover,the Bibles says the Scriptures were given to us for our learning,to learn from them,not just copy them.

By the way,my wife and I too had years of waiting

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Maybe your husband wasn't fvcking you well. Most men now a days lack performance.

Like ur Zaddy
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Joromi12:
It is not a shame if u dont have kids. Why are we so backward in africa

May you not have kids and may you not be shamed
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by tohyorsih(f): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
eyah congratulations

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by sweetlaw: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Maybe your husband wasn't fvcking you well. Most men now a days lack performance.

mumu.com

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by sweetrace(f): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
thorpido:
I come out strong n fulfilled but,in my war room all I do is cry to God,asking him wat I’ve done to deserve this wilderness I’m in,knowing that I got married in my teens…

The bolded is one of the reasons why it takes a long time for people to receive from God.They keep asking Him the wrong questions.
The bible says they that come to God must believe that He is and is a rewarder of they that diligently seek him.Seek God for His reward,not complain,not question Him,not declare that you were a teenager or virgin or that you have not been promiscuous. Your righteousness is like a filthy rag anyway.Seek His mercy.

Congratulations to her.

Have you walked in her skin? If you haven’t, then please stop telling her why it took so long for her prayers to get answered.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Vickym1:
I use u as a point of contact to my elder sis smiley
I know that in no time God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will do it for her.. Amen

This time next year your elder sister will be breastfeeding her child.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by ugofulfilled(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Richdad50 I have always followed your responses and comments here. Your maturity, and intelligence is really impressive smiley

undecided
Richdad50:
Azubuike, you can't continue like this because you want to impress a few people on the forum. You are a grown up now and you must live up to the responsibility of being called one. Wake up Son. You are loved regardless.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Reeses: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
You are pretty dumb.you know that,right? Asswipe!!!
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by dopemama(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wow...more babies I pray
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by spencekat(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Seunakj:
Our God is great! He is a void-filling God. He makes the barren fruitful. He turns the scars of the wounded to star! He breaks curses, jixes, spells and satanic covenants. The faithful God!
Congratulations to you my sister! The entrance of the baby shall bring unspeakable joy, unimaginable achievement and unstoppable progress to the family.
Learnt something new'void-filling God'
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by BCISLTD: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
thorpido:
Many 'assisted' ones have still failed.
Except the Lord build a house,they labour in vain that build it.

whatever makes you sleep better at night grin
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Mamakimy97: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Vickym1:
I know that in no time God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will do it for her.. Amen
AMEN cry

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by dboss12(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
It is well with your dear, embrace your God for his goodness, try to be more kind financially accommodating to every one that comes your way, in these you'll repay back nature.
congratulation to a loving family.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

May you not have kids and may you not be shamed
during my days in the uk as a student. It was normal for pple der not to have kids even in marriage cos they chose not to. Nothing shameful der

2 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by thorpido(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
sweetrace:

Have you walked in her skin? If you haven’t, then please stop telling her why it took so long for her prayers to get answered.
My wife and I too waited for over 2 yes.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by ekestic1976(f): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congratulations. More to come, IJN.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by dalass(f): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thank God you started early... If you had married in your 30s like some ladies...menopause for don enter grin
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by khallebb(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Richdad50:
Azubuike, you can't continue like this because you want to impress a few people on the forum. You are a grown up now and you must live up to the responsibility of being called one. Wake up Son. You are loved regardless.

#Richdad
grin.. lmao
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Godsknight(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
see mumu, child is from God, not product of human strength... being virile doesn't mean being non-sterile
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Reality2015(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
As if you know my mind , for my elder sister , your prayer will work for your sister and my immediate elder sister too, amen
Vickym1:
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Agugbadin: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congratulations, he never come too late
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by marvinsync(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A new mum identified as Amara took to Instagram to share her happiness, disclosed that she was barren for 16 years and also used her sister's kids to cover her shame. The excited new mum and lawyer who shared her maternity shoot and baby photos, thanked her husband who according to her will take a bullet for her and also make sure she has no injury. She wrote; 

“When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.psa 126 : 1,I still can’t fathom that I’m a MOTHER,I look at my Son steady n say to myself so this is mine?all these years I’ve been using my sisters kids to cover my shame,didn’t want to be pitied � I come out strong n fulfilled but,in my war room all I do is cry to God,asking him wat I’ve done to deserve this wilderness I’m in,knowing that I got married in my teens…

The journey of 16 years looked like 16days coz of this angel I call “Hubby” a man that will take a bullet for me and still come to check my body to make sure I don’t ve a wound � pple call me “pampered wife” coz of the way he spoils me with Love, he’s words “we can neva be childlesss. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/01/i-was-barren-for-16-years-used-my-sisters-kids-to-cover-my-shame-new-mum/

I'm 200% sure the husband is Igbo

I'm not tryna be tribalistic but... I know
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Yoighaman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
How is it a shame to not have given birth for 16 years...it just didn't come and so? Well, your perspective though, it's not shameful....Congrats anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by horlique(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I will report your post for wrong grammar.. grin grin grin
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by princejones(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congratulations my dear,God has not change and his promise towards us is sure
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Irenemmeso(f): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congratulations!! Jesus did it again
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Vickym1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Reality2015:
As if you know my mind , for my elder sister , your prayer will work for your sister and my immediate elder sister too, amen
Chai.. Amen oo sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.