Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" (4919 Views)

Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by MyMouth(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

OK Kano is a no man"s land.Are you satisfied now?
If them born u well, come and say this to my face, am at katsina road right now!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Iamgrey5(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Binidefender:
lagos was part of Benin empire before the arrival of the colonial masters,most people are aware of the Benin massacrer which led to the fall of the empire,but the kingdom is still in existence.proudly Benin Prince.
Stop reading fake history

The Yorubas in ibeju

ikorodu

Epe/ lekki

from ota, isheri to Ikeja

Even on the island the Benin monarch that ruled doesn't own any land it belonged to the idejo (Awori chiefs) A Yoruba clan also found in Ogun state.

I will agree with you that the Binis were the first non Yorubas to arrive at Lagos, not Igbos, not Hausas not even the British.

Go and read your history books

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by gurnam: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Every election year, Ibos always do terrible and incalculable damage to Agbaje electoral chances in Lagos.

Jimi will not learn to stop patronizing Ibos

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by meromero11: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Lolzzz.. can't wait for the day yanmiris will start sticking their heads into our politics in kano.
That would be too dangerous and could lead to genocide. Everybody knows where to thread. Don't mess with malo!!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by mightyhazel: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2019
MyMouth:

Them wen die? Them no even born them well to call kano a "no man's land" like they do in lagos!
stop elevating yourself and seeking undeserved attention. kano is not just a no mansland,..but a desert. oya start backflipping. desert goat feeling fly

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by meromero11: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2019
MyMouth:

If them born u well, come and say this to my face, am at katsina road right now!

Kano too far. Nobody from the south can attempt it even in ordinary Wuse market, Abuja. Everybody behave themselves where malo dey. Going to Kano to misbehave is tantamount to a suicide attempt.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by mightyhazel: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2019
meromero11:

That would be too dangerous and could lead to genocide. Everybody knows where to thread. Don't mess with malo!!!
una own ever pass genocide and terrorism?bloody desert dwelling terrorists
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by meromero11: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2019
mightyhazel:
una own ever pass genocide and terrorism?bloody desert dwelling terrorists

Bros, leave malo alone oh!! Malo no dey speak English if e don vex. No provoke malo without justifiable reason.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Binidefender: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Stop reading fake history

The Yorubas in ibeju

ikorodu

Epe/ lekki

from ota, isheri to Ikeja

Even on the island the Benin monarch that ruled doesn't own any land it belonged to the idejo (Awori chiefs) A Yoruba clan also found in Ogun state.

I will agree with you that the Binis were the first non Yorubas to arrive at Lagos, not Igbos, not Hausas not even the British.

Go and read your history books
You don't know what you are saying you are the changing history to suit you and your people
you come from one village in Ogun or Osun or Oyo, and try to re-write the history of EKO!!!
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by abokikhalifa: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
Why can't Yoruba in Lagos unseat tinubu dynasty like kwara yoruba did to saraki?

Lagos isn't even develop so don't give me that excuse

Is your state as developed as Lagos ?

Even ajegunle is better than your full state

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Iamgrey5(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Binidefender:

You don't know what you are saying you are the changing history to suit you and your people
Bro areas like Epe, isheri/ ikeja, Ibeju - lekki and Ikorodu amongst other numerous places had no contact with Bini kingdom and they had their own monarchs

Most Yorubas from those areas belongs to Yorubas of the ilaje, Awori, ijebu, some Egba and Gun( a non Yoruba group from Dahomey)

The only Yorubas to have contacts with Bini were the Aworis on the island,

It is believed that in the quest to expand the Benin empire around the 16th century, the then oba of Bini ordered the invasion of lagos island, but on getting to the island the peaceful Aworis struck a deal with the Bini army.

They decided to pay tributes to the oba of Bini in return to keep their lands.

Thus, the oba of Lagos originated from Bini, but he doesn't own any land in Lagos. It still belongs to idejo chiefs ( the Awori chiefs).

However, the coming of the British put an end to payment of the tributes.

Read the full lagos history bruv.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2019
cr7lomo:
Look at how Yoruba people are fooling themselves on this thread...in Igbo like, no past governor can control even a local government...once u are don with ur tenure, we are don with u...it's only in SE and SS that true democracy is practised...just like Europe and America

The young ones are coming up in developed countries but u guys in Lagos allow one old papa to control ur destiny...old papa that left government 12yrs ago ...when bush, Tony Blair and Nicholas sarkorzy were ruling...yorubas should be ashamed of themselves ...

His wife is the only returning senator but he made sure the other two would not contest...y are u yorubas so blind like the north...if tinubu decides to join pdp , it's certain that u guys will start to sing praises about PDP...it's only in SS and SE that the people can't b controlled by one man... impossible...from odili to amaechi to akpabio to uduaghan to Sullivan chime or is it ngige or obi that had his candidate loose woefully in the last Anambra election...rochas political career is dead in imo so as orji kalu... Once wike's tenure expires, he too will b forgotten and he wudnt hv any influence in rivers like now

There is no much difference btw the SW and north and that's y they understand each other and roll together

Well said. Well informed Yorubas know this truth. It's the afonja among them that is responsible for this shame!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Chubhie: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2019
From next week, news of Charley boy's dirty secrets would be released from Lagos Ibadan express road press.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Hisduchess(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
cr7lomo:
Look at how Yoruba people are fooling themselves on this thread...in Igbo like, no past governor can control even a local government...once u are don with ur tenure, we are don with u...it's only in SE and SS that true democracy is practised...just like Europe and America

The young ones are coming up in developed countries but u guys in Lagos allow one old papa to control ur destiny...old papa that left government 12yrs ago ...when bush, Tony Blair and Nicholas sarkorzy were ruling...yorubas should be ashamed of themselves ...

His wife is the only returning senator but he made sure the other two would not contest...y are u yorubas so blind like the north...if tinubu decides to join pdp , it's certain that u guys will start to sing praises about PDP...it's only in SS and SE that the people can't b controlled by one man... impossible...from odili to amaechi to akpabio to uduaghan to Sullivan chime or is it ngige or obi that had his candidate loose woefully in the last Anambra election...rochas political career is dead in imo so as orji kalu... Once wike's tenure expires, he too will b forgotten and he wudnt hv any influence in rivers like now

There is no much difference btw the SW and north and that's y they understand each other and roll together

biko collect 2 bottles from mama Emeka me go pay, infact collect nkwobi join the bill is on my head.in Igbo's adage "igboro ife ewu n'eri" kudos nwanne you are a true son.that your last line nah the truth 100%.a.fonjas and arewas do have plenty things in common and that's why they roll together.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Mrshocker(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.

I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Gistpeeps: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.

I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!

grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Lolzzz... I just dey imagine say na ganduje, shekarau or kwasiya this guy dey talk to for inside kano.
It would have been very interesting

You're a moronic airhead.

Nothing would happen even if it was ahmadu Bello. Tell us the last time there was a coordinated attack on Igbos living in kano. Those Igbos living in sabo garin are armed to the teeth with own vigilante committee.

Don't also forget, for one Igbo who's killed in kano, mass grave of awusas will litter the streets of Aba and Onitcha.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by OriakuAmara(f): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
MyMouth:

Be quiet.
Go and read about una demi god Ahmed bello.
How he spread hatred against Igbos and how he went to meet his ancestors.
We are Igbos and proud.
#Burn

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunmsg:

When will you hateful Igbos go back to develop your village? When will you put a stop to PDP misrule in Abia State? When will you tell Ekweremadu ozugo? When will Enugu people stop shaving under PDP and Ekweremadu?

You need to unseat the failed PDP dynasty in your village before advising Lagosians to unseat a party that has served them so well.

The lagosians you're talking about are Igbos mostly.

With 7million Igbos expected to be in Lagos by 2023, Igbos will sure elect an Igbo governor in Lagos state to guide their interests. Y'all can continue crying and running in different directions facing Ile ife as usual.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Princekoredey: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
This coming election in Lagos will be a surprise because of the unexpected.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by lathrowinger: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Lolzzzz......So Igbos are the Owner of Lagos....this is Interesting, I wonder what is stopping Yorubas from chasing them away.....Just imagine an Igbo man deciding what would happen in Kastina.....

They will all die that same day...
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Lolzzz... I just dey imagine say na ganduje, shekarau or kwasiya this guy dey talk to for inside kano.
It would have been very interesting
What would have happened if not looking for the nearest Igboman to kill and us the nearest aboki to burn.

You are mad, but our own craze pass.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
lathrowinger:

The same all aboki in Igboland will pay the price for that stupidity
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

The lagosians you're talking about are Igbos mostly.

With 7million Igbos expected to be in Lagos by 2023, Igbos will sure elect an Igbo governor in Lagos state to guide their interests. Y'all can continue crying and running in different directions facing Ile ife as usual.
We will get their soon, all we need is to give an aboki muslim Deputy Governor.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by OriakuAmara(f): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
lathrowinger:

Uncircumcised hamite making noise.
Your Ahmed bello made more noise and how did he end up
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic airhead.

Nothing would happen even if it was ahmadu Bello. Tell us the last time there was a coordinated attack on Igbos living in kano. Those Igbos living in sabo garin are armed to the teeth with own vigilante committee.

Don't also forget, for one Igbo who's killed in kano, mass grave of awusas will litter the streets of Aba and Onitcha.
They know that is why since 2000 there has never been any coordinated attack on Igbos.

Nobody asked them to call off the attack when Onitsha boys load the carcasses of their brothers in a trailer and forced them to drive them to Kaduna.

How many of their brothers paid the price for their stupidity during Python Dance and Nimbo Massacre in the Enugu by herdsmen.

We have never instigated violence but we always respond.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Is your state as developed as Lagos ?
Even ajegunle is better than your full state
You mean Ajegunle is better than Benin?
Yorubas and stupid lies.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Gistpeeps: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You mean Ajegunle is better than Benin?

Yorubas and stupid lies.

Kkk.. Broda
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by aremuforlife(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
[/quote] [quote author=SouthEastFacts post=76279961]
They know that is why since 2000 there has never been any coordinated attack on Igbos.

Nobody asked them to call off the attack when Onitsha boys load the carcasses of their brothers in a trailer and forced them to drive them to Kaduna.

How many of their brothers paid the price for their stupidity during Python Dance and Nimbo Massacre in the Enugu by herdsmen.

We have never instigated violence but we always respond.

Don't be so stupid to instigate war

What is the population of Hausa in the East and their investment compare to the population of the igbo's and their investment? %The igbo's will be the one to loose most, both in live and properties.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nyamuriflathead: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

What would have happened if not looking for the nearest Igboman to kill and us the nearest aboki to burn.

You are mad, but our own craze pass.

If them burn u well, make we collide for abuja this evening. If I nor take u do suya, change my name.

I shall bring u to the agony of slow death straightaway.. I nor go finish you straightup.

I'll put you into everlasting darkness and torment by plucking your eyes off and castrating u first. your eyes tortured in their living sockets until blood and rheums swell forth to fill the hollow of your crushed eyeballs. Then I will start dissecting u bits by bits and feed your remains to the vultures. I will now package your dick and send it to your family.

You think say every body na Yoruba wey they make noise online abi??

Try me first, e don tey wey I bury Igbo man alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. / Bomb Blast Hits Onitsha, Anambra State [Updated] / Five Star Prisoners : Behold The Most Luxurious Prison In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.