Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years (472 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years by AkinsJR(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
"The only thing God shouldn't have created is death". No matter how strange this looks, believe me; there are times the only thought that cross my mind is this. But again I blame myself for thinking that way because God is always right.

I still regret the fact that I never got to celebrate you in your life time. I am nostalgic whenever I reflect on the years we spent together. Joy engrossed my heart, I recall your smile, enthusiasm and your dance steps. My siblings can relate, lolzzz.
Though most at times, we struggle to make ends meet as a family. I still testify to your immense contribution in our lives even in your absence.
I learnt "birds don't take long on trees that don't bear fruit" relatively, I can say the fruits you bore can be said to be the reasons we still have people that won't see us beg before rendering assistance. Daddy, from your life, have realized that when there's a will, there is nothing called impossibility. That have kept me going.

It's also true that "fruits don't fall far from parent tree" because I find myself exhibiting a good number of characters.
It's 9 years now and the family is doing well, and we hope to do better, run the race beyond where you stopped by God's grace.

#Adieu daddy.

Email: Kinyanu505@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years by DavidEsq(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mind Billionaire ko! Spirit millionaire ni! Ur billions couldn't hep ur terrible grammar angry
Re: See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years by emeijeh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
DavidEsq:
Mind Billionaire ko! Spirit millionaire ni! Ur billions couldn't hep ur terrible grammar angry

Jesu!
Funkeeeeeee!
Re: See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years by DavidEsq(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
emeijeh:

Jesu!
Funkeeeeeee!
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Mind Billionaire Has To Say About His Late Dad After 9 Years by 11thGoldTREE: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
AkinsJR:
"The only thing God shouldn't have created is death". No matter how strange this looks, believe me; there are times the only thought that cross my mind is this. But again I blame myself for thinking that way because God is always right.

I still regret the fact that I never got to celebrate you in your life time. I am nostalgic whenever I reflect on the years we spent together. Joy engrossed my heart, I recall your smile, enthusiasm and your dance steps. My siblings can relate, lolzzz.
Though most at times, we struggle to make ends meet as a family. I still testify to your immense contribution in our lives even in your absence.
I learnt "birds don't take long on trees that don't bear fruit" relatively, I can say the fruits you bore can be said to be the reasons we still have people that won't see us beg before rendering assistance. Daddy, from your life, have realized that when there's a will, there is nothing called impossibility. That have kept me going.

It's also true that "fruits don't fall far from parent tree" because I find myself exhibiting a good number of characters.
It's 9 years now and the family is doing well, and we hope to do better, run the race beyond where you stopped by God's grace.

#Adieu daddy.

Email: Kinyanu505@gmail.com
the world is not our own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja / The War On Children - The Agenda To Sexualize Our Children / Looking For A Business Your Wife Can Do From Home And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.