Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari (3524 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari by justtoodark: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

The man refused to give his hard earned money to a beggar who is only useful for voting the wrong people into govt and you are angry? Let the beggar go to AsoRock and collect his money. Na simple matter..

Is there any time the igboMan has been loved? Nigerians have always shown disdain and hatred towards igbo, no b3 today.

Did you see how igbos were denied from voting in Lagos? Do you know how many igbos were killed in rivers state? Leave matter for mathaias.

you people are doing a big mistake....

be angry,but be angry quietly....just say you dont have....he didnt forced him to give him money....
why make such a drama and post it on social media....??....for what....??....what are you trying to prove with this nonesense....??
Re: Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari by justtoodark: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
you igbos are christians,you should know better....

i don say my own....if una like,make una listen....

na una will still bare the consequence....
Re: Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari by Moety: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nbote:
Me I have told my self any Almajiri dat comes to knock on my gate henceforth gets d 4+4 sign from me simple.. U can't b d enemy of my progress and still expect help from me
You're too much sir grin grin cool#NextLevel tings
Re: Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

its not about scared....what you are doing is wrong....igbos pissed me off too,but i still helped an igbo in need....

i didnt say because some igbos pised me off,i will deny him help....

what you people are doing is completly wrong....

everybody has the right to vote who they want,even a beggar....

OK. That's how an ideal world should be.

Unfortunately we are not getting it easy either for following our own conscience in voting. But ironically it is only our clapbacks that is seen as 'hatred'

And by the way, nobody said the guy in the video is IGBO undecided
Re: Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari by bastardmod: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2019
madridguy:
I'm sure the hatred a particular tribe are spreading will surely lead to something that even Baba Buhari will not able to stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi / Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) / 2023: Northern Women Wearing Peter Obi Hijab Sighted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.