Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Inspires/motivates You To Write? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Inspires/motivates You To Write? (1198 Views)

What Inspires You To Write? / Ab Zoe's Library '' What Inspires, Moltivates, Energise & Pushes Me To Achieve Results? / Words That Inspires You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by maclatunji: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2009
I started this thread because I have found that I lack the will to write at the moment. I only write when I am paid to do so. Are there other people who feel like this or is it that I am not altruistic enough?
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by manmustwac(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2009
The fact that i need to improve my writing skills is motivating me to write more.
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by iice(f): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
My mood which is determined by movies, music, water, rain, laughter, sadness, depression, my pets, life. . .however i'm more creative when i'm depressed grin
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by maclatunji: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
@lice, what do you do with your writing after you've been inspired? I can imagine you scribling on a piece of paper after watching an epic: what comes next after that?
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by iice(f): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2009
Nothing grin
I write for my pleasure. . .for myself.  I like to go over it after a while and see if i'm improving or if i've gotten worse grin
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by adebayo201: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2009
Gud! Splendid! Magnanimous! grin
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by SisiKill1: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2009
Insomnia, that's what motivates me to write.
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by gorociano: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2009
The urge to become the best writer I can be!
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by poeticjustic(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
i`m always not able to write when i`m asked to do it, it just flows when the emotional potential is there, point is, my writing is emotionally driven
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by maclatunji: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
adebayo201:

Gud! Splendid! Magnanimous! grin

Wetin u dey talk?
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by adebayo201: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2009
not u, i am only admiring the words of iice grin grin grin
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by africhika(f): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
God.
loneliness.
music.
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by RiffRaff: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2009
Money & d fact dat i dont want 2 die with an idea in my brain.
Re: What Inspires/motivates You To Write? by divchynka(f): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
I hear voices in my mind and write. sometimes just one word or one smile becames the plot of my stories.

(1) (Reply)

An Interesting Poem On Amebo (gossip) / The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story) / A Game Of Rings [crime]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.