Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers (28630 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by wellmax(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Just say ipob prostitutes are in severe pains.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Raskasal:
Poor prostitute. She never sabi do Instagram marketing. Na there market dey move now

LMAO. You Don join bad gang
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by don4real18(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

“My three siblings are in secondary school and I cater for them and pay for the house rent where we live in Fegge. I make the money from this prostitution business because nobody wants to know or take care of me”

So, if a man doesn't take care of a woman, she should indulge in prostitution. Silly excuse by a silly girl.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Unlimitk(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bodingo:

You are implicating yourself, so you are attracted to Igbo girls you call yam leg and ashawo girls to the extent of fucvking many, hope you know that you cant have sex with a girl you are not attracted to, your problem is that you envy Igbo girls.

I...as a man envy girls.

Hmmm....hahahaha.

Guy dont make me laugh.

Why would I envy when I'm playing on an anonymous forum.

My best friends are ibos.

I never get along with Yorubas.

So in that instance I will come across many Ibo girls.

So calling them yam legs and ashawo doesn't mean I hate them.

Its something every other tribe in Nigeria call them,and I also noticed it too.

So Bros forget that envy talk.

I'm just playing here.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by omooba969(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bodingo:

You are implicating yourself, so you are attracted to Igbo girls you call yam leg and ashawo girls to the extent of fucvking many, hope you know that you cant have sex with a girl you are not attracted to, your problem is that you envy Igbo girls.

I agree that most Igbo girls are Pro in bedmaticsgrin & I give them the award. grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Not surprised at all; Chinwe from Awka, na dem be 9ja champion for olosho.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by omooba969(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
wellmax:
Just say ipob prostitutes are in severe pains.

Sifia pain...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by UNPERTURBED: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please somebody should Call IBB and Jonathan for me....somebody wants to give them free kpako
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by somehow: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jay5mie:
let's give him a chance...maybe he will learn from his mistakes and perform bet....ah yo!! my eye!! who slap me??
Like you have any other option self
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by HimName: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Before Elections, i know the prostitutes endorsed Buhari...
Now una never see anything....
Kumbush will soon be #50 per roundgrin

Uncle Linus please be careful on how you dish out lies.

“How can we continue in this bad market again, our customers ran away when Buhari came on board and the few that we manage, sometimes we give them sex free of charge because it is not that they don’t want to pay but that the money is not there."

https://www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/06/2019-presidency-nigerians-react-prostitutes-endorse-atiku-abubakar/

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/02/05/2019-election-prostitutes-endorse-atiku-to-declare-free-sex/

https://www.nairaland.com/5004863/nigerian-prostitutes-endorse-atiku-declare
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by dododawa1: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Reduce Ur price to #250 OR pay one take one free,we will come.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Collins10(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
Nnamdi Kanu told us not to vote.
If everybody obeyed Nnamdi kanu Buhari will not come to power
Did you not read where he changed his mind and asked you all to vote?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Emmacolinho(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
If Buhari's victory is going to make prostitutes die of hunger, then I support his victory.

A woman is not suppose to be lazy because she has pussay.

Go and work responsibly.
Do you have any job for the graduates amongst them not to talk of non graduates you slowpoke!!!
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by mmadu5(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
marvin906:
ahhhhh..
300naira for fvck
na one chick dey tell my guy 40k for overnight..10k short time..

pussy get levels na
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by BABANGBALI: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na true talk. No be person wey bellefull him prick dey rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by BABANGBALI: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
mmadu5:

pussy get levels na
some #300 pussy dey sweet pass those 50k own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
sherylbakky:
gringrin hahahaha, u make me laf ooo, go n ask dos selling foodstuff now, customers ar frustrating them by buying on credit.

D economy is just down n majority ar feeling it...D truth is dat Buhari cant do it, he's not just capable, he cant...Shebi we ar all in dis country...We shall see na
it is well, God will always provide.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by semyman: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yes bad market for evil doers and pastors their gate keeper
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by semyman: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yes bad market for evil-doers and pastors their gate keeper
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Sluvist(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
One thing i noticed is that 73% of the prostitutes we have in Nigeria are igbos, and those that are not directly into the business also shares the pussy to the boys off the area around.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by shugabasbn: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sincerely speaking I still don't get the answer, how can someone will wake up and say upon all what this world brings is prostitute that she will chose?

Imagine your mum carry you for 9 months with pain of the labor and nursing and u become an adult people are chosen different fields and u just decided to chose prostitute. Haba
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by genesisgaladima(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/buharis-victory-market-sex-workers/

cheesy cheesy cheesy Then should give the pussy out for free, since there is bad market .
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Asu015(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Using the phrase "sex workers" makes it sound honourable, call them Ashawo, prostitutes, whores,

They re all bunch of cursed women
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by spiralwedge(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Smh
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by Kentocancan: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
If Buhari's victory is going to make prostitutes die of hunger, then I support his victory.

A woman is not suppose to be lazy because she has pussay.

Go and work responsibly.

When buharis regime brought abject provety, what do you expect? do you know 4millions workers were sacked in just 4years he assumed office? What can't they say such when he decided not to create more jobs, rather he sacked them
Re: Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers by ashantitope: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ogun kill una there na hungry go kill u join don't go and look for bether job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.