Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah (52357 Views)

Finally, Those Responsible For Bloodletting In Nigeria Revealed / Miyetti Allah Alarmed Over Rejection Of Cattle Ranch In Igboland / Https://amp.pulse.ng/news/local/miyetti-allah-says-plateau-killings-revenge-for- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let peace reign
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by SouthEastFacts: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:
Igbos are crying now? What!!! You met your match. Let the bragging beginning. Herdsmen go finish una one by one una never see anything. "we'll buy every inch of land in Lagos", "we'll dominate you", "we'll take over your territory", "we'll continue to plot your downfall".

Na so na. Karma comes in different forms. I'll gladly watch your kinsmen wiped off your OWN land. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

sharpsecret, ugo4u.

Karma is a bitch.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry about, worry about your brothers. If we can defend ourselves deep in their territory in Sabo garin Kano, they are not a threat in our land and they know it.

SE is not Benue they will hit and run into the next state in few hours.

As for your land, we will continue to buy them unti you realise that one Nigeria is a scam.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by FriendNG: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
realest2:
nah, it hasn't gotten to that. For the sake of Nigeria, i hope it doesn't get to that stage..i honestly do. Now crawl back to your hole, stupid!!

Get out. Chestbeater. You want to start what you cannot finish.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Don't worry about, worry about your brothers. If we can defend ourselves deep in their territory in Sabo garin Kano, they are not a threat in our land and they know it.

Tueh. Is this your defense speech? We all know hausas are the most brutal when it comes to slaughtering. And since the hatred for igbos is already inherent, they won't hesitate to slaughter your people in one fell swoop! Easy as pie. Ohhhh just thinking about it is delicious.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by berbs: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
I do not blame them! We should have come out enmmasse to vote
And who said we didn't?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Tueh. Is this your defense speech? We all know hausas are the most brutal when it comes to slaughtering. And since the hatred for igbos is already inherent, they won't hesitate to slaughter your people in one fell swoop! Easy as pie! Ohhhh just thinking about it is delicious.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by BigBashiru: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who the fu*k are fulani herdsmen - they want to come and encroach on lands in the east - if them born dem well make them try am!!!

And for the fooollls that voted Buhari, PMB till 2027! Right? Fooollllssss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by twerkjack: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Haymaykar:
Is like these one is mad...let them try Igbo...na their village we go go burn finish....Igbo kwenu
igbo keenly for where u Dey type so grin una go hear am......
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by nullboss: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.
Your Father Must be an animal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by AbrahamIsrael: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jessyjack:
these people have been given another four years to boast and unleash mayhem on innocent villagers because they have a solid Rock behind them.......
That's just the truth. Something they claimed that happened in January is being responded to immediately after the presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
I do not blame them! We should have come out enmmasse to vote

...for another Fulani man?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by SouthEastFacts: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Tueh. Is this your defense speech? We all know hausas are the most brutal when it comes to slaughtering. And since the hatred for igbos is already inherent, they won't hesitate to slaughter your people in one fell swoop! Easy as pie! Ohhhh just thinking about it is delicious.
They are brutal and we are also brutal and we hate them more. They have sizeable number of us in the North and we also have theirs. They have not taken any organised action to protect themselves but we have in Sabo garin.

FYI, hausas have more robust relationship with the Igbos than Yorubas and we inter-marry more than they do with Yorubas.

I am married to a Northern Christian and we are here in Enugu, her aunt is married to an Igbo man from who is based in Kano.

Her brother is married to Hausa but they live in Onitsha. After the sharia madness in 2000 that we responded with greater force in Aba and Onitsha, can you point out another time Hausas have carried out organised attack against Igbos in the North?

Do you if it were before, Trump's movement of US embassy to Jerusalem would have resulted to attack against Ndi Igbo.

Do you know if it were before, there would have Igbo casualties in all the attacks in Kaduna.

If it were before, IPOB activities would have caused attack against Ndi Igbo in the North.

Take it or leave it, herdsmen are not a threat to us in Igboland. We are certain IPOB can mobilize over 10,000 able-bodied men in few hours for a punitive campaign but can Yorubas mobilize such number of people to defend them?

The only reason herdsmen are thriving in Benue is because they cannot mobilize enough men to protect their people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by nullboss: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Tueh. Is this your defense speech? We all know hausas are the most brutal when it comes to slaughtering. And since the hatred for igbos is already inherent, they won't hesitate to slaughter your people in one fell swoop! Easy as pie. Ohhhh just thinking about it is delicious.
Lol. that they slaughtered your useless father and raped your mother to death to begat a dimwitted bastard like you. does not mean they can try it in the east.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
BigBashiru:
Who the fu*k are fulani herdsmen - they want to come and encroach on lands in the east - if them born dem well make them try am!!!

And for the fooollls that voted Buhari, PMB till 2027! Right? Fooollllssss.

But Anambra is no man's land. They can graze anywhere they want.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by mybestlove(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.

You're talking trash. Imagine that man giving threat to people in their land because he is Fulani. If they want this country to burn let them try that nonsense in Igboland. We're not middle belt or Southwest, just let them dare us. They don't own Nigeria, bastards. Buhari can protect them till infinity but not in Igboland. Any attack on our people will be resisted, if na war we have been expecting it. God punish them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Yankee101: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol

Barely 3 days after winning elections

Nigerians enjoy what you didn't resist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by sharpsecret: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:
Igbos are crying now? What!!! You met your match. Let the bragging begin. Herdsmen go finish una one by one una never see anything. "we'll buy every inch of land in Lagos", "we'll dominate you", "we'll take over your territory", "we'll continue to plot your downfall".

Na so na. Karma comes in different forms. I'll gladly watch your kinsmen wiped off your OWN land. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

sharpsecret, ugo4u. You feel the heat? Does it hurt? Yeah? Exactly how it feels like when you're threatened in your own land.

Karma is a bitch.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!

May it not be better for any man who tries to assert authority over my home and people.
even u know say fulani herdsmen get bustop..they can be killing in kwara or benue but the day they try dat in southeast..u think we wil call on buhari to come and save us?we wont call him like benue,.we wil mobilize nd deal wit them..we are no cowards like ur tribe..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Orji3(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Even Enugu cleared u. Miyetti we've heard the joke just make the first move and feel the long harbored anger in Igbo land

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by BigBashiru: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

But Anambra is no man's land. They can graze anywhere they want.

Anambra is not a no mans land and they cannot graze anywhere they want. Their offence is called trespassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
nullboss:
Lol. that they slaughtered your useless father and raped your mother to death to begat a dimwitted bastard like you. does not mean they can try it in the east.

sharpsecret:
even u know say fulani herdsmen get bustop..they can be killing in kwara or benue but the day they try dat in southeast..u think we wil call on buhari to come and save us?we wont call him like benue,.we wil mobilize nd deal wit them..we are no cowards like ur tribe..

Hahahaha painment. The only ones remaining in your generation are your old impoverished father and you. Your wretched mother and sisters were raped and slaughtered during the biafra war by fulani herdsmen. Now they're back for you. Hahahahahahahaha

Kill them all.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by duality(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Well, ndi igbo have been warned
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
BigBashiru:

Anambra is not a no mans land and they cannot graze anywhere they want. Their offence is called trespassing.

OK.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by RTSC: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
These Fulani in igboland should be careful though.
The people there don't like you.

Don't try any madness, else the repercussions would be heavy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by sharpsecret: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

SE is not Benue they will hit and run into the next state in few hours.

As for your land, we will continue to buy them unti you realise that one Nigeria is a scam.
.thank u my brother,.one thing pple dont knw about igbos is our ability to adapt to any situation or threat,be it change,next level,.we go stil travel,we go stil do our business,if d hardship in this nextlevel is too much we wil increase d price of our goods to soothe us,dat way we wont loose,.they say we are not united but we united against buhari in lagos,.yes he won but we refused to vote 4 him,we let him knw dat we hate him wit passion,let herdsmen come we wil unite nd deal wit them.herdsmen na small tin.na benue cause am,they are waitin 4 buhari to come nd save them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
We need to be strategic! If you don't support a Fulani man how will a Fulani man support you? Don't you know it's tit for tat?
5thElement:

...for another Fulani man?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jessyjack:
these people have been given another four years to boast and unleash mayhem on innocent villagers because they have a solid Rock behind them.......

Let the lazy youth in the community heed the warning and stop killing the herdsmen because of their herds. Most of these youth are lazyass looking for quick cash, blame them too before they set their own communities on fire.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
adajiboyy:
Una father don win now so una fit start to make mouth and give threat. I am from agatu and my people shamelessly voted for buhari even after what they did to my people. I just pray fulani kills anyone from agatu again and someone calls me from home na swear I go swear for am. Una fit threaten Lily livered agatus but I am sure you can't do that with the ibos. You go kill them but they would never run from you but face you head on and fight you to the end.
May God almighty bless you abundantly for this.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
For every one Igbo killed by moronic foolanis, 5 foolanis will be choked to death.

Bring it on y'all turban wearing airheads.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
We need to be strategic! If you don't support a Fulani man how will a Fulani man support you? Don't you know it's tit for tat?

So what makes Buhari's Fulani-ness different from Atiku's own?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Alhaji Sadiq Gidado must be foolish to think that Igbos are like Benue and Plateau people.

The day herdsmen will attack anyone in the South East, will be the day they will stop existing on the surface of the earth Let them bring it on

Those folks really don't know Igbos have been looking out for a decoy to descend on their turbaned heads.

Igbo leaders must bring out funds for stockpiling of arms and ammunitions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by noisy45(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
I from anambra state our pump action guns are ready and saber headed Cutlass. Fulani come we show them what our fathers did to you during the civil war at onitsha. The least gun you will see in any igbo family is a pump action gun not to talk of those Belgian Fn l rifles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by sharpsecret: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Hahahaha painment. The only ones remaining in your generation are your old impoverished father and you. Your wretched mother and sisters were raped and slaughtered during the biafra war by fulani herdsmen. Now they're back for you. Hahahahahahahaha

Kill them all.
we are not like afonjas,.an igbo woman will gladly die than let a fulani man rape her,.we are not like yoruba's dat was conquered and kwara was taken frm them and emirs installed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.