Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? (7735 Views)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BLINK - Best Nigerian Short Film Ever? / The Best Yoruba Film Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Carlosein(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
the best nigerian movie i saw was, (thinking , thinking,

still thinking,
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by ozoneflake(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
The best i ever watched was 'silent night'
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by 9ja4eva: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2007
Yu right.

Rattle Snake

Widow
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by cquain(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2007
please does anyone know the title of this song that was played in the nigerian movie titled "A million tears". The lyrics of the first verse goes:
you were the treasure that i seek
you were close to me and i did not know
the love that i seek for many years
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
i see you coming to me my girl
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by moondust(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
they're mostly crap. Nigerian movies
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by tonia2000(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
Diamond Ring, smiley cool
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by OfficeGirl(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2009
JENIFA shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by bishoptboy(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2009
my favourite and the film i want to see re-made is Igodo. even though i think the guy stole some ideas from Armageddon. Another film that i like is keeping faith. i think its an Amaka Igwe film

the two films are old but those are the two films that stayed with me after many years.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by proudly9ja(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
1. Any movie by Mainframe (except Campus Queen)

2. Tade Ogidan's Hostages 1, Madam Dearest

3. Owoblow

4. Jennifa 1 and 2

Not in any other
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Chelsea022(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2009
You guys forgot to mention Nollywood Mr. Lover boy " Ramsey Noah and Emeka Ike.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by luckiest: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2009
ABIKU is sure the best I have seen, simple story, followed by Pot of Life (Amiwu)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classic Movies On Tubemotion.com / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User / Ctl Vs Gotv Vs Startimes Vs Mytv, Metro, And Other Cable Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.