Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren (1336 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen / You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by ken6488(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
though am not igbo but let me make something clear only an illiterate wiil say igbo is landlocked and barren i have travelled to enugu,anambia and onitcha they are very hardworking

if you have ever read or watch any thing about the civil war you could notice that onicha the then largest black market was burnt and looted to the ground but today if you go to onisha you will see how it is booming wink wink wink i will say it again only those that do not travel will say igbo is a land locked area but that is a big

igboland
Igboland Àl'ịgbò (in Igbo) Southeastern Nigeria
• Type Autonomous communities
Area
• Total 40,000 km2 (16,000 sq mi)
Highest elevation 1,000 m (3,300 ft)
24 more rows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igboland

moreover is better to stop hate speech for this country to move forward and also ther are more fulani in the SS than the igbos in lagos smiley smiley

Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by gidgiddy: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
The average Nigerian has been brainwashed to believe that Igbo land starts and ends with the so called "South East". So they look at the map of Nigerua and say it is landlocked.

It's almost like saying that the South West is Yoruba land even though Yorubas make up 17% of neighbouring Benin Republic

In reality, Igbos are actually indigenous to 9 states in Nigeria.

Another thing many ignorant Nigerians believe is that being landlocked is the same as having no access to the sea. This is far from the truth.

London is a landlocked city but London controls more than 65% of the entire export/import business of the UK as a whole. The River Thames runs through London and has several River ports along it. More ships and goods sail through landlocked London than places that have shoreline and sea ports

So despite not having a shoreline, cities like Onitsha, Oguta and Azumini could all function very well as River ports and full access to the sea.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by OneCorner: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Delta is part of Biafra too, don’t let all dose demonic afonjeezies brainwash u as SS.
There’s nothing like SS.
Biafra is Biafra

1 Like

Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by VaselineCrew: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am from Delta and every one I know in the village will support leaving Nigeria
Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by waledeji(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
VaselineCrew:
I am from Delta and every one I know in the village will support leaving Nigeria
OneCorner:
Delta is part of Biafra too, don’t let all dose demonic afonjeezies brainwash u as SS.
There’s nothing like SS.
Biafra is Biafra
Biafla or death season 2 loading.... cheesy cheesy
Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by ken6488(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
VaselineCrew:
am from delta too wink wink wink oil rich community our problem is how can abuja be more developed than the source of wealth

1 Like

Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by ken6488(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
waledeji:
Biafla or death season 2 loading.... cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin at the end common fulani go use and dump you guys

1 Like

Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by VaselineCrew: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
ken6488:
am from delta too wink wink wink oil rich community our problem is how can abuja be more developed than the source of wealth

We've had some bad leaders as well though, there's no excusing that!
Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by waledeji(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
ken6488:
grin grin grin grin grin at the end common fulani go use and dump you guys
OK, Atiku you you voted for was from Abakaliki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren by ken6488(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
waledeji:
OK, Atiku you you voted for was from Abakaliki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no aba mumu. ���

(1) (Reply)

See Why FG Sacked Over 2,000 N-power Beneficiaries. / Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo / Queen Elizabeth ‘to Retire In 18 Months’ For Charles To Become Prince Regent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.