Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) (60853 Views)

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Mankosi: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2019
The oyibos wey dey do excavation in the name of construction, dey carry out mineral resources comot, una no dey see them?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Egbets: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove below

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Respect55(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
Where did he got those raw golds From

English hard joor undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Did he commit any money laundering offence? or is there any gold laundering offence? Make una free am..
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by slawomir: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Respect55:

English hard joor undecided

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

mbok why do you people always confuse our English. Now I dey think the correct one 'where did he get those raw golds from' and 'where did he got those raw golds from' somebody please help me with the correct one cause I have lost my cognitive way of of thinking due to the marijuana my friend gave me to smoke this morning cry
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2019
EFCC should f e c k off. They should release that guy. Did anyone complained missing his or her gold or what?

Those who stole billions and are now the federal govt best boys so EFCC do not see them or know them?

Pls free this dude ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Meritgoal(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Invest in real estate, buy plots of lands in various estate in Ibeju Lekki local government.

IMPERIAL GARDENS Abijo GRA, C of O, Price: 10.4million.

EMINENCE COURT Bogije Excision, price:4.5millon.

NEWTOWN PARK Ibeju town, price: 1million.

SILVER HEIGHT ESTATE, Ibeju town, price: 750k

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by zola105: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

EFCC has arrested one Mannir Hamza Ahmed in Lagos for being in possession of 19 wraps of raw gold.

The suspect, who is being investigated for an alleged case of conspiracy, illegal mining and export of mineral resources, was arrested, yesterday, March 1, 2019 aboard an Emirates flight to Dubai, following intelligence report received by the Commission.

At the point of his arrest, the Commission found 19 wraps of gold in his luggage. The suspect neither presented any evidence of declaration of the items nor payment of royalties to the Federal Government.
Na gold digger,hahahaha

See more here - http://gistmore.com/man-nabbed-with-19-wraps-of-raw-gold-photo
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by zola105: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2019
sanmtiago:
mbok why do you people always confuse our English. Now I dey think the correct one 'where did he get those raw golds from' and 'where did he got those raw golds from' somebody please help me with the correct one cause I have lost my cognitive way of of thinking due to the marijuana my friend gave me to smoke this morning cry
Take ice water to cool the brain down
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by zola105: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Egbets:
See prove below
Network busy
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Sociologie(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Let me quickly remove my gold chain before I go dublin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by kmaster007: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

EFCC has arrested one Mannir Hamza Ahmed in Lagos for being in possession of 19 wraps of raw gold.

The suspect, who is being investigated for an alleged case of conspiracy, illegal mining and export of mineral resources, was arrested, yesterday, March 1, 2019 aboard an Emirates flight to Dubai, following intelligence report received by the Commission.

At the point of his arrest, the Commission found 19 wraps of gold in his luggage. The suspect neither presented any evidence of declaration of the items nor payment of royalties to the Federal Government.

wetin consign Efcc with Gold nw, nah deir work
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Onyeke12: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2019
No investment
Do you have a PC or Android phone?
You can earn $10 per day
https:///2349062708098
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
WAEC alert!! English Language please
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Yet they are still ignoring the fact that two billion vans drove into the residence of an individual... perhaps their investigations show the the vans were carrying yam flour

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Guyman02: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Proceeds from illegal mining in the north, this is how they ensure that other states don't benefit from their mineral resources same way Niger Delta oil is for everyone

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2019
peteruuu:
EFCC should free this guy abeg...

Don't mind them they're cuckoo cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
The guy needs to hire a very qualified attorney and sue their motherfuker ass cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
5thElement:
He should have done due diligence before attempting to export the nation's mineral resources illegally.
how is it the nation's mineral resources?? did anybody complained of missing Goldgrin
abeg make they free the hustler jooor
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by olajide8(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

See monie - when our eyes were closed these peeps had made billions off nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2019
I really need d guys contact.
Pulling such stunt no he here oo

19 wraps of GOLD?
That's ma guy

Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Rip to freedom in Nigeria.... Efcc is a scam
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by AnambraforPeter: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2019
it is now a crime to have wealth in this shiithole contraption called Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by WIXE(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Is it now a crime to carry raw Gold,,,
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by cooljude(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Where did he mine the gold. Let me be among the first people to start Nigeria's version of gold rush.

Shebi na Royalty, we go pay na.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
He really has mind o, how does he even get those stuff?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Don't mind them they're cuckoo cool
cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) by Miketonia: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

Aso rock. Person leave him house wey dey burn dey pursue rat. This our efcc sef .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.