Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah (52374 Views)

Finally, Those Responsible For Bloodletting In Nigeria Revealed / Miyetti Allah Alarmed Over Rejection Of Cattle Ranch In Igboland / Https://amp.pulse.ng/news/local/miyetti-allah-says-plateau-killings-revenge-for- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
ubecharles:
what of Nsukka

Nsukka folks were caught by surprise. However, a prominent Igbo politician from Enugu state released funds last year for acquisition of arms.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by lastempero: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.

Either you are a goat or a sheep.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by okoroemeka(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
adajiboyy:
Una father don win now so una fit start to make mouth and give threat. I am from agatu and my people shamelessly voted for buhari even after what they did to my people. I just pray fulani kills anyone from agatu again and someone calls me from home na swear I go swear for am. Una fit threaten Lily livered agatus but I am sure you can't do that with the ibos. You go kill them but they would never run from you but face you head on and fight you to the end.
una people have space were to run but us igbos were are we running to Cameron, Atlantic ocean,river Niger,no Bros,it will be a fight to finish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Parko(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by BigBashiru: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari is a mere mortal. Fulani herdsmen are mere mortals. Even boko haram parading as Fulani herdsmen cannot defeat us. It is time for the Igbo nation to arise and defend itself from tyranny and trespassing - Nigeria has enough empty forests - they should go there. Tresspassing on farmlands of igbos will result in serious repercussions. Fulani herdsmen be warned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by OYEDIPE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jessyjack:
these people have been given another four years to boast and unleash mayhem on innocent villagers because they have a solid Rock behind them.......
You are not seeing it as a warning now. This should be taken serious, because when it happens, you can only shout with your smart phones and data. The real casualties will be On the field. I call on all authorities including the herds men and the host communities to reach a common ground on this impending unrest.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by BigBashiru: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
OYEDIPE:

You are not seeing it as a warning now. This should be taken serious, because when it happens, you can only shout with your smart phones and data. The real casualties will be On the field. I call on all authorities including the herds men and the host communities to reach a common ground on this impending unrest.

Fulani herdsmen are finite - by the time they are massacred they will finish - that is if they commit trespassing on igbo lands - they should go to fulani land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Trendishine: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
THE DAY THIS BASTARDS COME NEAR IGBO LAND, IS THE DAY NIGERIA N FULANI WLD SINK TO THE END...LETS SEE WHO GAT THE WORLD AND IT'S FLAMES IN HAND. NO SOUL WLD BE SPARED... BUHARI BETTER SIT THIS BASTARDS DOWN AND ASK THEM TO WATCH THEIR UNCIRCUMCISED TONGUE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Yes!!!

You scared now? They'll kill you in your own land just as you conspire and connive among yourselves to dispossess Yorubas of Lagos. Ntoi.

You're a moronic amala eating sket.

Dumbass, show us one story of Igbo folks killing one yoruba. If you're going to say a word about the thug who died on Saturday then, you're dumb.

Anyway, never stop crying. Igbos will drive y'all doormats back to your origin in Ife. Y'all must leave Lagos for us, looool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
They have forgotten so soon.

We are gentle like dove but also heartless when our survival is threatened.

They have forgotten the number of their brothers that paid for their stupidity at Aba after their stupidity at Nimbo Enugu.

They have forgotten the number of their brothers that were burnt alive at Aba and their burning bodies posted on Social media for every Igbo man killed by the military during Python Dance.

They forgot how 38 of their brothers paid with for stupidity after killing a young girl and old woman at Ideato, Imo State.

They have forgotten the number of policemen that were drowned in River Niger during Python Dance.

This time around, they should be brave enough to fight in the morning.

These people wish for death.

Just one Igbo killed and, more mass grave would be discovered in Abia. For one Igbo killed, 5 foolanis will die in Aba and Onitcha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by SouthEastFacts: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpsecret:
.thank u my brother,.one thing pple dont knw about igbos is our ability to adapt to any situation or threat,be it change,next level,.we go stil travel,we go stil do our business,if d hardship in this nextlevel is too much we wil increase d price of our goods to soothe us,dat way we wont loose,.they say we are not united but we united against buhari in lagos,.yes he won but we refused to vote 4 him,we let him knw dat we hate him wit passion,let herdsmen come we wil unite nd deal wit them.herdsmen na small tin.na benue cause am,they are waitin 4 buhari to come nd save them
Your head dey there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by odomanis: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.

Read the post well please,the incidence happened before election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by DMerciful(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bubu is the issue and not Fulani. The South East supported Yaradua a Fulani man and they will support Ribadu because these fulanis are not ethnic bigots! The East will never support Bubu and El Rufai! Even Kwakwanso is another bigot and will not be supported! Tambuwa can be supported!
5thElement:

So what makes Buhari's Fulani-ness different from Atiku's own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dint you see the poor turnout? Rigging takes place mostly when turnout is poor
berbs:

And who said we didn't?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by akaahs(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
they have started killing innocent christian in some part of kaduna and some of u here on nairaland are saying let them enjoy what they voted for, now they are issueing threat to u guyz nd u re shouting. with the backing of the president they shall surely come for u guyz. make una not take action nd think say na joke dem they do.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by sharpsecret: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Your head dey there.
our head dey there..igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by SouthEastFacts: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

These people wish for death.

Just one Igbo killed and, more mass grave would be discovered in Abia. For one Igbo killed, 5 foolanis will die in Aba and Onitcha.
Forget about Myetti Allah, they are noisemakers. They will only attack a border town and run but their brothers within Aba will pay for it. That I am sure of.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Chukwurah003: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
lastempero:

Either you are a goat or a sheep.

You’re both
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Chukwurah003: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
nullboss:
Your Father Must be an animal

No, not mine. But you are a pig so I know yours is definitely an animal.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Chukwurah003: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
RedAlert08:

May God punish you. You'll die a very painful death.

RIP to you and your useless family. grin
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Chukwurah003: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Common gerrrout... who's your people? Impostor oshi.

Why is this one so pained. Keep crying abeg.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Emperor002: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
igbos are bloody n saintly fulani aboki choose wisely
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Chukwurah003: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
dunkem21:

Sharap.

Hope you’re still enjoying Atiku’s loss? grin
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
Bubu is the issue and not Fulani. The South East supported Yaradua a Fulani man and they will support Ribadu because these fulanis are not ethnic bigots! The East will never support Bubu and El Rufai! Even Kwakwanso is another bigot and will not be supported! Tambuwa can be supported!

I see.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by PresidoAtikuGcf: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

But Anambra is no man's land. They can graze anywhere they want.

Yes but their crops are not a no man's crops.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Yes but their crops are not a no man's crops.

You are right. I do not support Fulani herdsmen grazing their cattle on people's crops or killing them for whatever reason except in self defense.

This is one of my grouse with Buhari. I hope he does something about it this time around.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
they threaten another man for him home land, nawa o....... If fulani try kill any igbo enh walia igbo go kill them finish....this man is saying trash jare.... let them rise up against the igbo's nd see what will befell them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Filmewell(f): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
My friend! Je zo Ka acho gi. Gini Ka I na ako di.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by subabson(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
noisy45:
I from anambra state our pump action guns are ready and saber headed Cutlass. Fulani come we show them what our fathers did to you during the civil war at onitsha. The least gun you will see in any igbo family is a pump action gun not to talk of those Belgian Fn l rifles

You people's mouth is too much. Before the civil war, you were saying u are prepared until they killed millions of you and raped daughters and mothers in Ibo land.
secondly, during kanus stupidity of achieving biafra using stupid ways, operation python dance was enactes, you were chest beating, shouting and threatening online, we wil burn the zoo, we will do this, will do that. When it happened, it was your people who were killed, you did nothing.
thirdly, you hated Buhari and said you won't accept result cos it was fake, supported and deceived atiku. it's not up-to one week and you have forgotten about the election.
This is happening and they are warning you, you started ur chest beating whereas everyone knows you behave like femi Fani kayode cos u just run ur mouth anyhow.
The happiness of every well meaning Nigerians is for us to co exist peacefully but the hate speech that abound with majority of people from the east.

But I notice that the ibos online are different from the ibos I converse with everytime cos the latter seem to be matured than the former.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a moronic amala eating sket.

Dumbass, show us one story of Igbo folks killing one yoruba. If you're going to say a word about the thug who died on Saturday then, you're dumb.

Anyway, never stop crying. Igbos will drive y'all doormats back to your origin in Ife. Y'all must leave Lagos for us, looool.

sharpsecret:
we are not like afonjas,.an igbo woman will gladly die than let a fulani man rape her,.we are not like yoruba's dat was conquered and kwara was taken frm them and emirs installed

Kill them ALL. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am not one to advocate violence but I believe in self-defense and preservation. Any group of people that are under siege and feel threatened especially by an outside force has the God-given right to defend themselves by any means necessary. The Fulanis may have the force and might of the Government behind them but in this day and age force and might are not all that it takes to win any conflict. Had that been the case, Boko Haram insurgency would have been a thing of the past.

This ragtag terrorist group has been battling the government with all its sophisticated military weapons, but still, there is no victory in sight for the government. So, to the people of South East and others, if your life or your family lives are in peril, you have every right to defend yourself and your property from an invading force by any means necessary. The menace of these Fulani herdsmen has been allowed to fester for so long to the point that a lot of communities are afraid to defend themselves...it shouldn't be that way.

You do not have to confront your enemy [in this case the military that the government would deploy to defend the Fulanis when push comes to shove] head on for very obvious reasons. However, you can inflict heavy casualties on your enemy by resorting to guerilla tactics and employing all sorts of conventional and unconventional weapons including IEDs. These tactics are so effective, that even America with its military might has not been able to defeat the Taliban after 16 years that the conflict started.

They can bring all the armored personnel in their arsenal that they want but remember that those are not immune to the havoc that IEDs can wreak as the Talibans have shown. We know that the Nigerian government uses its military to bully and intimidate communities but the best way to deal with a bully is to confront a bully and not run away. There would definitely be casualties on both sides but like a bully, you make sure that you leave an indelible mark on him/her so that he thinks twice before trying to bully you again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.