Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy (7922 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by ExAngel007(f): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Romanie-Jade Tulloch, a 20-year-old self-taught
makeup artist from Nottingham, in the UK,

combines her love of makeup and art to create
mind-blowing optical illusions on her face.

Romanie has always been into makeup, but she
only started focusing on it two years ago, in the
hopes of becoming a freelance makeup artist. She
never studied professional makeup, preferring
instead to hone her skills by watching online
tutorials and experimenting with various cosmetics.
Having studied fine arts for two years in college,

she naturally drifted from conventional makeup to
painting artistic optical illusions on her face and
posting her best work on Instagram. Before she
knew it, she had hundreds of thousands of
followers on the popular social network.

“I didn’t study makeup, but I was home educated by
my mum, and then I studied for a fine art extended
diploma at NCN college,” Romanie-Jade Tulloch told
English newspaper Metro, last year. “I feel like
these things really helped me focus on growing my
art and different techniques, which funnily enough
still helps me when I’m doing my makeup illusions.”
The self-taught artist mostly relies on small
paintbrushes and professional makeup products you
can find in pretty much any cosmetics store, and
spends between three and five hours on a single
artwork.

Romanie’s impressive makeup art has blown up on
Instagram, and in less than two years, she has
amassed a following of over 300,000 people. She
also posts makeup tutorials on her YouTube
channel.

Romanie-Jade Tulloch is just one of the expert
makeup artist who use Instagram to share their
mind-blowing optical illusions with the world. In the
past, we’ve featured many other such talented
individuals, like Mimi Choi, Luca Luce, Dain Yoon or
Monika Fal�ik.

https://www.tori.ng/news/117383/meet-romaniejade-the-lady-whose-incredible-facial.html

lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by JasonScoolari: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
For those who don't know the meaning of Art, lemme help you.

"Art technically is the study and creation of things in forms, texture, lines and colour which gives pleasure to the mind and satisfies our sense of beauty"

"Art generally is a way of LIFE. In other words, LIFE is Art and Art is LIFE."

Would love to learn this, really fascinating.

I am proud to be an Art student. grin

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
One of them real slayers just showed up

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Oblitz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Athena4: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

"Art technically is the study and creation of things in forms, texture, lines and colour which gives pleasure to the mind and satisfies our sense of beauty"

So do you guys indeed draw nude models?... asking for a friend of a friend.
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by czarina(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is beautiful! Outstanding!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by mrsuccessful(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmmm front page let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by dreamwords: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
This picture wants to make me go blind grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by LOVEGINO(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's my problem whenever I smoked Arizona(full of fantasy). I just gat to quit art cry
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Roon9(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is rubbish creepy photoshop.
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by haywire07(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
imagine walking on the road with all these facial drawings.

You will look rather stupid than artful
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Twizzy30(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
awesome l
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by TumblrGyal(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gahdem
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:
imagine walking on the road with all these facial drawings.

You will look rather stupid than artful
grin
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by okwabayi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Una suppose know I no go believe without video.
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by GoTrend(f): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
WE GIVE YOU LATEST MUSIC WORLDWIDE, MIX TAPES,FREE BEATS, INSTRUMENTALS, MUSIC UPDATES AND NEWS.. � ����

TALK TO THE ADMIN
���������
......... @GotrendBot..........

Let's get what you want... �https: ///SCUBABIGGIE
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by GoTrend(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
undecidedOkkk... That's not new undecidedOkkk... That's not new
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Godskidk(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obviously photoshopped
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by dollytino4real(f): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
this is visual art dat year in f.a.d 100
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Bungalow: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2019
drskyfly007:
lolz speak for yourself..on the contrary agbaje will garner more votes from Igbo's compared to Atiku
See the video and see what Atiku is saying about igbos yet you’re asslicking him .

https://www.premiumtimes.com/Atiku/igbos/video
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by reeblaze(m): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Sorry but who cares if you are an art student?
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by JujuSugar(f): 5:10am On Mar 02, 2019
dreamwords:
grin
This picture wants to make me go blind grin
As in grin. I can't look at it without cringing.....
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by fr3do(m): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Its like someone came on her face grin

Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by JohnFrankling(m): 5:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by KosiGee(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Athena4:
So do you guys indeed draw nude models?... asking for a friend of a friend.

Just out of curiosity, what inspired your moniker Athena4??
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Mankosi: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Ok.
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by prettyem(f): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Wow
Beautiful
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by lordraiden(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Ppl gat talent
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by Satan66(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Good luck finding a job.
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by dayleke: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Very interesting
Re: Meet The Lady Whose Incredible Facial Illusions Are Driving The Internet Crazy by 9jaBloke: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Amazing talent & she's beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Approves Payment Of 2021 UTME, NECO Fees For Bauchi Students / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Admissions List Finally Out / NLNG Nigeria Prize For Science 2018: Call For Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.