Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi (1424 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Okorocha Unfit To Be Nigeria’s President – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Dailyfeed: 12:23pm On May 19, 2019

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by rusher14: 12:35pm On May 19, 2019
But you are not interested in the position.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Davash222(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2019
rusher14:
Okay. I believe the position is your family inheritance. Are you okay now

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Chukwurah003: 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
Anyone with common sense will get his point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Anyone with common sense will get his point.

What sort of useless common sense is that?... you just indirectly called all Igbos in APC fools and a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Casptainspecial: 12:49pm On May 19, 2019
Ar Ibo expecting any presidency ? For real ?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Chukwurah003: 12:50pm On May 19, 2019
Esseite:

What sort of useless common sense is that?... you just indirectly called all Igbos in APC fools.

That’s your own level of wisdom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

That’s your own level of wisdom

You have no explanation to your comment, neither do you have for that for amechi... no point beating about the Bush.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by rusher14: 1:15pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

Sharrap.

How many times have you opposed your kinsmen who hold the same position?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Davash222(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2019
rusher14:

Sharrap.

How many times have you opposed your kinsmen who hold the same position?
But I'm not arguing with you. The position is your family inheritance, enjoy!! You still not happy

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by rusher14: 1:22pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

But I'm not arguing with you. The position is your family inheritance, enjoy!! You still not happy

And I'm not arguing with you.

When next someone says the same refer to your jaundiced statement.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by etrouble: 1:22pm On May 19, 2019
Ameachi should go and sit down. Igbos are not interested in the presidency. Igbos want Biafra or death. Nigeria will never give Igbos Biafra, the other time Ojukwu said "Biafra or death", Igbos sacrificed over three million Biafrans. Igbo man will never ever be Nigeria's president.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by 50power: 1:28pm On May 19, 2019
Amaechi is just a confused man. Just leave him alone.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Davash222(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2019
rusher14:

And I'm not arguing with you.

When next someone says the same refer to your jaundiced statement.
Okay Chief.

Seems you're hungry Are you?

If you have a Christian neighbour or friend, I think now is the best time to visit them. Today is Sunday and I think they are back from Church now. Bro, you're sure of Sunday rice, trust me Bro.
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by truefact: 1:34pm On May 19, 2019
etrouble:
Ameachi should go and sit down. Igbos are not interested in the presidency. Igbos want Biafra or death. Nigeria will never give Igbos Biafra, the other time Ojukwu said "Biafra or death", Igbos sacrificed over three million Biafrans. Igbo man will never ever be Nigeria's president.
Will that make you diabolical people better off? Or make your zoogeria an Eldorado?
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by rusher14: 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

Okay Chief.

Seems you're hungry Are you?

If you have a Christian neighbour or friend, I think now is the best time to visit them. Today is Sunday and I think they are back from Church now. Bro, you're sure of Sunday rice, trust me Bro.

On the contrary, I'm well fed.

You must be dreaming of food for you to bring it up on a thread unrelated to it.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Davash222(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2019
rusher14:

On the contrary, I'm well fed.

You must be dreaming of food for you to bring it up on a thread unrelated to it.
Are you sure you're well fed, cos na Hunger make poor man quick dey vex.
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by rusher14: 1:56pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

Are you sure you're well fed, cos na Hunger make poor man quick dey vex.

Your fixation on food speaks of years of neglect.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Davash222(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2019
rusher14:

Your fixation on food speaks of years of neglect.

Poor men and big big grammar., lol
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by rusher14: 2:11pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

Poor men and big big grammar., lol

No mind Davash222..
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by wingmanII: 2:15pm On May 19, 2019
Ohanaeze should not react to a statement by a known drug addict. In rivers state he is a nobody
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Lovelive: 2:17pm On May 19, 2019
rusher14:

Why you too the rush to conclusions as ur name indicate ?
Omo cool down ooo.
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by MyGeneration(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
If I become a Governor I swear if ohaneze doesn't stop this there childish act I will ban them from my state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Lovelive: 2:22pm On May 19, 2019
etrouble:

You are really an e. trouble reason why...
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by suremanpatriot: 3:23pm On May 19, 2019
seen amechi lost election he has remained delusional sad
Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by Nyamuriflathead: 4:16pm On May 19, 2019
Davash222:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi by MorufuAtanda: 5:00pm On May 19, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi the sleazy crook.

Very soon when it's time for Igbo presidency, he'll throw away his resource control hat and start wearing red caps and Ishiagu all over the place claiming to be Nwafor. That guy can sacrifice his pride, ethnicity, dignity and relatives for power. Hungry buffoon that was fortunate to marry Peter Odili's house girl. Tueh! grin grin

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Declaration Speech That Made Abacha Jail Mko Abiola / More Trouble As OPC Reacts To Sowore’s Detention, Reveals Next Move / Even If Both PDP And APC Present An Ibo Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.