Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

If You Were In My Shoes, What Decision Would You Make? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Were In My Shoes, What Decision Would You Make? (410 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / See Top Nigerian Universities In Decision Sciences - Elsevier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Shoes, What Decision Would You Make? by phantomayo: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2019
I am in late twenties, after 5 years in the University technology i graduated with a degree in business management. Fastrack into present, i feel like i have wasted valuable years of my life accepting and studying the course that i did.
I had always love science and was a science student back in college and always had dream of studying medicine. I accepted studying business management then because i was under pressure of not sitting at home.
Having a degree in business management had brought jobs less than 50k since post NYSC... And now i feel very ready to still study medicine.
I am confused as to:
1. Do i start from writing jamb again to study medicine from 100L? Or
2.Is there a professional course i could do to help me study medicine as masters even with a business management degree?
3. Other suggestions!
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Decision Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
phantomayo:
I am in late twenties, after 5 years in the University technology i graduated with a degree in business management. Fastrack into present, i feel like i have wasted valuable years of my life accepting and studying the course that i did.
I had always love science and was a science student back in college and always had dream of studying medicine. I accepted studying business management then because i was under pressure of not sitting at home.
Having a degree in business management had brought jobs less than 50k since post NYSC... And now i feel very ready to still study medicine.
I am confused as to:
1. Do i start from writing jamb again to study medicine from 100L? Or
2.Is there a professional course i could do to help me study medicine as masters even with a business management degree?
3. Other suggestions!
Since you passionate about medicine then go for it. If you have the means travel abroad to have proper knowledge but if not write Jamb to start afresh. Abroad would be better because many public universities have lecturers that are sadist
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Decision Would You Make? by OddsIsland(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmmm.. As long as you have the funds to. Only few parents will spend money for 2 degrees

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Important Information/documents Required For Uniben Physical Clearance 2019 / Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME Form, 2018/2019 / Medical Biochemistry Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.