Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price (48212 Views)

Guys Don't Get Married Without Visiting Uyo In Akwa Ibom / A Brothel In Abuja Where You Get Robbed By Slay Queens / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Offpoint: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
ok
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Redoil: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are hungry and cannot afford to feed yourself. You have no job and want to use your parents food to feed a lady

You better go back to school , write jamb, graduate and something with your life
if you are available why not come i will make you happy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by realest2(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Redoil:

Do you have any fat sister to spare
chai..bros why na grin

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
In Owerri there's a slang "kwara ngida no be marriage". Abuja marriage na "kwara ngida".
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Lordofthewest(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Summerise??
Redoil:
who ask you to summerise it
Over sabi troubleseller

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
OP is a scam. Story is different from the headline

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
How can you be cohabiting with someone and you can't even contribute a dime to the house? angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by shugabasbn: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
I now understand why Buhari lost there. Most of them think their situations caused by Buhari instead of self inflicted
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by happney65: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Redoil:
Please i need a very fat tall yoruba lady to cohabit with me here in abuja.
Feeding will not be a problem

grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by troubleseller: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Redoil:
who ask you to summerise it
Over sabi

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by GOFRONT(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by tysontim(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Cohabiting between male and female is most common in university campus

The females get to save their money cause the guy sponsor all feeding expenses

While the guy get free kpetus to knack

It is not free. The guy is paying constantly
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Zzyy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kwanan gida no be marriage grin grin
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Ikpongiton: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Redoil:
will you like the one with deep and large tribal marks ?
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by pedi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
ImDStar:

Nairaland is a comedy world for me, anytime I feel bored, it's the first place I visit to catch fun.

Mere reading alone is enough for me.

Your respond was.... Lolz

Bro same with me here! Will be laughing loud alone!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by zoedew: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sin brings reproach. Consider righteousness instead - it brings lifting.
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by abah001: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
I need a chubby lady to stay with me in my flat here in abuja
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Timblaze(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2019
summary pls
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by LINTUNE(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2019
peteruuu:

Oniranu ni yin sir.
lol cheesy
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by LINTUNE(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Redoil:

Do you have any fat sister to spare
lol..chai ppl can be so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by LINTUNE(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
ImDStar:

Nairaland is a comedy world for me, anytime I feel bored, it's the first place I visit to catch fun.

Mere reading alone is enough for me.

Your respond was.... Lolz
same here lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by ImDStar: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2019
pedi:

Bro same with me here! Will be laughing loud alone!!

Nigerians are talented with answering questions ehn, we always a specific answer to a question. Very funny
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by ImDStar: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol..chai ppl can be so funny cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
You for meet mallam for spare tyre if you want one

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by hope4life: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2019
peteruuu:

Oniranu ni yin sir.

I agree with you. God give us men who will help women without seeing their unclothedness in Jesus name I pray.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by peteruuu(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
hope4life:

I agree with you. God give us men who will help women without seeing their unclothedness in Jesus name I pray.
Amen bro! God bless you sir. How was today's service?
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by peteruuu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol cheesy
smiley that's true.
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's not easy here at all but that's life. Survival of d fittest.
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abuja marriage is so real.
There is a couple in my face me I slap you compound married with two kids.
Husband said they've been married for 10yrs without families knowledge...i weak
Re: Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Redoil:

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.