Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,724 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) (60851 Views)

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by mrZENographer: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2019
EFCC and Corruption are becoming 5&6 in Buhari's regime

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Whats EFCC own with raw gold? Did Aisha complain that her gold is missing? Just embarrassing the poor dude because he supported Atiku

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Awusa people are honest.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Mouthgag: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Elohosuccess1:
Are you a salary earner living in lagos?
Are you in need of funds to pursue that project or start up that business you always wanted to?
Are you in need of funds to buy or repair that car of yours?
Or has oga landlord started with his usual house rent disturbance...
I got good news for you......

With Page financial no more insufficient funds...
Get up 5million naira loan in 3hours with a very little interest rate.
No collateral
No guarantor...
And the process is easy as ABC...
Call us now: 080 32 52 58 57...

Keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Positivepoint(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

EFCC has arrested one Mannir Hamza Ahmed in Lagos for being in possession of 19 wraps of raw gold.

The suspect, who is being investigated for an alleged case of conspiracy, illegal mining and export of mineral resources, was arrested, yesterday, March 1, 2019 aboard an Emirates flight to Dubai, following intelligence report received by the Commission.

At the point of his arrest, the Commission found 19 wraps of gold in his luggage. The suspect neither presented any evidence of declaration of the items nor payment of royalties to the Federal Government.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/man-nabbed-with-19-wraps-of-raw-gold-photo

This is what is influencing zamfara crisis.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Zombicmodz: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
This man is resourceful...what is his crime ?
Next level my foot.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
peteruuu:
EFCC should free this guy abeg...
eehm based on what conditions.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by mrZENographer: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
dayleke:
He didn't even look fazed one bit....

He's gonna get off, just a matter of time.

You don't know EFCC. So how can you make such assumptions.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by kay29000(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Interesting. I have always been interested in Gold mining in Nigeria...which state has large deposits of Gold in Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by kingabdull: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Abeg make una help Mr ask EFCC, did anyone reported a stolen gold or missing gold? Why this media trial na
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by goldenarrow: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
The guy na bolo
When I throw efcc lamba finish na them go tell me sorry
Over 2000 lies wey I go fire them , and all of the legit.

See him face like kemi olunloyo mama mangoes
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Compliant:
I am shock with the way some of us reason , something is illegal yet many are still taking side by saying EFCC should free him?

What a country
The way the reasoning of our youth has decayed ehn is alarming. Most of them can't think straight again.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
What's his crime. I don't understand this country o
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2019
TDonald:
Did he commit any crime

EFCC and Misplaced Priorities

Ignorance and lack of exposure is talking.

Let me educate you and some ignoramus.

It is a standard in the world that when you are exiting a country,you have to declare some excesses.

He has breached that and should be arrested.

You people's hatred for the Govt will lead to brainless engagement every time.

LONGPREEK:
What's his crime. I don't understand this country o

Apparently you are xtremely ignorant.

Yesbody:
So is it an offence ? Being in possession of raw gold, is it an offence ?
Stop displaying your ignorance with pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Yesbody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2019
So is it an offence ? Being in possession of raw gold, is it an offence ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by UKBobo(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Last, last, Dem go settle. In Naija, as long as there is $$$, all tinns are possible
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Baselm: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2019
so you guys are not thinking this is money laundering, if you hear the monetary value of the gold u will be shocked. So this is a new way of syphoning our money overseas, convert to gold and smuggle out. he must explain how he got it and where he's taking it to. kudos to EFCC, no sleep for the evil ones

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by TDonald: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2019
AntiWailer:

Ignorance and lack of exposure is talking.

Let me educate my FATHER who is an ignoramus.

It is a standard in the world that when you are exiting a country,you have to declare some excesses.

He has breached that and should be arrested.

You people's hatred for the Govt will lead to brainless engagement every time.

Ok
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by galadima77(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
What is the offense here now

Economic sabotage... he's supposed to pay some royalty and have government clearance in form of some documents

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
What is the offense here now
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Iloba456: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Omor plenty better odds dey for Betfarm this wekend o make una make sure say una no lose out o

Sha see my booking code of games when i place for betfarm: 70643954

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Somebody cannot own gold New?

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2019
that man must be a PDP supporter grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2019
when you see PDP supporters you go know cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
The guy na bolo
When I throw efcc lamba finish na them go tell me sorry
Over 2000 lies wey I go fire them , and all of the legit.

See him face like kemi olunloyo mama mangoes

Abeg, drop ten of the 2000 lies here, make we learn small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.