Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (101518 Views)

Two Beautiful Ladies Goes Naked On Highway; Twerks Hard And Causes Accidents / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by PLAYBOX22: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Dem Know say she no get boobs, that's why Dem add twerking video join the story... # ehya see bad market..
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Tedassie(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerian Halle Berry
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Whizzyasqi: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Ziel20:
Why won't she go nude? She doesn't have anything to hide. Cuz that drawing board chest won't cause a single panic in my boxers.

grin
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by purples25(f): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
People say one thing and do another it's confusing. So y'all are condemning her but she holds a top spot wherever she goes, I'd say people are being hypocritical.
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Egedeman: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Breakingfamous:
This beautiful skinny Nigerian model has been making impact lately.

www.thefamousnaija.com exclusively brings to you a beautiful Nigerian model, Deborah.

Deborah is a skinny and beautiful Nigerian model and an entrepreneur.

Thefamousnaija gathers that she is the owner of Debchina's closett.

See the pimple on her chest. Nonsense girl.

She recently went nude to mark her birthday and also went nude for a beautiful body artwork.

Deborah uses the #skinny to describe her figure.

She shared her twerking video to tell curvy twerkers that she can beat them in twerking despite her skinny body type.

Go girl!

Watch her videos here and see more photos....

SOURCE: Thefamousnaija.com

See the pimples on her chest.
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by consultancy: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2019
she doesn't look healthy.
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Gabbage .

Her twerking reminds me of a drowning duck flapping its wings.

1 Like

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Deetuf56(m): 12:59am On Mar 03, 2019
This is what we call bone to bone
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Ablemax(m): 2:04am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by kolaaderin: 3:17am On Mar 03, 2019
lilmax:
if I'm given 2billion to knack this girl I'll reject it,immediately

I feel hurt and annoyed seeing these pictures, like I'm at loss here grin

bros with 2 billion naira, you gonna knack in style and even marry the girl join.
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2019
henry49:
Why adsense? Adsense pays peanut! Go for cost per action programs! Google it and educate yourself, bro! For a more comprehensive details, visit Youtube! You'll count yourself lucky for reading this.

Thank you sir shocked
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Jakumo(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Full breasts DEFINE a woman, just as do rounded hips.

If she has none, then "she" is no different from a child, or a man.

Also, this person is suffering from anorexia, possibly due to intentional avoidance of food, which is a very dangerous path to follow.

Got forbit bat ting.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by OBIACHIMAOBI: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Breakingfamous:
This beautiful skinny Nigerian model has been making impact lately.

www.thefamousnaija.com exclusively brings to you a beautiful Nigerian model, Deborah.

Deborah is a skinny and beautiful Nigerian model and an entrepreneur.

Thefamousnaija gathers that she is the owner of Debchina's closett.

She recently went nude to mark her birthday and also went nude for a beautiful body artwork.

Deborah uses the #skinny to describe her figure.

She shared her twerking video to tell curvy twerkers that she can beat them in twerking despite her skinny body type.

Go girl!

Watch her videos here and see more photos....

SOURCE: Thefamousnaija.com
what a world
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by bluefilm: 6:05am On Mar 03, 2019
No boobs.

No booty

Wetin man go gain for dis one na?

Abeg lesbians food don done. May una come carry am comot for road make pesin see better thing Biko.

What manner of nonsense this early Sunday morning. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by starstaz(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Ziel20:
Why won't she go nude? She doesn't have anything to hide. Cuz that drawing board chest won't cause a single panic in my boxers.
"panicky in my boxer" bad boy u are wlcm in da name of da Lord.
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2019
bluefilm:
No boobs.

No booty

Wetin man go gain for dis one na?

Abeg lesbians food don done. May una come carry am comot for road make pesin see better thing Biko.

What manner of nonsense this early Sunday morning. angry angry

Manage dis one for now, Onyisi Blue.

1 Like

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Okeikpu(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2019
She's so sexky �
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by bluefilm: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Jakumo:

Manage dis one for now, Onyisi Blue.

Thank you for your concern but dis one wey you bring no too follow abeg.

Wetin be dis na?

You no see the one wey dem no wear anything give me?

Haba sad
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Jakumo(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Thank you for your concern but dis one wey you bring no too follow abeg.

Wetin be dis na?

You see the one wey dem no wear anything give me?

Haba sad

If I mistake go post pinshure when the woman no wear cloth at all, dem go ban me like Atiku.

Just manage the camel toe for now. E go betta.
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by flexyfit(f): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2019
apelike1:
first time seeing an HIV patient

My preek can't even react to this angry
sge won't even look at u... Do u even have a prick?...just be throwing shades at her like u are better mtchew
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by BUGOFF(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Abeg, what is happening to the young lady?
Is she undergoing breast-cancer, or some other medical, checkup?

1 Like

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by bluefilm: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Jakumo:

If I mistake go post pinshure when the woman no wear cloth at all, dem go ban me like Atiku.

Just manage the camel toe for now. E go betta.

Okay.

Thanks.

But I no too like white women.

You no get black women cameltoe pinshures?
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by zoby225588: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2019
DAVIDO GOES TO WHITE HOUSE, AMERICA TO VISIT DONALD TRUMP www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHFt2q3i2xU&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by zoby225588: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Viral! Top 10 "TWERKING" videos of popular Nigerian Celebrities*Tiwa salvage*yemi alade*Anita-+18. www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyGo5Gm5Jc&sns

please SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by olisaEze(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
See breast like 5Naira buns

Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Mulatta(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Omo laspotech, I hail oo
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by Angel212: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by deeteecouture(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2019
wetin come be the achievement really?
Re: Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork by ThatIgboBoy: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Okay.

Thanks.

But I no too like white women.

You no get black women cameltoe pinshures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.