Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers (28632 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2019
This kind news ehnn, upper iweka fifle
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by dotcomnamename: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yam legs have turn ashawo to their occupation.

Igbo kwenu!
Ashawo women

Hate speech grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by kunzu2013: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2019
lol, seriuozly funny. atleast infection will reduce in naija cool
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by kernniejay(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2019
PDP looted public funds, beneficiaries = Olosho, Dasuki, Fayose, Dieziani, Metuh, Obanikoro, Okupe, Patience Jonathan, etc.

Buhari recovers Abacha loot, beneficiaries = Market women (Tradermoni), artisans, young graduates (N-Power), in short all Nigerians (massive projects everywhere). The blind can see it and the deaf can hear it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2019
oh my God!! so they don't have any atom of dignity left, no matter how bad Nigeria economy is you can still survive without being prostitute. I believe if she sell food stuff, she will surely find her daily food and extra money because Nigerians must eat definitely they will patronize her. God please help our youth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by lastempero: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
dotcomnamename:
Yes part of looted money spent on your stinky p**ssies by looters, all means finally blocked. And you all should be thanking your God because using you for rituals because of positions will be reduced or stopped. undecided

Last election exposed buhari supporters and those set of people sabi patronise ashawo them.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Oskarkleny2k(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Jay5mie:
let's give him a chance...maybe he will learn from his mistakes and perform bet....ah yo!! mym eye!! who slap me??
person no fit play with you again?lol
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by AnanseK(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2019
“Today I hardly get three men to keep body and soul together because Buhari is in power. If I see former President Ibrahim Babangida or Jonathan I will give them sex for free because they put food for me on the table, God will bless them” she prayed.“
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by sonature1: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2019
afroniger:
Ashawo no be work.

Ashawo na the oldest work known to women, sir grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Bodingo: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yam legs have turn ashawo to their occupation.

Igbo kwenu!
Ashawo women

When you want to marry now you will leave your ugly dirty tribe girls and be running after Igbo girls to marry,the same girls you call yam legs and ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by AnanseK(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2019
AnanseK:

“Today I hardly get three men to keep body and soul together because Buhari is in power. If I see former President Ibrahim Babangida or Jonathan I will give them sex for free because they put food for me on the table, God will bless them” she prayed.“

Baabangida is in Minna and Jonathan is at Otueke. You can go and give them their gratuity. I know that this generosity is not extended to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Melian(f): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2019
We know who the prostitutes are. Igbo women. Igbo women are ashawos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by surveyProf(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2019
dotcomnamename:
Yes part of looted money spent on your stinky p**ssies by looters, all means finally blocked. And you all should be thanking your God because using you for rituals because of positions will be reduced or stopped. undecided

Lolzzzzz it's even now that the rate of rituals would be higher like never before, planty pants would go missing in action, u don't live in the country, so u are not feeling it....
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by sonature1: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince, Asshurbanipali

Chino, come and see your prostitute sisters crying because of Buhari's reelection. But u dey carry Owerri mata for head dey waka like a buried corpse that didn't get a befitting funeral. Help a soul! grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Not if they start collecting 5% of the regular charges.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by victorazyvictor(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
If Buhari's victory is going to make prostitutes die of hunger, then I support his victory.

A woman is not suppose to be lazy because she has pussay.

Go and work responsibly.

Selfish you.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by frankson1(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
Nnamdi Kanu told us not to vote.
If everybody obeyed Nnamdi kanu Buhari will not come to power

But he changed his mind and asked biafrans to vote that the issues had been settled.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Unlimitk(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Bodingo:

When you want to marry now you will leave your ugly dirty tribe girls and be running after Igbo girls to marry,the same girls you call yam legs and ashawo.

Nooooo,lyk davido said.

Igbo girls are good for fucvking.

There are many hear in my street here in Ibadan.

So if tell u I have fucvked many.

Bros I no dey lie.

The only thing they want is money
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by somalianprince: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2019
What is this mad man yapping about? Don't you know that these are all Imo state indigenes? Don't you know that the only thing IMO STATE export is commercial sex hawking? Keep crying like a unburied corpse. But it won't stop me from making sure that Imo state is always exposed for the mess it is. grin

[s]
sonature1:
, come and see your prostitute sisters crying because of Buhari's reelection. But u dey carry Owerri mata for head dey waka like a buried corpse that didn't get a befitting funeral. Help a soul!
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Unlimitk(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Yess oo my sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by frowland(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:
Their eyes are clear now. They all endorsed Buhari in 2015.

There is no such registered association though.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
Nnamdi Kanu told us not to vote.
If everybody obeyed Nnamdi kanu Buhari will not come to power

Not voting would have earned PMB a no-contest victory coz Atiku would have ended up with a smaller fraction from other sections of the country.

You gerrit now,grin FYI Nnamdi is working for some of these rogue politicians.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Bodingo: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Unlimitk:

Nooooo,lyk davido said.

Igbo girls are good for fucvking.

There are many hear in my street here in Ibadan.

So if tell u I have fucvked many.

Bros I no dey lie.

The only thing they want is money
You are implicating yourself, so you are attracted to Igbo girls you call yam leg and ashawo girls to the extent of fucvking many, hope you know that you cant have sex with a girl you are not attracted to, your problem is that you envy Igbo girls.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by omooba969(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

cc husbandsnatcher grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
oh my God!! so they don't have any atom of dignity left, no matter how bad Nigeria economy is you can still survive without being prostitute. I believe if she sell food stuff, she will surely find her daily food and extra money because Nigerians must eat definitely they will patronize her. God please help our youth.
gringrin hahahaha, u make me laf ooo, go n ask dos selling foodstuff now, customers ar frustrating them by buying on credit.

D economy is just down n majority ar feeling it...D truth is dat Buhari cant do it, he's not just capable, he cant...Shebi we ar all in dis country...We shall see na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by crunchyg: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by 7figuresaIary: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oyindidi:
Bad market kee una there
Short up...are u different from them??..Didn't I pay u during our last session in PH?

Cc: LordsApostle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / INEC CARD READER: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Their Experience / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.