Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (1059 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by cheerfulpraise: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday warned that he is going to be tough in his governance of the country in the next four years.

He gave the warning while receiving members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) who came to congratulate him for winning the 23rd February, 2019 Presidential election.>> http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/

Buhari secured another term of four years by scoring15, 191,847 votes the votes of 11,262,978 scored by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar. >> http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/

Buhari said that he will intensify efforts in >> http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/

1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by hisgrace090: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
I know without being told!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bring it on Mr President

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Ay77(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Igbos and others you don hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Dannyset(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obasanjo has japaa. Atiku will run to Dubai, Saraki will run to UK. ..Fayose to Lome and Secondus to Cameroon grin grin

This is why we voted you Baba. Build more prison for thieves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nogodye(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atikulated looters, get ready!
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by mykelswa(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
If the almajiris can suffer n smile.
We'll hustle n make more money it wont. Change nothing.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Herdsmen: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
We will like to see you go rough and tough on every looted politician..
From your wife Aisha..to his aide that looted 2.5 from her..

From massari your state governor to kyari who is the government business man..even your bestie.. Ganduje..haa..Ganduje ..he must be impeached and jail..baba..your integrity precede you ..no fall our hand here.. forget the 2milla votes.. sentiments destroy sovereignty..
Thanks dollar man must be jailed..

From olusegun obasanjo to the emperor of south west ..great Oduduwa in human form.. who has pocket the whole west and moves his money in bullion van..

From Rotimi ameachi to babatunde fashola...your great super ministers..who the combination provide rail route ibadan to Lagos..great fear..but not above your toughness and roughness..

From
Yusuf your son..who without graduating..can conveniently afford a power bike worth above 50milla..to your in-laws ..the indimis that run Oriental.. legitimate bunkering and steal our crude without bating eye..for they fear no one..

From the great son of the devil ..alimodu sherrif ..the world great gun runner ..and mobilizer of bokos and other group against the Nigeria sovereign and still don't with you.. t his powerful mommy and daddy who are alive and give every blessing to his power son..
Guess they're the most powerful parent in Nigeria..
If you know you know..

From Atiku..my man..the international renown business man with a crook reputation..so they said..never found guilty..but you must..shis time..to our able maradonna at the Hilltops..
That one they see Nigeria at a glance..most powerful n dangerous..cripple ..but still scores.. Be careful here. My hand no dey..

From wike the wicked to our able chief justice of Nigeria..we must see his account and properties..CCT must be active too.

Don't forget your good friend and cousin..

Most humble Daura of daura.. his quiet dangerous..loyal..but can disarm if USA as a country..
Fear him..

Baba ..charity begins at home..
Oshiomhole..
And his APC stalwarts must be first investigate d..EFCC must be active on them..

Meanwhile

Elrufia 4 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by nzeobi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
tough ko, rough ni buhari that will soon smuggle himself to London.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by festacman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yes lets do it for our future. More local production, less importation, more diversification in agricultural activities, produce processing, mining, use of government revenue for critical infrastructures, etc.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
A leopard can never change his skin. buhari can never change for good. he's just a clueless tyrant.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Kyase(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
I pity bad people for Nigeria in the next 4 years......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by TIGRITIS: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Exactly.

My presido, pls be extra tough on these looters from which we are getting back our country.

Even the official daylight robbery of the likes of TY Danjuma owning oil blocs must be reversed without further delay.

Imagine the old billy from Taraba has licenses to operate oil wells while a good number of the oil hosting communities members roam around. States should own oil wells not individuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Kyase(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
A leopard can never change his skin. buhari can never change for good. he's just a clueless tyrant.
Wailing ticked is free for now, use your free time while it last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
WE URGE YORUBAS AND IGBOS TO MAKE PEACE..

Meanwhile,STILL ATIKULATED !
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
WE URGE YORUBAS AND IGBOS TO MAKE PEACE..

buhari is a calamity

Total disregard to the cries of the Youths while SARS officials kill and extort them on daily basis. Any government with a bit of human face would have long tackle such issues and ban such evil and dangerous cult like Body that takes so much joy in the wanton waste of its Youths lives. But it's glaring, this cow brained president doesn't give a fork

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NEW NIGERIA...

Meanwhile,STILL ATIKULATED !
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kyase:

Wailing ticked is free for now, use your free time while it last
lol satisfied zombie spoted.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
We have all seen the effects of your body odour the past 4 years.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Baba, no make Saraki, Albino Twitter Senator and co shit for boxers o. grin grin

Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by StOla: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Be tough, without sacred cows.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by banio: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's how you said U will reduce spending and even the number of Presidential jets.

Did You do it ?.
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by clive2u(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
he should at least define the tough he is talking abt before we praise or slam him
Re: Breaking: I’ll Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by castrol180(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
ok...expecting the time, south-east and south-south Nigeria take note

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates: Lagos State 2019 Governorship Election / Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd / Newspaper Vendors Spotted Hailing Senator Dino Melaye In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.