Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Can I Meet The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Meet The President? (699 Views)

Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) / Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Meet The President? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hey guys,

So I have a particular policy I'd like to discuss with the presidency that I believe can change the face of our dear nation forever. A policy that will have Nigerians now and in the future appreciative of this government and the results. I have 98% of the details worked out from formulation to step by step implementation with a time frame of 2 years and with little cost. Government makes money, citizens are very happy. WIN-WIN

Anyone with an idea on how to meet the president or a member of his cabinet should kindly contact me via PM. While not in the country, I am ever willing to travel over for discussions.

Thought to put this out here, who knows...

Thanks
Re: How Can I Meet The President? by sbm060(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
wear a bomb vest to aso rock then request to see d president else u bomb everywhere

shikena.
Re: How Can I Meet The President? by Athena4: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Announce on his Twitter handle that you are a doctor from London and you need to see him asap.OR .. Become a Boko Haram negotiator.OR... Morph into el-rufai..OR offer him your father land for cattle ranches.
Re: How Can I Meet The President? by wallex1983(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
1. Follow him on Twitter.

2. Make meaningful post everytime.

3.One day he will look back at you.

4. Thank me later
Re: How Can I Meet The President? by otiwisdom: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
love you care and concern for our county NIGERIA, but the problems about this country Is our government who is not willing to do anything good for The county.
But you can give it a try.
TRY TO VISIT ANY OF THE NEAREST SENATOR IN YOUR STATE, HE MIGHT CONSIDER YOUR IDEA
Re: How Can I Meet The President? by Feetbeauty: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Happy New Week All
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE

Therafeet Moisturizing Gel Socks are a perfect and innovative solution that restore the beauty of dry, cracked and rough feet. They are easy and comfortable to wear; They are reusable and washable. Contents: Olive oil, Lavender Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
High profit margins for distributors. For more details, Contact: 07035921451
#gelsocks #nationwidedelivery #nigeriandistributors #distributors_ng #pedicure #nigerian #spa #skincare

Re: How Can I Meet The President? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mtchheeew. You think ideas better than the ones you have, have not been proposed? Lol.

These people fail on purpose..

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reveals How Inec Reduced His Votes In 31 States (full Results) / Rivers Guber: Again, INEC Suspends Collation Of Results / Please What Is Our Government Doing About Killings, Allover The Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.