Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran (1191 Views)

New Man Movement Awards Cash Prizes To Adeniran Adeleke, And Others / Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / Shartered Love By Ola Olowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good to be here again palz and fwenz

wanna start a story of one of my brain. Yea,cuz i gat numerous brains

starting today
and i believe i will end it in Jesus name.(AMEN.)
Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
CHARACTER'S REVELATIONS

SAMAD:a writer and a crush of "spicy e".

HERITAGE:hiphop artist and play boy but love only God knows who

DAYO:a school politician

ABBEY:an artist and lover of Sayo

ESTHER:a cook well known as "SPICY E"

OTHERS:took a great role

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
[right][/right]

CELEBRITIES LOVE'S LIFE
PRELUDE'S POEM
*A LOVE OF FAME
*WHICH OCCUPIED A FLAME
*THAT CAN TURNED AGILE TO LAME
*BECAUSE OF A REASON THAT CAN'T BE CLAIMED

CHAPTER 1
i checked myself again in a fragile rectangular mirror facing me where i saw my twin emulating all my reaction there.i flipped,flapped and folded my shirt polo and heaved a sign of satisfaction with a wink of my eyes.
I am a student of breakthrough university(BUN),situated at well famed and largest city in Africa,ibadan where i studies English and literary studies
i am 100 level student who was well known by the scholars there because of my writing and goalkeeping talents i got from my creator which i didn't even mis-use,but one thing about me is that i don't take time as a serious nature things, i am someone who loved to implement African Things especially time,but thank almighty God sha, time is on my side,i'm just 18 years.
Read again to know my name.

I will continue after you get my name

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by Officialphilz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nice write-up, I guess you're Samad
Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
[right][/right]

story so far

I'm not that fop addicted but i just loved to looks decent whenever I'm in the midst of expatriates(those university students sha).
I have two things in mind that day which the first is to go and meet my crush,i think most important is to go and pour out my feeling for esther while the second is to go and read for my second semester exam with my cousin,guy and pal,heritage known as "HERITEE"by the Behind ones.i early called him which he told me he will be with me in a jiffy but i don't even observed the sign of him coming in the air.
I don't know what to be meditating on but as a home guy i headed back to my bed situated at the bottom left angle of the house covering with arsenal logo mattress because I'm original fans of arsenal.
I heard a knock but not clearly,it came the second time which really astounded me because there is no way any of my friends will come to my apartment and be knocking twice.
"hello,who una be".i said waiting for reply but got none
"come inside jare,no play any prank on me".i thought it was my roomate DAYO whom i call "DY or OBA MEIRAN".
"hi, it is esther,open the door".came the reply of a sweet sonorous and melodious voice of a girl
"esther,esther esther".i kept repeating the name but finally mustered a courage and opened the door to meet a beautiful crush of mine outside in the same colour of my shirt and trouser looking gorgeous in it
"good morning".she greeted and curtsied as well trained Nigerians normally dos
"good morning esther,how may i helped you".i replied with a coward's manner but tried to form posh in her presence.
"oh I'm sorry,come inside please". I paved way for her and guide her to the only chair we have in the room,thank God it is manageable covering with arsenal logo anti-macassar
"thank you,I'm just here to chat with you and perhaps study with you today for our exam or am i not welcome?".
"of course you are, why not?". I said with half confidence and sceptical mind of my sentence.
"feel free here nah".i said and moved closer to my bed to sleep but i decided against it because i think it is not right for me to do it when someone intentionally come and hang with me in my cubicle so i used it as an excuse to take one of novel titled "INDEPENDENCE" by Sarah ladipo manyinka.
"so,what can i offer you"
"anything you offer me is alright"
"do you want sex".i dare not say it out.
"but i need a cool and soft drink".she added and brought out her phone and started to be pressing what i can never figured out
"gosh!!!,you want"COOLSOFT"drink?".i asked just to create a laughing scene.
"coolsoft as how?,i mean cool and soft drink".she eyed me and twisted her mouth in un-forgettable manner,romance one
"ehn,what i have is coolsoft,but you want two drinks".she stopped what she was doing and eyed me again, waow,this is nice
"ok".i went to the fridge and picked out a cool 5alive that i have been saving for like this day.i placed it on the table,opened it and poured some content in the resemblance glass of her tooth.i can only do that for who is special to me not ordinary and shaku shaku friend.
Esther is my friend right from our childhood days when her daddy was preaching at one of our area's church there,so they hired our second flat and leaved when they wish to do so.but the only obstacle i got at that time is her big sister,sister EBUN or GIFT,whenever she saw me with the girl,she will either called esther or chased me away, probably even warned me.but not now,I'm a fully grown man already,i known my right.
Right now is my time but i didn't fancy any time,I'm just waiting for when i wish to let the cat out of the bag.

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Officialphilz:
Nice write-up, I guess you're Samad

waow you are good
Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
[right][/right]
story so far
ESTHER POV
all what bro samad narrated for you is very true apart from my sister's own where she was portrayed as an obstacle of our childhood friendship but i think that ,we were still young to do all what we played always at that periods.we called it a play in which i will suggested to be wife and he should be the husband.
During our playship,we acted like a couple caring for themselves;resting head on another's lap,mixing sand and water together to make ours amala and i will dished it for him which he will truly consumed through his chin. OH MY GOD!!! That days were very interesting**LAUGHING**,i can't laugh alone you better re-collect your memories and remember those days.
But anytime i remember all this things,i felt a cold breeze go down from my head to toe through my spine, infact *GRRRHHH* you know i can't kill myself,i have to show some affection for him and me myself which lead to my exodus to his apartment.
Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
[right][/right]
story so far
HERITAGE POV
actually and truly I'm Adeleke Heritage,i am talented with gift of singing,you can asked of it from my palz;school mate and especially my cousin,Samad,he know me more than me my self.he stood beside me when I'm registering my record label named "YT UNITED".I'm also a student of breakthrough university where my father is the founder of the school but I'm not proud of it.my future plan is to become a young trillionaire which i know God has already answered me.
Samad had already called me early of the day that he wanted to go and study in the school general hall which is a grave yard in comparison,so he wanted me to accompany him there and i agreed to go with him but I'm a somebody who walked with a numerous entourage to the extent that you will think that I'm a bank;you will think that they want to withdraw money from me if you see the way the students use to follow me which I'm very proud of
i left my own apartment that morning hearing my newly released song"OMO ROLE ROLE".but upon my arrival at the school premises.some students started to be hailing and made me forgot that i have to see my friend,i just went straight to ginger the students and asked them to go and proclaim to others to meet me under a shade tree where i had to let them know that i have released another song.after the boys had left,i headed to the place And waited for my fans there but as i was about to sit,there came this girl,my cousin's crush "ESTHER" waow,she was Looking good and decent in her outfit of light blue shirt and black skirt while she put on one of the street new shoe which me and my friend recently bought the other day.I'm a lover of girl,i know if i go and meet her,there will be another story to tell so i just jejely find a suitable place to hide.
I leaved my hiding place when she is a metre step ahead of me.as i jumped down from one of the blocks that covered me,i met a scared and already running students,i am taken aback because i also didn't plan to meet them there,beside,i haven't hear their voices or even footstep before i jumped down.but unknowingly to me,all of them have been carried away because of Esther's beauty or attire,even they are planning to go and meet her, Kola(one of the students,my back up singer)told me but i urged them against it because she is already my guy's girl.
"ok".i gingered them waiting for the usual response.
"alright".they countered back as usual
"i don gat a new song wey i titled"OMO ROLE ROLE".i told them while they shouted in unison for joy sha.
"so its launching gonna be next month ijn".i added after they have settled down
"ok,how much una go charge for gate fee". One of the students asked
"this gonna be free of charge,buh after the launching make una download it from my usual website ******.com".
"waow".came the voices and followed it was thunderous and gingerous clap from the back to the front
"and make sure you didn't have anything with the girl,she is my guy's wife,e ma jeju mi o".i calmly told them and sang for them.
TBC

Lamidi Samad Adeniran

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
[right][/right]
story so far

DAYO POV
i guess I'm the fourth speaker here,i was known as Dayo by my family,friends and brethrens but those stupid celebrities(Samad and Heritage,but they sometimes called themselves "samking and heriking"winkcall me "Oba meiran".
Meiran is where i graduated From,maybe it is because I'm well known around the place and i had once told them of my popularity there.
My keypoint is only in God's hand ,nobody can understand me because i can easily change my mood to do what i didn't planned to do
the day esther visited my friend took me aback because we didn't prepared for any visiting hour.that morning,i went out to meet my girlfriend whom her identity is undisclosed to you and all my friends,the little they know about her is that she lives at Meiran and i calls her "Friendie"
early of the morning,i woke up with my China phone alarm placed besides the pillow under my head.wo Anybody that can't be waked by China phone's alarm is a dead person.i inherited the slang from my roommate.
As i was about to go and bath,i heard the ringtone of my phone and i didn't bother to pick it because i have already know who the caller is
"hello".
"good morning"we greeted and chatted awhile
"love you"
" ok"
"alright".
"love you".i cut the call and placed my phone beside the mirror i bought with my own money(not from my mouth o,abeg no let Samad hear of it)and took off to bathroom,i clean,rub,brush and dressed in a light blue shirt i recently bought with its follow come black trouser alongside with the new street shoe which was made by kenny-ejima shoe factory
"waow,it look nice and attractive,they will be fighting over me".i said with a bouncing step in a swaggerish manner.i used he is still on bed and yes,he is.the boy would not sleep on time except at small small time like 1,2 and 3 claiming that he is writing story and managing his blog.leave his story jare
so i went out gently and caringly not to let the morning haze cover my attire because i won't let my friendie meet me dirty.and off straight i went to the park to be waiting for her,i wouldn't tell you her name,just be watching and make gnat no enter your mouth o
TBC

Lamidi Samad Adeniran

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2019
[left][/left]
story so far
HERITAGE POV
although i am enjoying the company of my school fans but i have to cut it short after we hold a rap competition in which one of them win,a girl particularly,after the competition i called her and have a brief discussion with her where i got to that her name is CHINYERE.i gave her my business card expecting her to call or visit my base.faith is a well Structured by God and she is a replica of the girl that Adekunle Gold used in Orente,so after it i dismissed her and she went away happily swaying her butt for us to observed
"Baba,that bae be orente if i no go lie".Elijah,whom we spontaneously called Ibile blurted out
"make una nap am if e be orente".Johnson mocked him
Johnson is a musician like me but he registered under my record label
here is also my crew:Elijah the senior of them all(Ibile),al-ameen,a quiet boy planning to be rich,victor and t.ye the master tune.they all used to be with me everytime i am in need of them
"hey,you guy,i have one important thing to do now,i will see you later"i suddenly stood up when i rememberd that i am 3 hours late to the time Samad gave me
"I'm so sorry"i begged hi spirit in my mind.
"to where nah".precious,an artist under me asked me
"Samking place"i threw some cash to grace my secretary to share it and left
"i am so sorry bro".i said admist walking as i called his line and got dissatisfied with the response i got from the stupid girl
TBC
Lamidi Samad Adeniran

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen

it seems to me as a disgrace and to you as disappointment when i failed to continue this story

i am so sorry for it please

everything has its own reason

so i gat my reason

this story will continue tomorrow by the grace of God
#lamidi_samad_adeniran
Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by Nuel45(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2019
Nice Story OP

1 Like

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
ESTHER POV
"hahahahahahaha".i laughed for the umpteenth round because there isn't a way you will be with bro Samad and be bored.we have exchanged pleasantries and i had gave him my address where he already knew.
"But how come you are living alone in this big and wide rooms".i curiously asked him,although I'm sensing that there is another person living with him.i prayed not it to be female
"oh,I'm sorry,I'm not alone here.i get a roommate,his name is Dayo,as a matter of fact he will soon be here ".in a serious manner did he use to apologise.meanwhile he is sniffing the air,i mean the aroma the rice I'm cooking.just helping him,nothing much, Mr/Mrs/Miss too know.
"what is that,shey u get cattarh?".i asked already know what is going on
"oh,my sister,there was one jollof insect that flew into my nose and i have to blow it away".
"but you are sniffing not snotting".
"i know of course,this one need to be sniffed if you want it to get away".his reply hit me in a laughing ring
"hmm,don't you think the rice is too much".i asked him after i pinned down the laugh
"ehn,mo Mon now,sebi to ba ti je die nibiyi,wa gbe eyi to ba ku lo si ile odo e"
"no p,ti eba ti ma ba mi ru lo si ile "
"rukky ni yen,will you pls comot to the kitchen,I'm hungry nah".he command in a baby face manner
"ok ooooooooooooooooooooooooo".i stand up and began to be wondering about what is going on nw.he is commanding me to cook,am i so cheap,if not because of what is on the ground,i don't do shit,is it more than knowing each other before coming to school.i can't blame him sha,that z the nature of all writers,they will loved by girls but the attitude sometimes can kill,i know i have to keep calm as the other girls do with them.
I walked to the kitchen and opened the cover of the big pot,thank God I'm there in time,it will be a disgrace for me if the got burnt.
i switched the gas cooker off and use style to look for his dishes but got no clue about its whereabout.
"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"i stopped what I'm doing when i heard him shouting like someone who faced a cult group.
Infact those writers and comedians are not easy to be with .

Re: CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran by crownaayam17(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2019
DAYO pov
I got to the park almost around 6:10am,when the cold breeze is still on working condition.i called my FRIENDIE to inform her of my arrival at the park ,but the response i got nearly let me kick the big granite sitting beside the park's post.i checked my wrist watch,it clocked 6:00am again.every hand is still on the same spot.
"what".i shouted not minding where i am,does it mean that i am with a fake time,i took a closer look and did a proper checking to realized that it wasn't my wrist watch.it is samad's own that he bought two days ago which he hasn't insert batteries into it,oops i brought out my phone,its time is incorrect which didn't Give me any feeling to be cozy.
As a matter of fact,girl or love can kill a man.see me here in midnight waiting for a girl .she even deserves more than this.
There,i presumed i waited for her so i find somewhere to sit and dozed till i used almost 7 hours before she arrived.
When she arrived,i feel like killing her,but i pardoned her.
"Welcome". said as soon as she alighted and give her a hug.
"how is your journey".i asked again as i made a move to help her with her luggage.
"honey,it was boring and scaring".she replied with a scornful look while i laughed
"oh,normal stuff,sorry.should i carry you or you will manage yourself"i said and didn't wait for reply before i made away because i know i can't carry her with all what i collected from her.
We boarded a taxi that conveyed us to where my cronies are.she had even gone to dream land before we reached our destination.so woke her and help to get out because she was so tired.i noticed the waiting of the taxi driver and understand it so i paid him and he leaved.i heard someone calling my name as i wanted to open the main gate that leads to our cubicle,behold it was HERITEE,he was paying a taxi driver,i stopped and waited for the new development.
"hi sister".the idiot firstly saluted my girl
"hi uncle".she replied him weakly.I cut their chat introduced one to the other.HERITAGE was taken aback by what i told him,he said he can't believe i get a girlfriend.but i observed something from HERITAGE,his dress code is the same as that of me and my friendie.
"Have you been here before"i cut it and stopped so as not to start something funny there
we haven't leave the same spot when ALICE but qualified to be called KOLOVE arrived on a bike.she greeted us and dropped the bomb.she was really concerned about our dress code to the extent of bringing a discussion about it,that was when we all checked round and notice we all dressed in the same shirts and its trousers even our shoe.
We could not hold it and started to be laughing.every one of us in the same dress began to go inside but HERITAGE's movement surpassed ours probably because he is eager to know what SAMAD is up to.we all also could not hold the tempting aroma of jollof rice we are perceiving.
TBC

Lamidi Samad Adeniran

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Purchase And Read Kindle Books As A Nigerian Living In Nigeria? / The Long Harmattan Season / When I See You (tribute To A Friend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.